Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Frame Improvement

Veryk

Difference between Prime and non prime frames is polarities, save Excal who as higher shield regen.

We farm for keys to farm for parts and blue prints to get a frame whose only improvement on the original is a polarity that we could have gotten from a forma? The Orokin masters of the Warframes, ancient advanced technology and you mean to tell me all that spells out is a polarity slot? Not better shields, higher armor more energy better ability's?  Prime right now means: Slap some gold on it, add a different helmet and add a polarity or two.

I will grind till I get my tricked out gold plated frame but it should do more than look pretty.

Prime frame are easier to get now than ever, especially in case of Mag Prime. Besides it would just spawn another "Prime Paranoia" thread and people asking to return it to the former. I'm sure you know a lot of people afraid to catalyst  their weapon because DE will just make better content and the prime counterpart rendering the normal variation obsolete.

Prime frame are easier to get now than ever, especially in case of Mag Prime. Besides it would just spawn another "Prime Paranoia" thread and people asking to return it to the former. I'm sure you know a lot of people afraid to catalyst  their weapon because DE will just make better content and the prime counterpart rendering the normal variation obsolete.

Not all weapons will have prime versions, only Tenno ones. And prime should be better otherwise whats the point? That really what it boils down to. Prime does not mean upgrade right now just a side-grade. Whereas we have Wraith and Vandals which are upgrades. That doesn't seem right to me.