Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nikana zaw (Sepfahn) bugs

killer13tibor

Message added by NovusNova,

"For those reporting the Nikana Zaw Sheath issues, we have it logged but I do not have a fix timeline to share. Just know it is known and on the board to be fixed - but mind you we have a packed month and other things are taking priority at the moment!" - https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1262823-console-call-of-the-tempestarii-interim-update-3010-status-launching-today/?do=findComment&comment=12150884

It's time to bump this bug thread cuz would you believe me if i said there is a new bug that begun when the Derelict Shift: Update 28.3.0 dropped unlike the day before where the bug was not present at all. (But jokes aside yes there is a new bug that started happening or became a thing after this update dropped i feel so disappointed that this weapon has yet to be fixed and has gotten worse.)
And i also forgot to update this bug compilation day 1 after update came out sorry about that so i'm a few days late on reporting this new holster style bug.

Edited by killer13tibor
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I really hope this bug gets fixed. I remember selling my sepfahn zaw because I was so annoyed by it. I remade the zaw again yesterday and noticed the bug is still there. I even bought the dax nikana skin hoping it could fix it but it still didn't. PLEASE DE PLEASE FIX THIS ITS BEEN A BUG FOR FAR TOO LONG.😭

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

DE, please fix this fast that is braking game for a lot of people and you shot fix that long time ago. Now tell us player if  you don't care what we're saying then you will loose support from us player because you know how this work we buy P and skins  to help you make this game great but you shot fix first bug we are saying from long time ago that are braking gameplay. Then i m asking last time fix this bug because you DE makes this bug worse now 

PS i m sorry for one thing English is not my first language 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Made a shiny new Sepfahn, got a reeeally solid riven and a sweet looking skin for it, then like 3 days later I noticed the blade-phasing and now I've got the most love-hate relationship with this thing... the list for fixes with each update is 100+ lines long, please add this small one in there DE!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, (PS4)JediSylaris said:

Made a shiny new Sepfahn, got a reeeally solid riven and a sweet looking skin for it, then like 3 days later I noticed the blade-phasing and now I've got the most love-hate relationship with this thing... the list for fixes with each update is 100+ lines long, please add this small one in there DE!

One of my favorite weapon type,

I got 3 riven for it and the one I have is status focused zaw for which I got a status based riven. I am planning to make a second one which is mainly crit focused with the same build, and a crit riven, but with this amount of clipping, I can not look forward to making it. Also I feel like people are not buying sepfahn riven much because this clipping makes the weapon itself unfavorable to look at in the eyes of some players, like myself for example.

Edited by saikrithik
  • Like 2

Please fix, I swear this issue has run its course for to long and another issue that nikanas face specifically with the skins you can get for them is how universal they are, my main issue is the newest nikana skin day of the dead skin for the nikana and dragon nikana, this issue is that the nikana skin doesn’t work for Skiajati and Sefahn which really bugs me because I think it’s a really cool skin that can only be applied to nikana and nikana prime weapons I don’t use (because the stats on my zaw is unfortunately better) which leaves me without the skin that I had bought for my sefahn. So please for the love of lotus fix this issue along with the blade popping out of the scabbard.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well done you fix bug that you make with your update after sow long but still how to say .... O i now you did not fix nikana hoster wtf how bad you need to be to not fix that one think like i say before you dont care any more sorry but that is my opion about this i think I will stay abit longer with Pso2 then I hope people here are smart inaf that they will see how bad you become . 

• Like 1

On 2020-07-27 at 5:02 PM, TheKinari9 said:

Well I raport this bug first time in  July 27 and from that moment bug was getting wors after that Update they make. Then in my opion that is not small problem any more. Then and i check when this bug start that is why i fill betray from DE that are not abul to fix I m moder and i m making model in 3D then i now that is proble with model for nikana zaw this problem could fix in one day that is pissing me off that nobody fix that for sow long if DE dont now how to fix this then they could ask sobody from comunity to fix this for free or pay small paymant for fixing this mall problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, here we are again.

New update, new broken animations for the Sepfahn. You have fixed the right shoulder holster - and I thank you for that, but now the Sepfahn animation is broken beyond belief.

Now every time I use the weapon (note the screenshots with different skins) the scabbard teleports in a different location on my frame, be it in Idle or while swinging.

Can we PLEASE for the love of Clem have this fixed for the Nikana zaws once and for all?

4851162E8F1AEBAF65862D3ACDB26537EBA32C68

C511F79C2FFDD4DFD13C000E837E64755A4E7043

05AF1B088090A1F032C1A129BAC8BC0CBBA777CD

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...