Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentient Armoury: LostEpoch's Tennogen Designs **Tennogen Round 22 Submissions!**

LostEpoch

• 2 weeks later...

I really like your designs, they are very provocative, I especially like your Revenant helmet. You may want to keep areas that are different colors or materials as separate subtools, it will be easier to color and give more distinction from the other parts.

The body looks good for the most part but it has the same issue your other skins have. That is low quality emissives. Everything else looks great but the emissives look like they were painted on top of the skin, instead of being a part of it

4 hours ago, markus230 said:

The body looks good for the most part but it has the same issue your other skins have. That is low quality emissives. Everything else looks great but the emissives look like they were painted on top of the skin, instead of being a part of it

The pictures above were just a quick test bake and I’ll be going over the emissives once I get to the texturing

8 hours ago, markus230 said:

Damn, looks great, Your best work so far. If it makes it into the game you definetly have my money. Love those details on the chest and thighs

I’m glad you like it! Those regions are so far all I’ve revised at this point, but there’s more to come

Archived