Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rising Tide: Hotfix 26.1.2

[DE]Megan

I am going to have the feeling that Titania is ruined forever and so my best experience in Warframe.

I always choose her because of her Razorwing being smooth and fast because I get motionsick from sudden snappy movements.

Why don't you guys make a toggle so people who prefer old Razorwing/Archwing animations can use the old ones and people who prefer the new animation can toggle the new animations. The new flight animations are so snappy and sudden that it just makes me motionsick and I keep banging into stuff, something I didn't have before these Razorwing/Archwing animations. And yes things like bullet jump make me motionsick as well, thats why I always liked Titania and her Razorwing. 

I doubt I am the only one, please can you revert back Titania from before Rising Tide, the Archwing animations make her uncontrollable. 

Citation

Fixed Cubic Diodes and Carbide Resources not dropping 50% of the time. For further clarification, *abilities that increase loot drops do not apply to these Resource drop type: Cubic Diodes and Carbides have a 100% chance to roll the table for a 50% chance, can't boost that 100% any further!

giphy.gif

18 minutes ago, Alphadios said:

Just use your brain

That's just one opinion.

Believe it or not, folks like to kill bots themselves.
Makes for the whole, "looter shooter," thing not to just be a looter looter afk.
The enemy health scaling needs to be sorted to where other frames can snag their own kills.
No need whatsoever to imply someone is just ignoring how good it is to watch someone else kill.
They didn't come here to watch someone else be the protagonist.

il y a une heure, MirageKnight a dit :

- Warframes with spam-able "Nuke" abilities, such as Saryn, Equinox, Mesa, and Volt, are still not co-op friendly due to being able to dominate small defense maps by hogging the vast majority of kills. All players should be able to contribute and participate in missions in meaningful ways with whatever 'Frame they choose, not be bored to tears because someone was able to delete most of the enemies for everyone else with extremely powerful and easy to spam abilities that also has massive range. Nerf nuke abilities to more acceptable levels and you'll also make CC-based 'Frames relevant again without the need to rework them.

1) Saryn got reworked to avoid some "Spam 4 to kill everyone". Now Her spores required to kill peeps. Things that mates does.

2) Equinox' Ultimate required to CHARGE before "nuking" all the map.
To perform that one, allies need to make damage around her AoE.
=====>Ally' dependant again.

3) Mesa got too nerfed already.
Before, she was just "Hold 4 to kill everyone".
Now it's "Press 4 and AIM everyone to kill", until she's rapidly out of range.

4) Volt is clearly a CC WF. Or i consider like it.
Mostly because i used his powers to stun over kills enemies.

They're "dominate" because they can doing a heavy burst of damage in a small amount of time, but it required allies to get more effective.

So No...Just no.

3 minutes ago, Lord__Sauron said:

No you aren't, but after 2 Hotfixes with ppl telling them it was better the old way and it's like this still... something's happening here

I don't understand how they just changed the animations without testing them 1st under the players before rolling it out because these animations are just way to snappy and janky. 

Buff blink to have 3 charges. They charge 1 after another, so it takes 9s to regen all 3. Also, the buff to distance is not 2x, its 1.25x for EVERYONE who ever cared about the blink, coz who wouldnt put +60% range on that? Buff blink distance to 3x the base value of the original, so 1.5x it is now. This way everyone will be happy and Eidolons wont be nerfed again. 

8 minutes ago, Malevento said:

No fix for Dry Dock space yet. A floor with wide open space wont let me build. An room so big it's colliding with other floors. Please fix it, I've already re-built the dojo once I don't want to do it again.

it requires a lot of vertical space too. i don't think it's a bug. it makes perfect sense it's a massive structure. Any fix would have to be a complete redesign of the structure. Just put it at the end of a corridor away from the rest of your rooms so that nothing's above or below it?

1 hour ago, MirageKnight said:

- Warframes with spam-able "Nuke" abilities, such as Saryn, Equinox, Mesa, and Volt, are still not co-op friendly due to being able to dominate small defense maps by hogging the vast majority of kills. All players should be able to contribute and participate in missions in meaningful ways with whatever 'Frame they choose, not be bored to tears because someone was able to delete most of the enemies for everyone else with extremely powerful and easy to spam abilities that also has massive range. Nerf nuke abilities to more acceptable levels and you'll also make CC-based 'Frames relevant again without the need to rework them.

You do know there's no such thing as hogging kills in this game right? Affinity and drops are shared and aren't only given to the player with the killing blow. This makes no sense at all.

Please fix Titania. With Razorwing Blitz up she goes from zero to ludicrous speed instantly, and that mostly results in her slamming into the next wall. The gradual build up and release of speed let us feather her thrust to avoid those uncontrollable speeds in tight spaces. An air-brake triggered by holding back (s) would be much better IMO. The zero momentum also feels just wrong, like she's a sprite in an old arcade game rather than an object in a real world that has weight and velocity.

While you're in there, please let us cast Spellbind on ourselves without needing to skim the floor and aim down.

Can we get less distance on universal blink in space? Right now it just throws you across the map, and feels especially useless in corpus ship tiles. In open-space interception, it takes you far enough to overshoot a tower, even when blinking from another tower. It feels unwieldy, and makes archwing maps feel alot smaller.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

*abilities that increase loot drops do not apply to these Resource drop type: Cubic Diodes and Carbides have a 100% chance to roll the table for a 50% chance, can't boost that 100% any further!

100% chance at 50% = 50% chance
Why even bother mentioning the table at this point and who'd even expect boosters to affect the drop table anyway? I don't use a resource booster or skill and expect Kuva to suddenly drop from Corpus units. We expect the 50% chance to be increased by boosters, not the table's contents.

1 minute ago, Autumnatopoeia said:

You do know there's no such thing as hogging kills in this game right? Affinity and drops are shared and aren't only given to the player with the killing blow. This makes no sense at all.

It does a lot of sense if I want to have fun and not being half AFK for the whole round because all enemies are being nuked every second.

I'm against any nerfs but power spam is a big disappointment for me.

1 minute ago, Morthal said:

100% chance at 50% = 50% chance
Why even bother mentioning the table at this point and who'd even expect boosters to affect the drop table anyway? I don't use a resource booster or skill and expect Kuva to suddenly drop from Corpus units. We expect the 50% chance to be increased by boosters, not the table's contents.

yeah i don't really understand what the original post means?
100% chance to have a 50% chance of dropping? What?

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Swapped the planet locations of Cubic Diodes and Carbide to match their Resource type:

• Cubic Diodes = Eximus units on Europa Ice Planet tileset
  • Carbides = Eximus units on Ceres Shipyard tileset

@[DE]Megan The Foundry items description still not fixed . For Cubic Diodes say it is drop from cares and for Carbides from Europa .

1 minute ago, V0LK said:

It does a lot of sense if I want to have fun and not being half AFK for the whole round because all enemies are being nuked every second.

I'm against any nerfs but power spam is a big disappointment for me.

Play SOLO or join missions with friends where you can each pick a role. For more perspective, try and reach 8 waves of ESO without a nukeframe present.

Archived