Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rising Tide: Hotfix 26.1.2

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, MirageKnight said:

- Acquiring Grendel is incredibly and needlessly grindy and tiring. Players are not only forced to run numerous Arbitrations to get the needed amount of Vitus Essence (75), but they are also required to run lengthy level 40 Excavation, Defense, and Survival missions without the aid of mods, arcanes or the Operator. I'm guessing this was introduced to provide "challenge" for whiny, entitled try-hards and "veterans". This isn't providing "challenge". This is placing hardcore arbitrary restrictions / conditions and immense pressure on a player to succeed. Grendel's parts being guaranteed rewards doesn't justify forcing us into missions where we are completely stripped of any and all bonuses. As far as being a reward for our troubles, Grendel might be fun, but he is not worth the slog.

git gud

Hotfix ended up resetting my entirely weekly. Anything that was already complete will not award extra points, however you can't start from where you left off on a quest. (I.E if I completed 2/3 exterminate and then the reset happen I get to do it all over again cause I didn't finish it.

4 hours ago, Autumnatopoeia said:

Can we get an option for hold melee to heavy attack? It's really irritating to lose combo count accidentally all the time while trying to perform only regular melee attacks.

This. So much this. Once I have above average attack speed it doesn't seem to matter how fast I tap the melee button, I get the occasional heavy attack even though I clearly wasn't holding the button down. This has been what I would call a non-priority issue for quite some time, but with the rework it really needs fixing since the heavy attack now spends your entire combo. Adding a menu option for turning off "hold melee to heavy attack" would be ideal.

1 hour ago, AdunSaveMe said:

Are you sure about that? It might not show that it's rotating cus it's so huge, but it definitely did for me. It's two clicks of the rotate button to place it on the center door.

I'm sure it's true for me because there is no rotate button for me at all

Hello DE!

I don't understand the point of Railjack parts to be build as a solo effort... without the clan as a whole...

Wasn't that a clan task? Since the whole idea about Railjack is bring all players to play togheter... it don't make sense to make players farm alone in this process...

:wink:

Some people like building their own ships, but we can't actually take them out into sea yet, right? So it may be the later update will include the option to pick whose ship you take.

Plus it would depend if ship builds can use dojo inventory or not. If they can, that's one way to contribute towards someone's ship and would cover that (though then you got to watch out for resource theft).

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Swapped the planet locations of Cubic Diodes and Carbide to match their Resource type:

• Cubic Diodes = Eximus units on Europa Ice Planet tileset
  • Carbides = Eximus units on Ceres Shipyard tileset

you didn't swap the drop locations in the crafting window in the DoJo...

Sepfahn Nikana style Zaws are not fully compatible with skins. The sheaths are invisible this has been an ongoing bug for months, and was not fixed for this update. No, this is not a bug you can claim to be a feature, the majority of (nontennogen) nikana skins look like the default nikana with no sheath. please look into fixing this. 

We need a the hold melee for heavy removed again, it's can happen more or less at random with how bad the detection of the hold is. And blink needs to be unnerfed again: the ranged doubling was just actually a joke because you counted from the unmodded blink range, so that was kinda dishonest, and the cooldown is far too long, it should be like 1 second at the absolute most. All the itzal nerf did is to make things in the open worlds slower, when they already took ages, for no benefit. It still doesnt fix the core problem of archwing of not having any content besides traveling in the open worlds.

2 hours ago, Nasahul said:

Who are "we"? A lot of folks, including myself, love the new archwing controls.

A few like me got our Titania #*!%ed up, a lot dislike the new blink and a lot like me get motionsick while using Titania because of the weightless snappy clunky movements, while we use to be able to make precision movements we can't anymore and we bump into everything thanks to the new archwing movement. 

7 hours ago, Senguash said:

Thanks for the hotfix!

Still hoping for a way to play liches in premade squads. Currently you need to rng the same nodes as your friends for it to be functional and that's far too inconvenient.

Still hoping for critical chance on slide attack to be brought up to a reasonable power level.

Sacrificial Steel = 220
CC on rivens = 180
Maiming Strike = 150
Slide CC on rivens = 90

The first 2 applies on all attacks and gets 2x on heavy attacks.

The latter 2 forces you to slide exclusively.

This makes no sense.

Since you're being reaaaaaally bad with numbers (and I'm not sure if it's on purpose), let's talk about them! (as I hope others have already)

"""Sacrifical Steel = 220""": Sacrificial Steel use the rare Umbral polarity. Since builds that take those into account are hard to make, and Umbral Formas are NOT a common resource by any means, this is a justified increase on the base mod (True Steel, with 120%) and Rivens. And remember, these are multiplicative bonuses: a Fragor Prime (50% Base Crit Chance) with both will get to 115% [50% x (100% + 220%)]. And keep in mind that using both Sacrificial mods, which is way harder, means that the Fragor Prime example will get to 150% [50% x (100% + 275%)]. These will never make a 10% Base Crit Chance weapon able to red crit, or even crit at all. The base crit chance needed for a weapon to always crit with the Sacrificial set is now 27% (or 26,6...% to be precise), which not a lot of weapons get to.

"""Maiming Strike = 150""" Slide Crit Chance is additive, so don't phrase it the same as the others. Slide Crit and Mod Crit are TWO VERY different things. Slide Crit being additive means that ANY weapon gets that crit chance directly added to the base crit chance (if it is 10%, it becomes 160%). Combine that with Blood Rush and ANY weapon can red crit as long as you keep sliding (as far as I know prior to the changes increases the Crit Chance AFTER the additive bonus, not sure right now, and don't care, I got over spin to win long ago). Putting base Maiming Strike at 150% means ANY weapon can both Crit and Yellow Crit with ease. Also, Maiming Strike is a lotusdamn hard mod to come by: it wasn't sold for 700p just because it was OP, but also due to being event tied. So it makes all the sense that Rivens can't surpass it, the same way Rivens don't surpass the Sacrificial set, which everyone has but most can't build towards.

If ANYTHING, the math is correct and more balanced.

You are not asking for "numbers that make sense". You are asking to get 700p on Maiming Strike sales again.

(and I'm glad I didn't hoard my extra ones <3)

Il y a 8 heures, [DE]Megan a dit :
  • Swapped the planet locations of Cubic Diodes and Carbide to match their Resource type:
    • Cubic Diodes = Eximus units on Europa Ice Planet tileset
    • Carbides = Eximus units on Ceres Shipyard tileset

I'm stii confused about how or if this new materials drops are actually working. As far as i'm concerned they weren't dropping from eximus but only from void fissures (Europa or Ceres only). We have run survival missions and killed lots of eximus on Ceres without a single ressource drop, they were dropping from fissure missions though (not even from Eximus).

I'm also confused about how rare ressource boosters are negatively affecting pustrules and copernicles drop chances since they're only dropping from red ores.

Are these ressources working as intended ?

Archived