Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Transmute

Kvzakau

Did it when it came out, wanted Master thief, got it. Wanted Whirlwind, took me about 12 rares to get and wanted Quick thinking which took about 8. Seems fine.

But it is a random generator so some people are lucky and you don't seem to be one of them unfortunately.

I love it, frankly. I got fired up, sanctuary, firestorm, quick thinking, and berserker through it. Stuff I probably would of never owned.

Well my account must be glitched because i literally get the same thing everytime i transmute. ITs like they limited my account to only 2 things streamline and crappy warframe ultis.

Some mods are unique to transmutation, it's a nice way of speding credits for the mods you don't have.

While common and uncommon may appear from rare trasmuting, it doesn't happen often, most of them are rare.

The cost is a tad high, but if you use it once in a while, then it's good.

I still need quick thinking, the referal stuff and blaze.

EDIT: got self destruct right now.

Edited by KIREEKPSO

Don't use it, its just there to take you money. I bet if you combined all the rare mods you had, it pop out loki's decoy.. and be like "lol 600k please"

Key to transmutate is to use unique mods and not 4 of the same one. Using more then 2 of the same mods seems to use another table which has a high likelihood of giving commons.

If i remember this right Steve said in 1 stream that you will definetly get a rare mod if you transmute rare mods, but i just keep getting marathon, quick rest and other crappy stuff like this, thats not cool
and after transmuting many times i didnt even got a mod i need, like quick thinking or berserker, im really dissapointed

That's incorrect; I've transmutated 4 Contagions and got Sanctuary as the result.

I said a high chance of getting commons I never said you only get commons you simply put yourself at risk of not getting a rare if you decide to put in 4 duplicates.