Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grendel and Gauss Alt Helmets are STILL MISSING from the Nightwave shop

DustyFlash

Got to get them plat sales before they get stuck in nightwave... we never used to have this issue before nightwave, funny that.

We had the exact same issue with wisp etc and the excuse was DE can't update nightwave mid season, even though they did do some changes to it mid season.

hace 11 minutos, LSG501 dijo:

Got to get them plat sales before they get stuck in nightwave... we never used to have this issue before nightwave, funny that.

We had the exact same issue with wisp etc and the excuse was DE can't update nightwave mid season, even though they did do some changes to it mid season.

As far as I know, is not like they cant but that they decided against unsyncing the rotations of offerings on all platforms, cause thats one of nightwave's selling points 

Edited by (PS4)Sack_Noir

33 minutes ago, Kylo. said:

Yea we'd have to wait a million years for that random mission in the middle of the night

not sure what game you're playing for that sort of wait...

34 minutes ago, (PS4)Sack_Noir said:

As far as I know, is not like they cant but that they decided against unsyncing the rotations of offerings on all platforms, cause thats one of nightwave's selling points 

They actually said they couldn't change things.....

3 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

They'll both be added once Nintendo Switch gets the update that contains Grendel outright - expect them in Nora's Wares later this year!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Switch already have Gauss available? Is there anything that would prevent adding Gauss' alt helmet to Nightwave right now while the update issue for the Switch gets ironed out?

• Like 2