Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rising Tide: Hotfix 26.1.3

[DE]Megan

12 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

internal amount of nicks and scratches you want the Arsenal section of your Orbiter to reflect AND what color those markings are.

Sadly we cannot remove all flaws yet - even having slider at 0 leaves some around.

Also slider does not apply to broken painting of the floor.

Please fix it fully, i wish my orbiter to look clean and new!

vor 12 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

Rising Tides: Hotfix 26.1.3

Additions:

• Added a new slider for Orbiter ‘Wear & Tear ’in the Equipment > Orbiter > Orbiter Appearance menu! This new ‘Wear & Tear’ section allows you to choose how much internal amount of nicks and scratches you want the Arsenal section of your Orbiter to reflect AND what color those markings are.
    • Eventually these markings will apply to sections of the Orbiter outside of the Arsenal area once they have been given their updated looks!

I love it, thanks.

13 hours ago, Senguash said:

Thanks for the hotfix!

Still hoping for a way to play liches in premade squads. Currently you need to rng the same nodes as your friends for it to be functional and that's far too inconvenient.

Still hoping for critical chance on slide attack to be brought up to a reasonable power level.

Sacrificial Steel = 220
CC on rivens = 180
Maiming Strike = 150
Slide CC on rivens = 90

The first 2 applies on all attacks and gets 2x on heavy attacks.

The latter 2 forces you to slide exclusively.

This makes no sense.

They should just remove Slide attack on crit from the game they have never liked it and wanted to kill memeing strike- honestly woulda liked if they removed it from the game and gave everyone who owned on a legendary core

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Additions:

• Added a new slider for Orbiter ‘Wear & Tear ’in the Equipment > Orbiter > Orbiter Appearance menu! This new ‘Wear & Tear’ section allows you to choose how much internal amount of nicks and scratches you want the Arsenal section of your Orbiter to reflect AND what color those markings are.
    • Eventually these markings will apply to sections of the Orbiter outside of the Arsenal area once they have been given their updated looks!

Please please please keep the inside and outside marking sliders separate 

6 minutes ago, Prisma_Excalibur_Prime said:

Please please please keep the inside and outside marking sliders separate 

I'd also like a slider for the matt finish floor you walk on after the ramp to go and click on your arsenal, I miss my shiny gloss reflective floors, rest of orbitor still has them.

Thank you DE I'm liking all the new stuff so far.

I have to ask, why are affinity, resource boosters times counted in real life hours?

Let's say I get 22hours of affinity boost. This 22 hours are in real life hours. So, I come back from work to have a chance to play 2 hours. Upon log in I get 22hour bonus. I play those two hours and go to sleep, so the rest of 20 hours of that bonus is wasted. Who came up with this idea?

I understand when you have bonus event weekends that different matter. But when you get a bonus counting in real life hours it's outright robbery and mockery of common sense. There are many occasions that on the final mission of the evening I come across those super resource boxes which give out bonuses. So I receive 3 hours bonus when I'm about to log out and never use it again since it expires. What kind of logic is this????

Or, upon log in I get the bonus of 22 hours but I can only play 2-3 hours a night, and during that session the game has Sorties which I can complete, and has some other activity which does not use the bonus. So now my bonus is completely useless, because some smartass decided to count bonus duration in real life hours. 

Can someone look into this and change the system. I do not expect to get 22hours of gameplay time of bonus, no. It can be rebalanced, but you have to admit, using real time for in-game bonus is stupid.

Second thing. Is there good reason why relics reactant is invisible when we open the relic with 10 reactants? Why hide it? Most of the time our kills are from great distance and I assume we do not pick up all dropped reactants since they are invisible.

Or does the invisible reactant is collected automatically after relic is cracked open?

10 minutes ago, muziqaz said:

I have to ask, why are affinity, resource boosters times counted in real life hours?

Let's say I get 22hours of affinity boost. This 22 hours are in real life hours. So, I come back from work to have a chance to play 2 hours. Upon log in I get 22hour bonus. I play those two hours and go to sleep, so the rest of 20 hours of that bonus is wasted. Who came up with this idea?

