Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo building system is messed Up

rmseka

Solo clan users NEED dojo room rearranging function.

Or just delete the 2 hour destroy timer.

Or delete the room classifying system, make room destroy timer more terrifying.

My 2000p has banished for resetting already built f--ed up Dojo, cause of this annoying building system. Even I realized that there is dojo planner in internet, after several dojo reset 😕

Well, I really want to say give me back my resources and platinums evaporated with my dojos, but it was my fault to invest them for this ridiculous system.

21 minutes ago, rmseka said:

My 2000p has banished for resetting already built f--ed up Dojo, cause of this annoying building system. Even I realized that there is dojo planner in internet, after several dojo reset 😕

You've reset your dojo but the plat invested in it wasn't put in the vault? If so, try submitting a ticket.

46 minutes ago, Xaero said:

You've reset your dojo but the plat invested in it wasn't put in the vault? If so, try submitting a ticket.

My word 'reset' means delete my clan and restart clan/dojo. So, this is horrible thing.

32 minutes ago, rmseka said:

My word 'reset' means delete my clan and restart clan/dojo. So, this is horrible thing.

... First, you deleted your Clan and recreated it...? why, exactly?

29 minutes ago, rmseka said:

Already do, but I also want to show what I want, or what we want to DE. Dojo building system have to be fixed.

I wouldn't create a support ticket, if I were you. By deleting your Clan, you forfeited everything in its vault by having its entire content deleted with your Clan. Creating a support ticket to "get those back" will only make you not a clown, but an entire circus.

1 hour ago, Dark-Sheer said:

If i remember correctly, the last Dev-Stream Rebecca said that they are thinking about removing the 2 hour destroy timer.

They should. To be perfectly honest, I'm starting to lose my patience with Warframe's "nanny state" approach to game balance. I'm more than positive that the 2-hour delete timer is there to prevent a troll from deleting a clan's entire Dojo and leaving, but I'm of the opinion that A) - that should be up to clan leaders to look for and B) just keep a single back-up of dojos in case this happens and a clan wants to roll back.

The room deletion timer is easily the worst part of rearranging a dojo - worse still than the 12-hour build timers. Speaking of those, though - can we not get credit for constructing a room if we destroyed that exact same room within the last 10-15 minutes? Like say I want to "move" my Observatory to make room for the Dry Dock. I need to schedule the Observatory for deletion, wait 2 hours, start a new Observatory with the salvaged resources, wait 12 hours. Could I maybe scrap the Observatory instantly and then rebuild it instantly elsewhere on the Dojo as long as I do it, say, within 60 minutes of destroying it? That should be doable without massive code re-writes, no? Just keep a record of "X was deleted Y minutes ago" and if true, either skip or reduce the construction time when X is built soon after scrapping it.

We need a Dojo mechanics update soon-ish, I think.

2 hours ago, Uhkretor said:

why, exactly?

Yeah, I had to be patient and wait for the EVERY timers to delete ALL rooms in dojo. But I feel really annoying and absurd about this ridiculous system. So I f---ed up my dojo twice melting out my platinums, and DE must to KNOW about this terrifying case.

And... isn't it weird that all of donated resources would be gone with dojo, when the clan completely disbanded? Isn't it right that they supposed to be returned to contributor?

Yeah, I know. I was stupid. And this building system is more stupid.

..... Or if there were timer skip function using platinum, I would gladly use that, not reset the clan.

6 minutes ago, rmseka said:

And... isn't it weird that all of donated resources would be gone with dojo, when the clan completely disbanded?

Not really, no. If you disbanded the Clan entirely, by deleting it, you relinquished ownership over those resources & platinum in the Clan Vault.

Not to mention that you're not picking up the "destroyed Clan" by choosing the same name, and its "destroyed resources". You're creating another "entity" with the same name. The "entity" identification, associated with its inventory and assets, is completely different than the Clan that you have disbanded.

... You jumped the gun by disbanding it, because [DE]Rebbeca already mentioned that they are considering taking out the 2h waiting time for room destructions.. 30 minutes? I can see that work, since that's like... time to execute a mission. But 2 hours is a bit excessive, and I'm saying this after rebuilding my Dojo 5 times, so I know how complicated it is when the purpose to rebuild a Dojo is to do it fast to have all the necessary facilities in working order. All you needed to do was to wait for the change/removal of the waiting times to happen.

Edited by Uhkretor

20 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

you relinquished ownership

Oh, I was so annoyed that I couldn't get notice that fact.

Well.. Actually I first knew here that Rebbeca told about that. I was one of the lonely users, now also. Even in community I mainly use, there were no mention about dojo building.

That's my fault, I know. And even can say, it's my fault to play the game that has stupid system like this.

Anyway it's glad to fix the dojo system primed SOOOOON.

Edited by rmseka

2 minutes ago, rmseka said:

that has stupid system like this.

Which part?

Dojo building or deliberately eliminating the stored clan resources after disbanding it?

Spoiler

Because for every room, every decoration and every research performed inside a Dojo, you are indirectly contributing those resources to the Clan Vault, meaning that you are donating them to the Clan without return, meaning that you transfer ownership of those resources to the Clan, at the moment of contribution for research/building. That's why whenever you remove a room (not referring to decorations because I've never built a decoration to remove and see what happens to the resources), the resources stay in the Clan Vault and never return to your inventory. This includes Platinum used to rush constructions.

1 hour ago, Uhkretor said:

Which part?

I mean the dojo building.
You did rebuilding Dojo 5 times? I can't imagine that horror.

I'm not a user having so much time for game, so I used to invest platinums for skip waiting and farming.
What really makes me annoyed was unskippable timer, within every DoJo rooms I want to delete. Railjack part timer? All I have to do is just check them before bed for 6 times! But Dojo building is different as you know. For me, 2 hours means 2 days.
I want my own perfect Dojo, so I withdrew from previous Clan. And decided to invest my platinums for building Dojo. And this is result. All of my resources used for building had evaporated.
I feel very sorrow about this issue.

I really love this game, but sometimes, some of unreasonable systems, continuous critical system bugs, or minor but irritating visual bugs makes me disillusioned for this game.

Edited by rmseka

49 minutes ago, rmseka said:

What really makes me annoyed was unskippable timer, within every DoJo rooms I want to delete. Railjack part timer? All I have to do is just check them before bed for 6 times! But Dojo building is different as you know. For me, 2 hours means 2 days.
I want my own perfect Dojo, so I withdrew from previous Clan. And decided to invest my platinums for building Dojo. And this is result. All of my resources used for building had evaporated.

Well, now you have to rebuild from the beginning... Including collecting all those resources again, but this time you can actually plan your Dojo construction properly. Its unfortunate, but that's the situation you're currently in.

... My advice is to keep your Dojo functional by building the absolute necessary first, and to make sure that it stays that way. Halls bigger than the First Hall seem to be optional once they have been built.

This is what I did, I built the Halls one after the next, directly connected to each other, at the exception of the First Hall, which I separated with a Cross Connector from the rest of the other Halls. I used that Cross Connector to expand to the sides so that I would have enough power for the labs. The unused door, in the First Hall, is where I placed the Observatory, then removed all the other Halls. Then I added an Extended Corridor and the Dry Dock on that Cross Connector, on the exact area occupied by the other Halls. Then I removed the "excess" rooms to make the structure functional.

Its a small functional Dojo with plenty of room to expand without risking the removal of the Dry Dock, by using the other doors for expansion.

5 hours ago, rmseka said:

Why would you fully delete a clan/dojo? If its yours just delete and move around. No reason to be losing resources and research. I have hema in mine. I would never delete my clan.