Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nikana zaw (Sepfahn) bugs

killer13tibor

Message added by NovusNova,

"For those reporting the Nikana Zaw Sheath issues, we have it logged but I do not have a fix timeline to share. Just know it is known and on the board to be fixed - but mind you we have a packed month and other things are taking priority at the moment!" - https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1262823-console-call-of-the-tempestarii-interim-update-3010-status-launching-today/?do=findComment&comment=12150884

Like I have said multiple times in the past, a visual issue for a Zaw that people barely use (despite me using it almost all the time) is the last of DE's problems at the moment. They still need to work on New War, fix other glitches, do Corpus Liches, and so on...

You can fix it in missions, though. To do this, you must use a gun, then press the quick melee attack button. If, when the striking animation is finished your Warframe sheathes the Sepfahn properly, hold F (or whatever key it is for you) to lock into melee and enjoy a non-glitched Sepfahn.

You can also look at the bright side of it: the game seems to think of Sepfahn's sheath as another weapon, therefore the game makes it so Sepfahn has two Sugatras instead of one.

Damn this thread is still going? This is one of the most eyesore bugs in the game, it's so obvious and so old.. I thought the community gave up on this one but nah. Pressing forth into page 8 of the thread! Let's gooooooo!

• Like 1

Just ran into this after paying for a TennoGen skin :( If you hold F to equip your Nikana, then switch back and forth between it and your primary/secondary (doesn't matter which), the sheath will gradually move away from its original position

qnimaj4.png

While it's far from game-breaking, it is a bit frustrating to pay for a skin (especially when it's TennoGen and the only option is $$$), only to discover that it behaves nothing like the preview when it's on a Zaw

On 2021-04-26 at 7:11 AM, ismellpestilence said:

Like I have said multiple times in the past, a visual issue for a Zaw that people barely use (despite me using it almost all the time) is the last of DE's problems at the moment. They still need to work on New War, fix other glitches, do Corpus Liches, and so on...

You can fix it in missions, though. To do this, you must use a gun, then press the quick melee attack button. If, when the striking animation is finished your Warframe sheathes the Sepfahn properly, hold F (or whatever key it is for you) to lock into melee and enjoy a non-glitched Sepfahn.

You can also look at the bright side of it: the game seems to think of Sepfahn's sheath as another weapon, therefore the game makes it so Sepfahn has two Sugatras instead of one.

This isn't an excuse - this bug has persisted in the game for over 3 years now, you'd think that such minor thing would be a quick fix. Many people like Sepfahn and zaws in general, and it shouldn't take this long to slap a bandaid on this. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheMightyDungeonMaster said:

This isn't an excuse - this bug has persisted in the game for over 3 years now, you'd think that such minor thing would be a quick fix. Many people like Sepfahn and zaws in general, and it shouldn't take this long to slap a bandaid on this. 

Just wait until Rebb or someone else uses a ZawKana on devstream and realizes what the problem is.

This is visual bug when I equip the skin and blind justice on my Zaw Nikana it keep bugging like this every mission even in the simulacrum also  the sheath color does not change to match the emission or energy color

8bXhpll.png

HLO7439.png

Edited by AshblakeNeo
Edit for picture clarity

Title, doesnt matter the stance mod or the skin, the nikana zaw sheath always bugs when you use it a few times, its pretty random but it happens every mission Ktw8r68.png?1

Edited by Shaysene
  • Like 1

On 2021-02-26 at 8:05 PM, JELE3OBCKUy said:

9d240d60-c7e1-4af0-a8d8-a1dc35154088The bug is very old, but still not fixed. Every time when the nikana hide in a sheath, it revolve around her clockwise

No offense but the bug makes it look like this warframe grew something. xD. I gave up on hoping DE to fix this bug at this point

On 2021-04-28 at 7:10 AM, ismellpestilence said:

Just wait until Rebb or someone else uses a ZawKana on devstream and realizes what the problem is.

Ah that would never happen in the future coz they all forgot about it. They would use  the new weapons rather than the old ones, why use the old weapons anyway. They must have gotten bored of it.