Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All Nightwave Weekly missions just reset

EnvoyOne

Same. Had 1/5 scans for Ceph done, 6/10 syndicate missions, and had finished a few others. log in this afternoon and they are all wiped clean.

It wasn't reset when I logged out around 7AM MST time (Arizona) this morning.

Edited by Aesthier

I found out what happened:

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Nightwave progress being reset for existing challenges that you didn't make progress towards during the mission that just ended. This was fixed live Monday night!

It would appear that the fix they implemented on Monday, to stop Nightwave from resetting its progress for some, actually wiped out the progress of others.

Edited by Aesthier

3 hours ago, Wolfdoggie said:

Mine reset and don't give points if I do them again. 

I also had 5/10 Syndicate missions done and it reset to 0. After doing 5 more it didn't complete so it's not just a UI bug, it deleted my progress.

Same here. I had 4/5 scans and 6/10 syndicates. I've now done 3 new scans and 7 new syndicates. Not just a UI bug. 

5 hours ago, Wolfdoggie said:

Mine reset and don't give points if I do them again. 

I also had 5/10 Syndicate missions done and it reset to 0. After doing 5 more it didn't complete so it's not just a UI bug, it deleted my progress.

Yeah I am also having this problem. I have even went and did all the missions again (for no reward) and then they all just reset again so its like really broken. I was so close to arcane energize.. :( 

This is still a problem. I had to redo all 10 syndicate missions. Which was infuriating because I was almost finished with it before Monday evenings reset. Now I have a recovered mission of "mine 6 rare gems in orb vallis." I mined at least 10 yesterday and have not received any credit towards this while mining or after. I'm giving up on nightwave at this point and if I run into the other issues with liches that people are having, I may ragequit.