Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing controls feel better, BUT..

WorstPlayer

oh, kdrive and archwing discussion now? I like both in a way. Archwing is combat oriented and is tanky and I got abilities like shield on it, and obviously air advantage until I get homing rocketed off. But I have that one kdrive mod that gives 7 secs invuln when you get on it... so I can kinda block profit taker explosions and eidolon EMPs with it... using kdrive also doesn't fizzle all your abilities out like resetting harrows 4 or vex armor cause of the "technical" change between archwing entity and warframe entity since the kdrive is a legit vehicular object.

Although if you go too fast on kdrive like using magus drive for doing kdrive races for standing or just to see how fast you can go you can yeet and breathe of the wild yourself pretty darn hard which is just funny to see since it doesn't really deal damage (unless you stick yourself in a rare spot where you can't get up, in which case it makes you die, but thats not too often). I just wish we could like have sidearms equipped while kdriving or something. that'd be cool.

I'm pretty sure coildrives have it out for me. Cause i'm always being surprise run over by coildrives who either cut me off as I land or come out of nowhere while doing my tricks. they cause a lot of rage when they dump my trick stacks. xD

Kdrives for chill, archwing for "oh crap I'm late"/"Gotta go fast". two sides, both nice.

Edited by Darkmega18

22 hours ago, wedajm said:

I like new things but the instant stop in movement with archwings removes the realistic feeling when flying, I would vote for DE to put back the slow down animation in form of a slide. Earlier before they removed it, I often slide too far and crashed into things but they could as an alternative putting back the slide but make a shorter braking distance.

It feels less like flying now and just hovering
I'd like to see a change like such as well