I understand when you have bonus event weekends that different matter. But when you get a bonus counting in real life hours it's outright robbery and mockery of common sense. There are many occasions that on the final mission of the evening I come across those super resource boxes which give out bonuses. So I receive 3 hours bonus when I'm about to log out and never use it again since it expires. What kind of logic is this????

Or, upon log in I get the bonus of 22 hours but I can only play 2-3 hours a night, and during that session the game has Sorties which I can complete, and has some other activity which does not use the bonus. So now my bonus is completely useless, because some smartass decided to count bonus duration in real life hours. 

Can someone look into this and change the system. I do not expect to get 22hours of gameplay time of bonus, no. It can be rebalanced, but you have to admit, using real time for in-game bonus is stupid.

Second thing. Is there good reason why relics reactant is invisible when we open the relic with 10 reactants? Why hide it? Most of the time our kills are from great distance and I assume we do not pick up all dropped reactants since they are invisible.

Or does the invisible reactant is collected automatically after relic is cracked open?

You think about this from a game play perspective, as a reasonable human.  Stop doing so.  The reason for a booster lasting in real world hours is to spur players to engage with the game.  The easiest way to do that is with a booster that lasts only in a certain window, so people feel loss when they don't use it.  This is why those booster weekends exist, and largely happen either during holidays or to spur flagging player counts.

Regarding reactant, after 10 it doesn't matter.  The relic unlocks, void traces are rewarded, and there's literally no purpose to the drops thereafter.  If you stop rendering it after it no longer does anything there's literally no loss.  If you're seeing a discrepancy between the traces awarded and the traces dropped it's because of the people selecting your rewards adding +5 per person.

13 hours ago, LSG501 said:

I could understand if there were lots of differing opinions but they're pretty consistent on these items...

People who like the current change have no reason to message about it... ofc you will only seen i' dislike this change' posts on the update logs

It would be nice if we could get either a 'valence transfer' or the ability to change parts on ZAWS to 'fix' old ones that have been made...somewhat unviable after the melee 3.0 changes

Still no fix for most melee combos locking your movement and momentum isn't working.

staticor is still firing on one hand instead of both hands.

Sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger.

Before chimera update:

koQE7oR.jpg

now:

DzgfwBv.jpg

14 hours ago, Senguash said:

Thanks for the hotfix!

Still hoping for a way to play liches in premade squads. Currently you need to rng the same nodes as your friends for it to be functional and that's far too inconvenient.

Still hoping for critical chance on slide attack to be brought up to a reasonable power level.

Sacrificial Steel = 220
CC on rivens = 180
Maiming Strike = 150
Slide CC on rivens = 90

The first 2 applies on all attacks and gets 2x on heavy attacks.

The latter 2 forces you to slide exclusively.

This makes no sense.

It makes a lot of sense, heavy attacks have a charge time and 2x damage is the payoff, slide attacks are there to help out, same as heavy and slams, not to turn you into a beyblade

11 minutes ago, RoboCatte said:

It makes a lot of sense, heavy attacks have a charge time and 2x damage is the payoff, slide attacks are there to help out, same as heavy and slams, not to turn you into a beyblade

Nah, it does not make sence. But I hated spin to wins anyway so I am happy that DE gets rid of it in that manner and gives crits to everything instead.

I'd only ask for a little boost of True Steel to be a little closer to Ripkas True Steel and Sacrificial.

165% would be nice, 120 is just way below the better ones. And we don't have unlimited Umbra formas in the game yet.

40 minutes ago, _fayth said:

People who like the current change have no reason to message about it... ofc you will only seen i' dislike this change' posts on the update logs

Or it could have something to do with the popularity of archwing... it's not a hugely popular section of the game so the number of people commenting will be less.

Outside of using archwing to quickly travel around the open worlds for nightwave and the new resources (which were a pain with the nerfed blink) I haven't bothered with an archwing mission for months...

And do you know anyone who actually likes the changes... no one in my clan does....

So what DE response will be on Railjack recent events with flight? Forcibly hitting kill switch does not make enjoyable experience. @[DE]Megan ?

The 72 hours of forced waiting not including time spent on farming required resources just to see another Dojo room decoration in the end does not make any sense.

