Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Exterminate Gamemode

Mochinpra

Played on  one last night in NM mode and couldn't find a mob to add to the clock and this was one of like 5 bugged missions last night.  I literally only completed like freakin 2 missions.  What a joke.

Edited by Krokar

This "1 enemy left, nowhere to be found" bug has happened to me five times so far in Derelict Exterminate, and four of these have occurred in the giant room with the multiple twisting root bridges. At least, that's the room the mission compass keeps leading me to.

I'feel complied to say that the other the day I did succeded in exterminate all the foes in this Derelict Exterminate. Don't know what could've caused it but I haven't played again this type of mission, and most likely, I won't be playing it in a long time. Too many failures leads me to doubt of only one sudden success. Thanks DE, I think I'm becoming paranoid 'cause of this type of mission xd

This is the 4th time I'm trying to complete Roche and I just can't because of this BS - 1st time enemies didn't spawn, 2nd time the last dude fell through the wall, 3rd and 4th time the last dude fell through the floor infront of the alarm panel.

Seriously.

SERIOSULY!?

This happens to me 1/2 times or somewhere along the lines. So annoying that it is the last enemy that you need to kill and you can not finish the mission otherwise. I so hate that and you loose all the things you got from the mission so it is a waste of time. Today I also lost a Stalker Drop I needed when I killed it in a solo Derelict Exterminate mission but was unable to finish the missions thanks to this annoying bug and this is extremely common among anyone. The advise of the last enemy spawning in the first room is also false. It only works in a rare occasion. What I would do is that the game would detect that if enemies haven't been killed for X amount of time, it would respawn the enemies to another location or so. This is not the perfect solution but it would work as a temporary fix for the problem. The bug and it being so common has gotten me so frustrated that I won't go to the Derelicts anymore until it is fixed which in turn is getting me more frustrated since I can not get the new weapons. Thanks to this, it most of the times takes away my whole motivation for the day or a few.