Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentient Armoury: LostEpoch's Tennogen Designs **Tennogen Round 22 Submissions!**

LostEpoch

6 hours ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Weapons, man.  They ARE your thing!

Now get to work on Hunger’s Big Sizter you Big Teaze.   Yes, that’s right.  I went there.

I’m really glad you like them!

She is in the works! Just working out some parts the design before I commit to it!

21 minutes ago, (PS4)EvilanLexington said:

Aren't sentients based off crustaceans? Or sea life? Like the murex being a sea slug and brachiopods for the brachiolyst. Or being based off something scientific? Like ion, ocular, or fantasy like satyr. I just remember that cephalons refer to them as crustaceans.

Some of their stylistic elements are definitely inspired by crustaceans. That and Mayan art. And I do like to use myth and fantasy when designing my skins, thus names like Phobos and Suetekh. However, it can be quite difficult to translate crustacean shapes to pre determined Warframe body shapes.

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, (PS4)EvilanLexington said:

If none of the above gets added. Can you tone down on the wrinkles? Most sentients are pretty flat unless it's the edges. Unless it's idea is a mimic infested mimicking a sentient?

I’m not sure what you mean, but if they don’t get in I will adjust designs based on what I think needs changed and if I receive dev feedback, then I will adhere to that.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, (XB1)ToonDude X99 said:

https://imgur.com/gallery/Ah07lza  Cool work! What programs do you use for UVs and textures outta curiosity? I wanna make a revenant helmet but I'm an idiot with all the technical aspects. I was able to sculpt a helmet that I really like at least, but everything to follow the sculpting part is kicking my butt. 

Looks good! I use blender to make the low poly, Maya to cut and lay out the uvs, Marmoset Toolbag to bake the textures  and substance painter for textures! Check out Hydroxates Tennogen pipeline videos on YouTube if you can, they’re super helpful!

18 minutes ago, (XB1)RAG is NAROK said:

I don't understand why the Medusa head is for Ivara. It would make more sense with either Equinox or Khora since they can actually halt enemies in their tracks. But that's just my opinion. 

I really like the direction that DE took with Ivara Primes design and wanted to further explore the Jellyfish theme with her. In this instance medusa isn’t based on the Greek myth, but the medusa stage of jellyfish. I’ll probably update the design once I get to her, but I do plan on sticking with the general design. 

4 minutes ago, LostEpoch said:

I really like the direction that DE took with Ivara Primes design and wanted to further explore the Jellyfish theme with her. In this instance medusa isn’t based on the Greek myth, but the medusa stage of jellyfish. I’ll probably update the design once I get to her, but I do plan on sticking with the general design. 

I guess that's fair. I still wish there was a medusa themed head for Equinox. lol. 

3 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

Cool sword and nice armor shoulders, but can you add hologram effect on the back of the armor shoulder  similar to sword. So that when you on the move you have cool effects 

I do have plans for energy fx for the shoulder armour! Just not at that stage yet!

Archived