P.S> When hitting Navigation on menu while inside Railjack is forcibly teleporting to Dojo's observatory still.

Polearms are still unusable at high attack speed

Emblems on the right shoulder of both the dendra and the kuva zevokk armour plates are still misaligned

Archwing and itzal: why? Just why? You took Itzal's 1st ability away, beat it to death with the nerfbat and then put it on other archwings on one of the most inconvenient controls available.

What were you thinking? Were you thinking?

Then you gave Itzal probably the single most useless ability in the entire game. Does anyone there even play Archwing? It's useless for melee, because you have autotracking strikes. It's useless for gathering enemies, because Itzal already has an ability that sucks in everything around it. It's useless for mobility, because it's slower than boosting and because you've now essentially removed inertia for all archwings meaning that we can now stop instantly just before a surface without having to worry about bouncing off like before.

You might as well have just taken out its #1 and left it empty. At least then it won't get in the way when scrolling through the actually useful abilities.

And the whole "lich" system is still a hideous mess of bad mechanics. There have been piles upon piles of threads and posts saying exactly what's wrong and giving ideas on how to fix it. Each and every single one has been completely ignored. Despite what you may think, ignoring a problem does not make it go away. Letting it fester does not endear you towards the playerbase.

If it helps you.

When you paint for the scratch the same color how to take the ground.

Is not the ground so bad.

For the wall, it is enough to simply take any color, but preferably no luminous.

However, the floor and the wall are not perfect, it is felt achieved 80% improvement.

First better than not.

I hope it happens even more, over time.

16 hours ago, MakeLuvNotWerFrame said:

why? why not fix heavy melee going off at random when pulling button combos

the first release of the melee 3 update worked wonders. alt fire for heavy melee, and quick attacks, hold F to fully equip, should have stopped there

this dual purpose melee has been nothing but annoying pulling heavy attacks at random consuming stacks when you hit nothing. (fix this, if nothing is hit. then don't consume a stack)
it'd be more acceptable if you actually killed something but with how that hold button is so damn touchy it goes off with no real consistency, some times after a .25 second delay sometimes a .5 second delay when held. AND sometimes when you try pulling sliding combos into a bullet jump it goes off, I'm more than tired of all the melee buildup just to lose it on a random BS swing that I cannot even disable.

how many have misaligned their finger wanting to go forward but end up doing a heavy attack?

for the love of all that is holy PLEASE allow that damn key to be rebound or disabled altogether
as it is also causing trouble for exploiter orb fights. alt fire throwing containers no-longer worked right and you had to fully equip melee in order to toss the canisters.

having said that, do please pace yourselves and keep up the good job,haste causes more troubles then fixes.
take time and think things through and play the devils advocate, what might go wrong, will go wrong, given the numbers in the player-base.

This !!!
I think a simple fix would be a toggle on whether you want holding a light attack to activate a heavy attack or not ... I personally prefer to have my light attack and heavy attack to have separate buttons because I keep setting of heavy attacks if I linger on a light attack button press by like .25 of a second

13 hours ago, Rev14 said:

They mentionned it before the release, it's there exactly to give us the time to build it before the real update comes out. If you rushed it like a crazy and now regret it because you could have take your time, it's on you. 

"They mentionned it before the release"

Sound like its my fault. So.. where they said the new update is literally empty without content?

Wait they said that in the 3 hours devstream?

My fault?

16 hours ago, WordByrd said:

PLEASE revisit titanias razorwing, controlling it is unreasonably difficult when there no in between for "slow as molasses in january" and "MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE", especially when the latter constantly goes and doesnt let you STOP. also the lack of momentum is extremely offputting!

its just really putting me off, especially when i bought titanias deluxe literally right before the hotfix that broke her, and i was so eager to show her off... only for my first foray with her in her gorgeous new skin to be a horrible, janky experience

I too bought the skin recently, and I like how it works, the only complaint i have is that it force autoaccelerates you. Besides that, it's fine.

New wear & tear feature works great, unless you want to go back to the way it was before. Slider all the way left seems to have this feature set at "minimum" and not "off". I tried this feature to see how it worked, but I really want to go back to my shiny floors. Thx

Archived