Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rising Tide: Hotfix 26.1.2

[DE]Megan

4 hours ago, Zanagoth said:

If you want loot frames to intentionally not work on the new resources, then just state so and be honest with your playerbase

That's~.... exactly what they did. The follow-up explanation was pretty straightforward... The only thing missing was getting slapped on the face with it.

Well I guess Titania is ruined forever. 

Her snappy and clunk animations are motionsickenning. She use to be easy to control mainly because of the momentum. Now it is instant full speed which makes you bump into everything which makes me and probably others motionsick. She use to be one of the smoothest to play but she isn't anymore, she's almost impossible to play now. And I spend a lot of time and forma onto her and I can't even properly play her anymore. 

Such a big bummer that it seems you guys at DE ain't listening to us. We get motion sick of these snappy animations, they are too fast and weightless which makes her hard to use now instead of enjoyable. I wish you guys would revert her or at least give the option to change between the new ans old animations. 

I am kinda sad that I can't play 1 of my favourite Warframes anymore without getting motionsick. 

Hello.
Not certain if this belongs here, however, Atlas still has some issues. Namely with the Rumblers ability. Frequently the ability would glitch out and stop functioning. The ability would become unavailable, saying 'ability in use'. Which should not be the case, since the ability can be recasted at any point. That makes it impossible to summon Rumblers, at least until death. And one time the Rumblers ability stopped working differently by not spawning the Rumblers at all when casting.
Also spotted some potential environment clipping in the Orokin tileset, where there were large black rectangular objects at regular intervals physically present in a hallway and continuing into the next room.

Please remove the blink cooldown. It's so damn wonky to play now. Nevermind the fact that the feeling of 'weight' to A.W.s flight is gone. Leaving me feeling like I'm playing an arcade instead of simulation. The speed of Itzal is gone now. Used to be able to Blink-Blink-Blink-Blink and I'd be somewhat half way to my destination. Now? Man. This feels incorrect to the entire feel and pace of the game; fast. A.W. is no longer a fast travel system. 

Please! Remove cooldown on Blink across all the A.W.s and let us have fun, damn it.

Ongoing feedback:

Maybe valence transfer can up the ele % - that would make getting repeat crap rolls more stomachable - eg get 25% and 27% seers, the combined form keeps the forma/exilus progress, and goes to 35% ele instead of 25 or 27, that way getting duplicates that are equally crap (or maybe even worse variants) isn't so much of a waste of player time. Then say you get another 28% seer, combine that, and your "master" weapon goes to 40%, etc.  This would allow player agency to improve their weapon mitigating some of the RNG frustration, keep duplicate liches relevant longer giving the whole system longevity, and maintain the covert/kill decision relevancy for longer as well.

Otherwise, even with murmurs going faster, it's hard to feel good about grinding for a turd when you get low % elemental rolls.

Also, what if we also took a maxed disposition weapon out of the spawn rotation?  Like say you get 5 cold seers, by combining them you wind up working up to a 60% or whatever max is cold seer.  From that point on, you have a 0% chance to spawn a lich with a cold seer (could still proc rad seer or toxic, etc by choosing to use a different frame for that element).  In terms of lore, maybe say the lich knows through kuva-magic of it's brethrens failure to off you with the cold seer, so they refuse to try again with a weapon that has proven a failure.

This would encourage people to keep playing even when they keep getting the same, because not only will it always make their existing one better (whether higher or lower % roll), but it also gives a finite amount of repetition where by completing the weapon you guarantee other drops. Added to my intial suggestion of a guaranteed improvement to ele % it means every lich would guarantee progress in some way - either improving a weapon you have, or spawning a weapon you don't. 

Also, it takes far too long to get the lich to spawn when you've got your murmers and are ready to down him.  Slogging through 90-110 level missions over and over just to piss him off gets real old real fast, thralls are pointless as I don't need any more murmurs.  Lorewise, say either we have a node we can go to so we can fight him 100% chance due to collecting intel from thralls (ie found his homebase).  Alternatively, say he has a 100% chance to spawn because he knows we're close and is frantic to defeat us.

17 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Orb Vallis Coildrives driving in erratic circles and sometimes becoming stuck when going off course. This also fixes an inability to complete Coildrive Bounties!

They are still driving like they're intoxicated...  going into the shoulders and acting like they're stuck in the mud.  Was pretty amusing to watch from the Mushroom Forest near Fortuna and thinking, "my god, those drivers are smoking something."  

I would wait a couple of more days to confirm as I've learned thanks to this spaghetti coding it takes a while.

Fixed some holes within the new Orbiter.

Holy moly!  It only took you two years to fix it.  I don't have to feel quite so disturbed going into the Habitation Quarters.  

