Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rising Tide: Hotfix 26.1.3

[DE]Megan

Rising Tide: Hotfix 26.1.3

Additions:

• Added a new slider for Orbiter ‘Wear & Tear ’in the Equipment > Orbiter > Orbiter Appearance menu! This new ‘Wear & Tear’ section allows you to choose how much internal amount of nicks and scratches you want the Arsenal section of your Orbiter to reflect AND what color those markings are.
    • Eventually these markings will apply to sections of the Orbiter outside of the Arsenal area once they have been given their updated looks!

Melee Phase 2 Changes:

• Added Lifted status to Ooltha Heavy Slam radial attack when used with a one handed Zaw.
  • Added Lifted status to Rabvee Heavy Slam radial attack when used with a two handed Zaw.
  • Added Lifted status to the Paracesis on a Heavy Ground Slam attack.

Fixes:

• Fixed ability to prematurely launch your Railjack into a never ending vortex. These babies aren’t ready to fly yet! 
  • Fixed Nightwave progress being reset for existing challenges that you didn't make progress towards during the mission that just ended. This was fixed live Monday night!
  • Fixed Kuva Larvling spawns automatically setting off the alarms.
  • Fixed a crash when using Baruuk’s Desert Wind's Heavy Attack.
  • Fixed several ways Warframe could crash while trying to gracefully handle systems running out of memory.
  • Fixed the Dojo tool tip for new Railjack Resources indicating the wrong planet location due to the planet swap in yesterday’s Hotfix 26.1.2.
  • Fixed teleport volumes to catch players going wildly out of bounds in The Sacrifice quest not doing exactly that. As reported here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/e1jxm6/i_dont_think_this_is_intentional_but/
  • Fixed overzealous ceiling teleporters to make the ceiling less invasive, allowing you to jump higher in the Grineer Settlement tileset
  • Fixed inability to pick up Domestik Drones once they’ve been placed in Decorator Mode.
  • Fixed a script error in the Syndicates screen when shutting down to load into mission.
  • Fixed a script error related to Companions losing their original pathing instructions once you’ve left a zone (Onslaught, Vallis, Plains, etc).
  • Fixed hole in the Railjack that allowed you to fall out.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Octavia’s Resonator ability.
  • Fixes towards weird camera collision in the Orbiter. 
  • Fixed poor lighting in areas of the Orbiter.
  • Fixed a crash when in Archwing mode.
  • Fixed Dry Dock Repair Railjack Panel text extending outside the box when viewed in a localized language. 
  • Fixed Acceltra sounds being heard from other players.
  • Fixed missing sounds when using the Syachid Skin with Zaws.

Thanks for the hotfix!

Still hoping for a way to play liches in premade squads. Currently you need to rng the same nodes as your friends for it to be functional and that's far too inconvenient.

Still hoping for critical chance on slide attack to be brought up to a reasonable power level.

Sacrificial Steel = 220
CC on rivens = 180
Maiming Strike = 150
Slide CC on rivens = 90

The first 2 applies on all attacks and gets 2x on heavy attacks.

The latter 2 forces you to slide exclusively.

This makes no sense.

Still hoping for critical chance on slide attack to be brought up to a reasonable power level.

Sacrificial Steel = 220
CC on rivens = 180
Maiming Strike = 150
Slide CC on rivens = 90

The first 2 applies on all attacks and gets 2x on heavy attacks.

The latter 2 forces you to slide exclusively.

41 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added a new slider for Orbiter ‘Wear & Tear ’

Nice! My ship will shine now!

Other than that I would like to see more changes to archwings. The new camera does not really suit me so I would be nice to switch back the old style. However new controls feel awesome!

Also the fact that you still can't use archwing weapons in archwing while in open world area is horrendous. With new blink for every archwing I would really love to use different archwings in open world more but I would also like to equip the archgun for extra fun. It's also weird to me that we can bring an archgun to the surface but not while in archwing.

New ability for Itzal doesn't feel right since it just makes me hit every single surface I attach myself to. Maybe we should be able to cancel is at will and have better base range on it?
The blink ability itself also has a cool down that is too long and range on it is so big that it's also hard to use. I would propose to lower the CD to 1 second or less and lower the range as well for better control.

Thanks.

As we get further from the release of Liches, its getting harder to find public matches across the star chart. Can we get Lich control areas reduced to Non-grineer sectors? It doesn't make much sense that liches invade already grineer controlled areas anyway.

why? why not fix heavy melee going off at random when pulling button combos

the first release of the melee 3 update worked wonders. alt fire for heavy melee, and quick attacks, hold F to fully equip, should have stopped there

this dual purpose melee has been nothing but annoying pulling heavy attacks at random consuming stacks when you hit nothing. (fix this, if nothing is hit. then don't consume a stack)
it'd be more acceptable if you actually killed something but with how that hold button is so damn touchy it goes off with no real consistency, some times after a .25 second delay sometimes a .5 second delay when held. AND sometimes when you try pulling sliding combos into a bullet jump it goes off, I'm more than tired of all the melee buildup just to lose it on a random BS swing that I cannot even disable.

how many have misaligned their finger wanting to go forward but end up doing a heavy attack?

for the love of all that is holy PLEASE allow that damn key to be rebound or disabled altogether
as it is also causing trouble for exploiter orb fights. alt fire throwing containers no-longer worked right and you had to fully equip melee in order to toss the canisters.

having said that, do please pace yourselves and keep up the good job,haste causes more troubles then fixes.
take time and think things through and play the devils advocate, what might go wrong, will go wrong, given the numbers in the player-base.

Would be actually nice to know if we can get the ability to discard the Liches that we don't want instead of going through the whole process of grinding murmurs. Or, at least, get back the ability for murmurs to be shared with other players if someone attempts to kill a Lich.

Also, the fact that player is still killed after attempting Parazon on Lich is such an unbelievable BS, that I'm still baffled this is still in the game. I don't even want to talk about other things, connected to Liches and Requiems. At least, give the players ability to down a Lich, attempt a Parazon and if the combination is wrong, Lich will flee. If the murmurs are shared again, there is absolutely no reason for players to not interact with their Liches. It WILL be a cooperative experience, cause everyone wants to get murmurs faster, so they will help the player to take Lich down and the player can attempt Parazon on Lich without fearing some auto-failing state that player has no control on.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Melee Phase 2 Changes:

• Added Lifted status to Ooltha Heavy Slam radial attack when used with a one handed Zaw.
  • Added Lifted status to Rabvee Heavy Slam radial attack when used with a two handed Zaw.
  • Added Lifted status to the Paracesis on a Heavy Ground Slam attack.

Before adding more lifted status on weapon we need lifted enemies to not fly away wildly when being hit. This is the same issue that ragdoll slams had: I dont want enemies that are still alive to fly outside of my melee range.

Archived