[DE]Megan

Rising Tide: Hotfix 26.1.2

Day 11 of doing random heavy attack. I feel its time for me to accept it to be part of my life now. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 3

Can we get a change to the new blink? Maybe reduce CD to 1 second or let us hold 5 charges?

Also we need a better key than dodge roll for it since it's clunky to use when using sprint while flying.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

Honestly though, that coildrive bug resulted in some really funny moments, although a bit annoying when actually wanting to complete the bounty. Thanks for the fix! 

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Swapped the planet locations of Cubic Diodes and Carbide to match their Resource type:

• Cubic Diodes = Eximus units on Europa Ice Planet tileset
  • Carbides = Eximus units on Ceres Shipyard tileset

Just why???? Completely unnecessary

• Haha 1
  • Woah 5

Yay!

Now if only they could fix the issue of invisible Lich's when they speak to us, all i see is a red Kuva wall along with invisible Parazon's not being on my wrist.

• Upvote 1

Fix for Orbiter orientation when? I'd like the planet and squadmate landing crafts to be in front please

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Could you please fix the sepfahn nikana ? It's hilt just disappears while in mission even with skin equiped 

And thank you for the fixed as always

• Upvote 2

• Fixed the Orb Vallis Coildrives driving in erratic circles and sometimes becoming stuck when going off course. This also fixes an inability to complete Coildrive Bounties!

Thank you! 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, EinheriarJudith said:

its pretty annoying for any weapon using combo mods.

yeah irritating is an understatement. It's almost game breaking to suddenly lose your BR/WW/gladiator stacks  for no reason

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Swapped the planet locations of Cubic Diodes and Carbide to match their Resource type:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I was hopping to be THOSE the things they steal eachother at the Incursions.......

lol

Itzal should keep it's energy costing blink to have extra blinking on top of the universal blinking, It's new ability is unoriginal and really bad and actually detrimental to the user

• Like 4
  • Upvote 9

7 minutes ago, Senguash said:

Thanks for the hotfix!

Still hoping for a way to play liches in premade squads.

Still hoping for critical chance on slide attack to be brought up to a reasonable power level.

What's stopping you from doing liches in premade squads?? I do those with my friends all the time?