Nightwave Acts (Missions) reset to "not completed", points are preserved

Hi [DE]s,

This is the weirdest bug I ever have 😄

I completed almost all missions of the week then started Clem mission recovered from previous ones. Just at the beginning of the mission, I begin to see "complete this mission" messages familiar somehow. I pressed ESC and opened nightwave menu, just to see all of my weeklies, along with completed dailies, are all reset to fresh ready-to-play state.

As for the rewards, they are still at the last item given, forma pack.

Please fix the problem so I can continue hunting.

I am also infected.

Reset to 10 new task's (on daily restet time) - finished task's - no progress (xp) for the nightwave.

Task: Sanctuary Onslaught 8 waves + ESO 8 waves.

Thanks for the whole new content, a lot of cool stuff. excited what else is coming.

Edited by gfxHaki

Same here....all resets to 0....completing the missions again does not awards any XP.

I still have to test what happens with the only one I needed to end this week, Sindicate missions....at the time of the reset I was 6 / 10 completed.  I really hope that completing 4 more gives me the Completed message.

And while it does not reward any more points, the missions are actually reset. I tought it was just a visual bug, but i was 4/5 on the simaris scans, did one more, i should have completed it but still no points.

5 minutes ago, Evhel.nVbs said:

And while it does not reward any more points, the missions are actually reset. I tought it was just a visual bug, but i was 4/5 on the simaris scans, did one more, i should have completed it but still no points.

My worst fear seems to come true....It sounds that I'll have to complete sindi missions all over again....dissaponting 😕

Edited by ElKrafT0

Had this happen to me some time ago and it was no big deal since it reset a minor act (collect energy orbs or kill 100 enemies). This time it reset my 30min kuva survival and both sanctuary onslaught acts.

Just out of curiosity, when did everyone else's reset? Mine happened when I exited the 30 min kuva survival and was prompted with the daily tribune. I'm wondering if that may be part of the trigger for it.

31 minutes ago, selimsrm said:

Had this happen to me some time ago and it was no big deal since it reset a minor act (collect energy orbs or kill 100 enemies). This time it reset my 30min kuva survival and both sanctuary onslaught acts.

Just out of curiosity, when did everyone else's reset? Mine happened when I exited the 30 min kuva survival and was prompted with the daily tribune. I'm wondering if that may be part of the trigger for it.

Mine and my team mate right after we completed 5 scans for simaris, previous completed one was 30 mins Kuva too....standings were correctly awarded.

It reset all missions...included last 72hs of daily ones

It's fixed: Hotfix 26.1.3

Edited by ElKrafT0
1 hour ago, selimsrm said:

I don't remember the last mission I did, possibly syndicates. as for the time, I posted this topic after I finished missed "help clem" mission. I am not even sure it is counted completed.

57 minutes ago, ElKrafT0 said:

Mine and my team mate right after we completed 5 scans for simaris, previous completed one was 30 mins Kuva too....standings were correctly awarded.

It reset all missions...included last 72hs of daily ones

It's fixed: Hotfix 26.1.3

It is not. I still have all my completed missions sowing in front of me.

I'm having this same issue. Did all nightwave missions yesterday apart from syndicate where I only completed 1 of 10. All showed completed... Did 1 syndicate mission and upon completing basically 2/10 syndicate missions my full nightwave resetted to zero completed...  With syndicate missions only saying 1/10 😕. Hotfix did not fix this for me. Hoping we don't have to redo our missions (it does not give points but it also does not keep the progress of the number of missions done on syndicate).

Hoping for a fix soon 🙂

Update: Since there was no fix I did all the nightwave missions again (and I will be angry if some "fix" comes now and it erases everything again!)

Edited by Aneiyaa

Some of them were in the usual play path, such as Kuva survival.  I re-completed them unintentionally. 

I also completed the one I had not completed before: 10 syndicate.

Now I am left with the "5 Simaris target". There is no way I may complete this accidentally (I prefer solo play), so It will serve as a probe to see if anyone fixes this. even when the week completes, it will stay there until fixed.

Edited by yilmazdurmaz
solo players never do things accidentally