Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentient Armoury: LostEpoch's Tennogen Designs **Tennogen Round 22 Submissions!**

LostEpoch

I just caught up with this thread. You've done an incredible work, I'd love to see these in game because we don't have almost any sentient skins and armor parts.

And, as an Oberon main, that Famine Helmet looks insane 😍

On 2020-04-23 at 7:47 AM, Felarof said:

I just caught up with this thread. You've done an incredible work, I'd love to see these in game because we don't have almost any sentient skins and armor parts.

And, as an Oberon main, that Famine Helmet looks insane 😍

Thank you! I’m really glad you like it! 

6 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

Nice job on this, i just wish that Excalibur helmet have this blue hologram effect on his horn. 

I’m glad you like it! I thought about adding the energy stuff to it, but I feel like that would’ve made it too busy and the poly count wouldn’t have allowed it

20 hours ago, LostEpoch said:

Unfortunately, I don't have any plans for Wukong and have quite the backlog as it is right ow

For example (i did it in photoshop) you can see the body is in similar style like your sentient designs.... And yea dont look the helmet its more about not looking this frame like monkey and its more about looking him with full potential for some cool look🙂

Spoiler

Hu72U6Q.jpg

16 hours ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

Vlada, did you at the very least ask Yatus to use his skin like this?

I did create it for him and he knows about it, Revenant skin whose deleted but it have similar colors that i used and combined to make him wukong like example. Because its dead end for DE don't allow this helmet im just sharing how wukong can look cool if he can think little different then just about monkey frame. I didn't say go exactly like this. Its more about here wukong can look cool and leave the helmet, body that i combine is weary similar to his sentient style... Wukong have just 2 skins and bad deluxe so he deserves more love

Fatalis and fafnir are really nice designs, i like how the mamot is serious, there should be some items like jewels or stones matchinb backgrounds would look good shimering and contrasting with the helmets, at this point i think some solid rubedo or dust, spiderweb, and damage from bullets would look good to have water drippin goff, but it would be dramatic effects. 

5 minutes ago, SnakeBadger said:

Fatalis and fafnir are really nice designs, i like how the mamot is serious, there should be some items like jewels or stones matchinb backgrounds would look good shimering and contrasting with the helmets, at this point i think some solid rubedo or dust, spiderweb, and damage from bullets would look good to have water drippin goff, but it would be dramatic effects. 

I’m glad you like them! Unfortunately I probably won’t be adding to those drawings for now as they are just base concept sketches for helmets that I have or will sculpt for Tennogen! 

Archived