Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Todays Hotfix Broke Progression for this weeks NW

Xxx-Shinobi-xxX

Logged off last night after this weeks NightWave missions went live. completed 6 of 10 Syndicate missions, Just did 1 today and BOOM. back to 1/10 completed. THen saw my Scan 25 Object reset completely.. even though I finished it last night, as well as picking up Energy Orbs.
This is NOT the first time this has happened. It's becoming very frustrating.

9 hours ago, --N-- said:

Any challenges you already completed don't give standing again, so you don't have to waste another forma. But if you had 6 out of 10 syndicate missions, you'll have to do them again undortunately.

Seem I have to redo them if I want the orb valis bounty challange back tho as that was removed when the weekly came back.

It's also not computing the points of uncompleted challenges (before bug), that were completed after the bug.

E.g.: Started the Test Subject (Complete 8 waves of Sanctuary Onslaught) after the bug, it was previously uncompleted and with 0/8 progress. I was Intermission II rank 19 with 2k/10k points before, after completing the Test Subject, my Intermission II progress was unchanged (rank 19 with 2k/10k points), and the challenge was now shown as complete in the Nightwave's terminal.

So, we not only loose previous progress (I had 9/10 Syndicate missions and 4/5 Scans for Cephalon Simaris), but also don't receive the points from previously uncompleted challenges, but completed after the bug.

3 hours ago, Highlor3 said:

It's also not computing the points of uncompleted challenges (before bug), that were completed after the bug.

E.g.: Started the Test Subject (Complete 8 waves of Sanctuary Onslaught) after the bug, it was previously uncompleted and with 0/8 progress. I was Intermission II rank 19 with 2k/10k points before, after completing the Test Subject, my Intermission II progress was unchanged (rank 19 with 2k/10k points), and the challenge was now shown as complete in the Nightwave's terminal.

So, we not only loose previous progress (I had 9/10 Syndicate missions and 4/5 Scans for Cephalon Simaris), but also don't receive the points from previously uncompleted challenges, but completed after the bug.

I had 5 or 6 syndicate missions before the reset, had to do 10 to complete the challenge, but I did get the points. If you've done everything so far, you should be at rank 25 + 6000.

3 hours ago, Skaleek said:

I did not experience this bug... Can anyone provide more information?

FWIW, I haven't either. Also as more info that may be relevant I haven't done the vallis capture or eidolon hunt, so those have been recovered for me as I move forward. In case having recovered items affects things.