Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cy is being very annoying during the missions.

Lancars

23 minutes ago, XRosenkreuz said:

Literally the first thing we heard from him back when Railjack was shown off proper was, "I am Cephalon Cy; you will refer to me as such. On this ship, we work before we play."

If you couldn't tell he had rampant Dom energy from that, I really don't know what to tell you.

That's not an excuse. You can have someone want to "work before play" without them being unbearable.

• Like 1

I was just commenting to another player yesterday that I hope the CY voice actor got a bonus. He knocked it out of the park! Can't please everyone I reckon, but for my part, his personality has been missing from the game. They should add in the ability to disable voices and loud noises though for their more.... delicate players. Also, an "I win" button that people who don't want to play the game can press to feel a sense of pride and accomplishment, because yeah. That's where we are as a species now....

Edited by M3tallius

Cy reminds me of military drill instructors and COs. You haven't seen anything if you think Cy is annoying (which is when you're messing up)

He's very appropriate to the setting, especially considering he used to work with Dax soldiers.

Edited by Scorn