Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rising Tide: Hotfix 26.1.3

[DE]Megan

Zaw visuals get borked when skin is applied.

Спойлер

LkhAI3x.jpg

f3zkLbU.jpg

QHe37YZ.jpg

0rAMsCf.jpg

CD6Nibc.jpg

This is probably due to the fact that they're using different collision models than skins and those collision models are inherent to them. Same, probably, can be said about heavy blade zaw stance - it uses heavy blade stance instead of a longsword one. Same goes for Scindo as well - it uses heavy blade stance with sword skins making your frame hold it by the blade and not by the hilt.

And nikana zaws were borked for quite some time now. I've lost count how many times people were asking you to fix them.

Please rollback the archwing updates.

The instant stop is just plain horrible. It makes no logical sense.
Speed choices are now stupidly slow or stupidly fast.
Blink is just ruined - You should have left it as itr was and just made it the operator ability in an archwing.

There really was no reason to change the archwings to get everyone off Itzal, since nobody plays archwing missions unless they have to. They are used primarily for open world, and that is where the Itzal excelled.
Right now I am even less inclined to do any archwing missions, so the idea here has backfired spectacularly.

The game currently feels like an indie developer with no real passion has been working on it.

Perhaps you need to introduce a PTS for changes like these to see what your players want, especially when you are making changes that nobody asked for.

I have a couple of thousand hours in the game, and these last few changes are making me look for alternatives, which is quite sad.

1 hour ago, Accaliah said:

just tried the new archwing its ok i still prefer the old style, teleport could use a cooldown buff it feels seriously slow. also dunno if bug or by design but i am totally hating the sluggish feeling of Titania's 4. if that is a side effect of changing archwing it should be reverted

I agree, I use Titania alot, and now thye have taken what was one of the most enjoyable frames to play, and made it horrible.

It is kind of tied to the archwing update, but they did it afterward, so it should be simple to roll back, and I have not seen a single positive comment about it, so I cannot understand why it hasn't been done since there are a tonne of negative comments about it. Then again it took about 4 months for them to quietly roll back the Nekros nerf.

1 minute ago, Smacky007 said:

I agree, I use Titania alot, and now thye have taken what was one of the most enjoyable frames to play, and made it horrible.

It is kind of tied to the archwing update, but they did it afterward, so it should be simple to roll back, and I have not seen a single positive comment about it, so I cannot understand why it hasn't been done since there are a tonne of negative comments about it. Then again it took about 4 months for them to quietly roll back the Nekros nerf.

Slightly disagree. I always hated that excessive deceleration momentum in archwing. Bump here and there galore. Now it feels closer to Zone of the Enders. I now use Titania more than ever. However, I agree on the blink part. That "Rip-line" is just god awful and switching from tapping the [shift] to 'blink', then holding it to boost is inefficiently atrocious.

I keep saying it, the new Archwing/Razorwing is very nauseating and motionsickening. 

The instant acceleration and deceleration our minds can't handle making us bump into everything and making it almost impossible to play and there should be a toggle for people who like the old style more. 

I can't make accurate movements with Titania anymore, making aiming and flying very hard. It's not like I can make little movements anymore, it's like I am instantly on the other side of the hallway and then I also bump into objects. It is very very nauseating and motionsickening. Forcing me to literally take a break every mission I play with her or any archwing mission. 

Please, either revert back or make a toggle for people who like the old style more. 

PS: I also miss dancing with Titania and Archwing in the air. 

3 часа назад, Frost-Vss сказал:

Archwing's old flight controls / systems were better in my opinion, and more realistic.

3 часа назад, Liu_K сказал:

The changes to Archwing are really quite uncomfortable

3 часа назад, NigglesAU сказал:

Is there a reason why they neutered the old flight system?

And to all others:

Are you seriously not joking mates? Did you really enjoyed having to drag through the entire map to finally stop?

Blink cooldown values need balancing though (maybe even different values for different AW). And Itzal's new ability is bleh - agreed on that.

10 minutes ago, xnakitax said:

But my lost NW progress is still lost.... I had 9/10 syndicate missions and i really really dont want to do them all over again. 

my guess is the UI needs to update(it's at 9/10 just not showing it). just do 1 more mission and you should get the challenge complete.

8 minutes ago, CoffeeElemental said:

And to all others:

Are you seriously not joking mates? Did you really enjoyed having to drag through the entire map to finally stop?

Blink cooldown values need balancing though (maybe even different values for different AW). And Itzal's new ability is bleh - agreed on that.

@CoffeeElemental yes, it was less nauseating and motionsickening and it made Titania easier to fly, now Titania is either at the end or beginning of a short hallway with bumping into both ends. The momentum made it so you could stop any moment without bumping into anything or even dance in the air which isn't possible anymore. 

Plus people who are prone to motionsickness are not good with sudden movements we have now, making it nearly impossible to play, I am not the only person who has this. 

