Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Expectations for public matchmaking

(PSN)sweatshawp

18 hours ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

If I don't feel like doing any during a mission I'm sorry but I don't have to. While it's a kind thing to do you can't expect someone to follow this. 

I don't wait on elevators nor expect someone to do the same for me in pubs as we are trying to clear a mission. If I don't wait for you it's not the end of the world 

If you get there before me by all means go up or wait it dosent matter 

I don't have to talk to people I don't know nor generally want to most of the time in game. If I do feel like it I do but expecting someone to use gamechat in this day and age is crazy.

I'm going into an open world to farm 9/10 if I help you might be close to where I'm fishing or mining and I want yer to get out my way but I don't have to help you. If you queued up a mission I expect you have the capability to do it without me esp in open worlds.telling the guy all the way across the map "get over here and help me do my mission" isn't going to make him move  and I don't expect someone I don't know to drop what they are doing or want to do for me. It'll be nice and I'd appreciate it and wouldn't mind helping in return BUT expecting it of someone just isn't realistic.

Again. You can't expect someone to talk to people they don't know so easily. Yes it's mainly a co-op game but it's also deemed efficient to squad up beforehand with like minded individuals if you want communication in games like this. Do you expect that random genji in your over watch comp to carry every single time? No I don't know him or his skill level. I'm just going to assume he's a regular genji and if he carries he carries if he dosent I teabag his body 😄

I have no need to be serious in warframe as well. No need to strain myself when all of my frames can pee on enemies and make them go away.

I disagree with your comments... I hope you play solo mostly as your not a team player. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Softballbryan said:

I disagree with your comments... I hope you play solo mostly as your not a team player. 

Actually  about all of my friends came from public matchmaking on my ps4 account. It goes a long way not telling people how to play and just enjoying them for what it's is and you all have fun doing what you want. I've made laughs over not reviving teammates and vice versa we've chuckled and even recently had a fun time at he guy who (like you all) was trying to dictate how a group of randoms play in pubs. On other games like brawlhalla joining random pub and private lobbies we have the time of our lives. Same with Tera running pub dungeons etc. Most of my friends like if not a short exclusion of some family members came from me being me and not policing  someone's fun or letting someone else do it. You guys get laughed at in games lol. The real team players are the people who are able to have fun and make fun outta most situations