AR9VwP8.jpg

Swapped the planet locations of Cubic Diodes and Carbide to match their Resource type:

• Cubic Diodes = Eximus units on Europa Ice Planet tileset
  • Carbides = Eximus units on Ceres Shipyard tileset

Seriously, the materials were all right to farm, but the building requirements for the railjack seems even more arbitrary than expected.  Carbides for the Port Nacelle, Pustrels for the Starboard.  It feels like the building material requirements were haphazardly slapped together for the sole purpose of grinding the soul out of a player.  Not that it's much, but still...

Although let's throw something new/old into this note too..  How 'bout being able to sell (for credits) all the extra Captura scenes we keep being thrown?  I know that it's done because you don't want to have all the tickets for "oops, I threw them all away by accident" but I know it can be coded in such a way as to warn that one is in use for Captura.  I should know -- Crowd Dispersion does it all the time on one of my sentinels.

wt05iXf.jpg

Anyway off to test a theory with the Lich.  Seeing you continue to ignore the request to abort them.  And I'm not going to do like a certain someone that used to flood the updates each and every time with at 10 page request of bugs for melee weapons.  

...Although I'm sorely tempted.

@[DE]Megan
Can team look into Conclave subforum for the sake of making some balance fixes finally?! It's been a nightmare to play since the U26 hit.

Thanks to the hotfix with stance and air attacks, lunaro is a bit more playable, but still ball gets 0 MOMENTUM when kicked/smashed by client (for an unstable hit).

Not to even mention Telos Boltace bu**@%%!^t passive on slide attack that ragdolls enemy warframes 200m outside of map areas or disables them when they land badly (sometimes my warframe on a closed map got stuck into container never to get up again). Every slide with dual weapon or nearly any dual weapon has much bigger range than before and oneshots thanks to your global melee damage buff which shouldn't happen for conclave.

Also 100% damage block with melees shouldn't be a thing there. All those changes make combat in conclave a dull experience of people using only melee weapons and spin2win each other.

• Fixed Archwing boost sound playing when using Titania’s Razorwing.
  •  

Thank you! Unfortunately I am still finding that the new Titania is horrible to play. She was one of my favourite warframes, but with her new movement she is, for me, almost unplayable in Razorwing (and there is not much point to a build that doesn't utilise Razorwing). I find the sudden stop-start movement and loss of the momentum/subtle drift jerky, difficult to control and hard to look at. I realise that I may eventually get better at the control part but the motion is so jerky now I can understand that people say it gives them a feeling of motion sickness. It makes me uncomfortable. The loss of momentum feels unnatural, like her movement has nothing to do with the atmosphere in the environment. 

Can we please have pre-Rising Tides Titania Razorwing movement back? 

Bueno no se si solo les sucede a ustedes pero a mi al menos me esta fallando el sistema de onda nocturna he hecho como 4 misiones y algunas me las marca como completadas  pero no me da los puntos mientras que otra por ejemplo la de polarizar un arma cosa que hice no me la toma como si jamas la hubiera hecho ojala se arregle y recompense con los puntos correspondientes

19 hours ago, Casardis said:

Thank you!

Still no fix for Saryn 's TOXIC LASH removing the 100% damage block on melee to apply the old system (meaning you DO take damage when blocking with Toxic Lash active...)?

This, feels like there's no attention to this issue / perhaps unaware

On 2019-11-25 at 9:05 PM, Lord__Sauron said:

Maybe you forgot about Penumbra being useful sometimes at open world Riven challenges where you need to be either undetected, at 100m+ of targets (coming together with headshots), or both.
And also about Cosmic Crush being Eidolon hunts' Fetch cause bringing Companion's one is only a bother while you keep absorbing UW unconsciously, and probably slowing the hunts.

But you're the one saying ppl ignores the rest of the kit right?

I don't get the hostility. You seem to be agreeing with me.

On 2019-11-26 at 5:20 AM, Senguash said:

Thanks for the hotfix!

Still hoping for a way to play liches in premade squads. Currently you need to rng the same nodes as your friends for it to be functional and that's far too inconvenient.

Still hoping for critical chance on slide attack to be brought up to a reasonable power level.

Sacrificial Steel = 220
CC on rivens = 180
Maiming Strike = 150
Slide CC on rivens = 90

The first 2 applies on all attacks and gets 2x on heavy attacks.

The latter 2 forces you to slide exclusively.

This makes no sense.

Translation. The first two lets you just spam E and hold E to get rewarded tremendously

The second actually makes you press CTRL (or whatever your crouch button is) plus E to get rewarded but you get less. Not to mention the farm/RNG/event required for Maiming Strike. 

Indeed does not make sense.

Archived