So. Archwing.
Movement is... I have mixed feelings. I like that i no longer need to press 3 buttons (forward+shift+space) to go really fast, And almost instant stop is kind of a god send, even if it feels a bit too much, maybe give a small bit of momentum to it (at least for air-wing, space-wing is good without it because no gravity and stuff). And i really don't know why we cant loop either upwards or downwards, that one was really fun to pull of. Besides of that, being able to slightly go down or up WHILE speeding is quite nice, specially in space-wing. And in space-wing the loss of the ability to loop is EVEN WORSE. I can understand being "leveled to a gravity field" (as a way to explain why i couldn't loop in a planets athmosphere) but in space it just makes no sense and feels really off. Besides of that, feels good. Maybe some sort of "throttle control" would be good to add (so people can switch between fast and ludicrous xD)

Blink to all archwing is a GOD SEND. DO NOT REVERT THIS. That being said, it could have been implemented in a better way, right now it's well... clunky to use (yes, i know the boost key can be re-bound, it's only part of the issue). The actual cooldown of it is a bit (read: A LOT) excessive though. Someone up there said it could be implemented like the operator mode for archwing, and i kinda agree. Let's add it to all archwings, have it be like an universal archwing power bound to the 5 key.

If it's spammability is a problem, then maybe you could add a mechanic with an overheat bar, akin to what ember or gauss has. So lets say we start spamming the 5 (the blink button), and this bar (let's call it Thruster overcharger or something) starts filling as one goes spamming the blink button. IF the bar fills, let's say a small explosion happens and you loose control for an instant, and cant blink for a time while the thrusters... overchargers? cool down entirely (let's say something punishing, 10 to 15 seconds) This of course should be manageable, so lets say... 6 blinks make the overcharger blow, so you can spam 5, wait a second or second and a half, this would give you enough "cooling down" to press the blink thingy a couple of times again, or you can wait till the bar goes off completely. You could even add a mod that adds 3-4 blinks to your "blinkability" before the overcharger blows (Maybe even add an exilus slot for archwings and have this mod fit there (among maybe the archwing augments?)

PD: Oh and btw, with "throttle control" i mean a binary thing, something you press that will alternate your "sprint" between a bit faster and really faster, not an actual 0 to 100% throttle control like in a flight simulator xD

Can you put in an option to disable the hold E to do a heavy attack?  I think I have heavy finger syndrome or something because I'm randomly doing heavy attacks when I don't want to and then I lose my combo counter.  I've moved away from any builds that rely on a higher combo counter (e.g. blood rush) and now just doing heavy attack builds (killing blow, corrupt charge, etc...) but, would like to have the option of doing both).  

Oh boy, adding wear and tear for your Orbiter sure is important.

I can do heavy attacks on demand instead of triggering them on accident and losing 100% or 40% of my combo counter without actually even hitting anything thanks to my WORN ORBITER™ and Lich grinding and RNG is a lot better with my WORN ORBITER™. Thank God for WORN ORBITER™.

"WORN ORBITER™ - why bother with gameplay if you can just idle in your Orbiter?"

28 minutes ago, EDM774 said:

my guess is the UI needs to update(it's at 9/10 just not showing it). just do 1 more mission and you should get the challenge complete.

Nope. Have done 7 new syndicates since the wipe and not completed. It just straight up wiped my progress for a few of them. 

Four more things:
Three, can we keep the Movember mustaches for our operators?
Four, I was just in the Kuva Fortress and the Lotus transmissions were being picked up via Grineer tvs.
Five, can we have the ability to make custom key binds for the shawzin like we do for most everything else?
Six, I can't seem to be able to switch shawzins in their UI anymore like I used to be able to. Was that removed intentionally or is it buggered?

51 minutes ago, CoffeeElemental said:

And to all others:

Using Penumbra (Itzal's second ability) automatically stops you and always has.

So, no they are not joking, the new system is horrible to use, and there was always the function available to stop instantly if you needed to.

As for your exaggeration of going across the entire map to stop, are you serious? It took a little bit, and it is called inertia, it exists in space, and in this game you are a space ninja ... go figure that physics might actually apply.

10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Added a new slider for Orbiter ‘Wear & Tear ’in the Equipment > Orbiter > Orbiter Appearance menu! This new ‘Wear & Tear’ section allows you to choose how much internal amount of nicks and scratches you want the Arsenal section of your Orbiter to reflect AND what color those markings are.
    • Eventually these markings will apply to sections of the Orbiter outside of the Arsenal area once they have been given their updated looks!

It looks like the floor directly in front of the arsenal isn't affected despite the fact the walls there are.

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added Lifted status to the Paracesis on a Heavy Ground Slam attack.

Fixes towards weird camera collision in the Orbiter. 

Fixed poor lighting in areas of the Orbiter.

thanks finally .... 😄

for Paracesis from time to time I thought it was just me, now I know what trully happen 😄

about pathway or waypoint bug, the syndicate token waypoint is still buggy by the way. the waypoint sometime just stop at the door entrance to the room where the token is

Crit on slide atacks are only for macro users which is cheating and a riven shound't give more crit chance than a umbral mod so please stop complaining about it

12 hours ago, Senguash said:

Thanks for the hotfix!

Still hoping for a way to play liches in premade squads. Currently you need to rng the same nodes as your friends for it to be functional and that's far too inconvenient.

Still hoping for critical chance on slide attack to be brought up to a reasonable power level.

Sacrificial Steel = 220
CC on rivens = 180
Maiming Strike = 150
Slide CC on rivens = 90

The first 2 applies on all attacks and gets 2x on heavy attacks.

The latter 2 forces you to slide exclusively.

This makes no sense.

Archived