Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[EU][PC][Clan] Alone Tenno Operatives is looking for solo/rarely playing tenno

Vladeslavek

Recently I've created my solo clan because everyone will need a dojo with dry dock in future, so maybe someone who plays rarely or plays solo might join my clan in order to get all clan-related content in future like blueprints or Railjack. My clan doesn't have any members right now. Dojo is like 10% complete though I have trading post and altar of ascension. Maybe some of you will even contribute to the development of our clan but thats not a problem for me to get resources solo.

You'll only get kicked after 180 (and thats permanent) days of inactivity because I'm not an active player myself.

If anyone is interested - DM me (/w Zysile38 hi), friend request me or leave your nickname here. I'll send you an invite

Maybe you'd be interested in dropping it and joining another small clan instead?

you can message me to ask anything. We are a small friendly shadow clan. We have 100% research always and dry dock too. We are a few veterans and newer players. We help everyone and are pretty laid-back with almost no requirements.

if you're interested I made a post with a little information here:

If not interested then have a good day 🙂

Archived