Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

finally done.... with the ship.

BloodKitten

9 minutes ago, Aldain said:

Honestly I don't think I'm winning this either way, but in terms of "least hated content" I'd rather farm index than toroids.

That doesn't mean I like index, it just means I don't have the same seething hatred I have for toroids.

Though most of my issues likely stem from the Switch version being dead as disco when it comes to credit farming, even then I've managed to get to 4 million in about a...I think it has been almost a week? Though I started at 2 mil so it is going slower than expected.

Ironically the issue I have with Index is similar to the issue I have with farming Toroids, it is PAINFULLY repetitive, at least when I need other resources from the Eximus units once that drops I can get them by playing more than one game mode.

Come back to PC silly boy. Plenty of players then.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Come back to PC silly boy. Plenty of players then.

I was MR9 when I moved over, I have made far too much progress to come back for anything more than saying "Hi" to people.

Unless they allow me to migrate back for whatever reason, in which case I'd still need a stronger computer (my current one makes a Switch look like a supercomputer).

Just now, Aldain said:

I was MR9 when I moved over, I have made far too much progress to come back for anything more than saying "Hi" to people.

Unless they allow me to migrate back for whatever reason, in which case I'd still need a stronger computer (my current one makes a Switch look like a supercomputer).

Lol fair enough.

1 minute ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Lol fair enough.

Don't worry, I'll try to keep my distaste for credit farming rational, but disgruntled despite actually applying myself to get credits anyway. Essentially complaining without expecting it to be handed to me if I do so enough, think of it as me venting heat like Ember or Exploiter Orb.

...The saddest part is the Switch doesn't even have the buffs to Neptune Disruption so even that isn't a good alternative option right now.

21 minutes ago, Aldain said:

Don't worry, I'll try to keep my distaste for credit farming rational, but disgruntled despite actually applying myself to get credits anyway. Essentially complaining without expecting it to be handed to me if I do so enough, think of it as me venting heat like Ember or Exploiter Orb.

...The saddest part is the Switch doesn't even have the buffs to Neptune Disruption so even that isn't a good alternative option right now.

There's always afk strats on Akkad and go do other things.

1,5 hour to go on the tail repairs, then the cowling salvage with all resources in stock. So tonight at 1:45 am my ship would be finished. Staying up til 1, 1:15, and 1:30 am to do the missions immediately after the repairs was worth it lol.

41 minutes ago, Ambiroa said:

1,5 hour to go on the tail repairs, then the cowling salvage with all resources in stock. So tonight at 1:45 am my ship would be finished. Staying up til 1, 1:15, and 1:30 am to do the missions immediately after the repairs was worth it lol.

I stayed up till 4 the first day, realised what a bad idea that was and strategically planned the second day. Worked out similarly well for me.

Just got the Cephalon blueprint research done and need to run Invasions for the resources to build it 😄 But I'm not in a hurry to get this done, there is no Railjack gameplay yet anyway... and to be completely honest I'm not even interested in flying a spaceship.

19 hours ago, 3rdpig said:

I haven't even made the dry dock yet (and why is it called a "dry dock" when nothing in space is wet? Should be called a "space dock").

It is a dry dock due too it is in a pressurized area with breathable air.

a space dock is without a atmosphere.

but this is just me nerding out.

Edited by Firedtm
Cleaning up the post