Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentient Armoury: LostEpoch's Tennogen Designs **Tennogen Round 22 Submissions!**

LostEpoch

I love these so much, hun! These concepts are fantastic and I'd adore your art style as well. You're very talented! I would love to see some concepts for Gara and/or Revenant, since both are related to the PoE and therefore the Eidolons as well. (Especially my main beby Gara. 👀💕)

Keep up the wonderful work, hun~! I look forward to seeing more! 😄 ❤️

1 hour ago, QueenofYandxre said:

I love these so much, hun! These concepts are fantastic and I'd adore your art style as well. You're very talented! I would love to see some concepts for Gara and/or Revenant, since both are related to the PoE and therefore the Eidolons as well. (Especially my main beby Gara. 👀💕)

Keep up the wonderful work, hun~! I look forward to seeing more! 😄 ❤️

Thank you! I’m glad you like them! I can take a look at Gara! Revenant might be tricky as he’s already a bit sentient but that could be a good thing 

I've noticed that you are using dynamesh when sculpting details, i highly suggest zremeshing to get a clean topology. before you get to sculpting details. Dynamesh is primarily used for rough sculpting and to get the general shape. Having a good topology from the start will save you alot of time from cleanup, and the end result will look much better and alot less wobbly. 

1 hour ago, Goosmo said:

I've noticed that you are using dynamesh when sculpting details, i highly suggest zremeshing to get a clean topology. before you get to sculpting details. Dynamesh is primarily used for rough sculpting and to get the general shape. Having a good topology from the start will save you alot of time from cleanup, and the end result will look much better and alot less wobbly. 

Yes, I’ve had a couple people recommend that I use zremesher. Unfortunately I only have core and it lacks that feature. Thank you for the suggestion though!!

2 hours ago, SPEKTRE76 said:

You could make him hollowed out like a Teralyst?

Hmm no that would be altering the base mesh and you can’t do that. If I were to make a skin, I would go the opposite direction and go for more of a hunhow/shedu style sentient

If I offend you I'm so sorry but I'm pretty sure medusa is based on snakes

And the ivara skin reminds me of arachne which is based on spiders because it kind of looks like a spider

Also both arachne and medusa are from the same mythology

oops wrong page but still towards your ivara skin

12 minutes ago, (NSW)ACE6368 said:

If I offend you I'm so sorry but I'm pretty sure medusa is based on snakes

And the ivara skin reminds me of arachne which is based on spiders because it kind of looks like a spider

Also both arachne and medusa are from the same mythology

oops wrong page but still towards your ivara skin

Nice rhino skin design btw

5 hours ago, (NSW)ACE6368 said:

Nice rhino skin design btw

Thank you! And yes you are correct, Medusa is the snake lady from Greek myth. However, she is not the inspiration for the helmet. Jellyfish have two dominant life stages, the polyp that acts like a sea anemone and the medusa stage which is normally what comes to mind when you think about jellyfish. There’s also a deep sea squid that helped to inspire the design as well.

Archived