Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nikana zaw (Sepfahn) bugs

killer13tibor

Message added by NovusNova,

"For those reporting the Nikana Zaw Sheath issues, we have it logged but I do not have a fix timeline to share. Just know it is known and on the board to be fixed - but mind you we have a packed month and other things are taking priority at the moment!" - https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1262823-console-call-of-the-tempestarii-interim-update-3010-status-launching-today/?do=findComment&comment=12150884

Still broken.

Edit: More details. If one uses Exalted Umbra Blade (Excalibur Umbra's 4 ability) while using a Nikana Zaw, the sheath will be displaced for the rest of the mission. (Happens semi-consistently? Not sure if this is the cause of this particular visual bug, but it's happened after doing this a few times.)

Edit 2: After further testing, I have confirmed this is a cause.

Edit 3: Slamming appears to cause it as well.

Edit 4: It can also happen just by starting a mission.

Edited by ToravisuXIII
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

@[DE]Megan , @[DE]Rebecca, @[DE]ScottP I want to bump this topic again in an effort to point out to DE that this thing needs to be fixed.  It has been an issue since 2019. This bug happens to me not just with zaws but all nikana's and their holsters. Holster will sometimes be in a correct position but more often then not it would either float in the air or be in a number of awkward positions that make no sense, no matter of what holster slot i use it in. This needs fixing bad because it makes me not want to use nikana's and so all the skins i bought for them are being wasted

• Like 2

Please allow me to introduce you to my dear friend the ninkana zaw holster glitch. for some odd reason when ever u holster your ninkana zaw this happens no matter if it has a skin or not. thank you for reading and hears to hoping this gets fixed. Heres it in action https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cotZLCg7elk

Nikana zaws are glitched out again, this time with the scabbard getting repositioned in seemly random spots around the warframe, when re-equipt. This happens very often and will not be hard to reproduce, and happens regardless of if you have a skin on or not.

pfSUVFM.pngzUQhxVl.pngwWtN3Ec.pngJdSZG4a.png

Hello,

I reported this a few months ago and it's still not fixed. Would really like to be able to use the skin for the only reason i bought it (zaw nikanas look a bit bland to me)

The emissive/energy color does not update on zaw nikana with dax skin. It stays yellow no matter what. Used blue on both weapon and weapon attachment, on both emissive and energy.

Preview shows as if it's going to change, but when you actually select it, it's still yellow.

I'm sure there's a huge workload for creating patches and fixing more significant bugs, but nikana dax skin is a platinum purchase and I feel like I'm not getting what I purchased. It's not a major headache, but please fix it at least sometime this year.

Hello DE

I heave a bug to report and i don't know for the other tenno's if they experiencing the same bug but it is very frustrating.

The bug is the attachment or the casing for the nikana's and i tested on all casings they are the same even on zaw nikana it is the same. Now how is this happened, well usually when making animation or slashing and changing primary or secondary weapon and then the casing of the nikana is displaced in weird direction . Please fix this bug and if you can do one more thing with the casing of  the nikana is that when it using the operator the attachment (casing) to stay on the hostler position normally facing backward and not on front so it could be more realistic for the weapon use.

And can you make it more easy to add pictures in this post's with just drag and drop images instead to search on url/: .....

Please fix this bug!!!.

I frequently have the same bug, although I haven't tested it with any Nikanas besides the Zaw one (sepfahn).

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Solo free roam in Orb Vallis with Ivara Prime and Sepfahn Nikana.
  • VISUAL: Taken with F6.UFL1eQU.jpgSU7ZO2J.jpgD65MJFk.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Not 100% sure, but (heavy) attacking followed by switching between primary and secondary seems to produce this most of the time.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Position of Nikana's sheath should not change in relation to the warframe.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Nikana's position changes frequently and does not match the weapons position or is completely detached from the warframe, floating next to it.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: About 75% of the time, but I am unsure about the exact conditions to reproduce this bug, so might be way off.