Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frame Texture / Color Scheme Bug

InVermilion

I've been having this odd issue since the last hotfix or so where the left half of my frame will occasionally start flickering between the paint scheme its supposed to have and just a plain white with a couple of smears of color. It does it pretty inconsistently and infrequently, but always in the exact same manner. For example, this is what my Saryn is supposed to look like:

P9BdOhP.jpg

And this is what it keeps flickering to:

KUNsyDm.jpg8pO3T2I.jpg

Right down the middle, always on the left side, regardless of frame. It's really weird, and has even shown up on other people's frames, albeit with far less frequency. No idea what's causing it, and updating my drivers (using a GTX670) didn't make any difference.

True. Have you tried using other colors in separate loadouts to test if the issue still happens? I doubt it will fix anything but eh.

Another note, did you check to see if DirectX11 is enabled? You can check that by clicking the little gear thing on the upper right corner, in the launcher window.

Yup, running DX11, 64bit with multi-threading on. Was running it like that before it started going weird on me as well though, so I suspect it's some minor change in one of the last couple of hotfixes. And yea, it keeps happening with different loadouts and colors schemes, regardless of frame as well. Quite a weird little issue.

Yea, that's exactly what comes to mind. However, while kinda fun in its own way, I'd rather have it not do that randomly. :/

... wierd, I have almost the same issue as you. Except my whole frame includeing weapons turn Grey/White. You on the other hand look like Harvey Dent, it's sweet, I look more like a ghost... But i get what you are sayin' haveing it happen randomly is just enoying. But I have to ask, is this happening everytime you play, or randomly?

My problem occurs every time I play with no exeptions. It kinda sucks as I have paid money for Color Palettes and now they are useless to me...

... wierd, I have almost the same issue as you. Except my whole frame includeing weapons turn Grey/White. You on the other hand look like Harvey Dent, it's sweet, I look more like a ghost... But i get what you are sayin' haveing it happen randomly is just enoying. But I have to ask, is this happening everytime you play, or randomly?

My problem occurs every time I play with no exeptions. It kinda sucks as I have paid money for Color Palettes and now they are useless to me...

I did a random defense two days ago with an Ember who was all gray, including the energy, and I thought it was pretty weird. Might have been you now that I think about it.

It happens every time I play, but not constantly. For example, it'll flicker back and forth for a few minutes, then reset to normal, and then it'll be 15 minutes until it starts back up, or I just notice it then. Gonna give a full reinstall a try, that might fix it.