Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rising Tide: Hotfix 26.1.3

[DE]Megan

Still no fix for Titania, she's my favourite Warframe and the only 1 use to be able to play other than Wisp that I can play without getting motionsick. 

But the snappy weightless clunky momentumless and very fast flying animations make her still near impossible to fly for me and I am not the only one and I don't always want to carry a Hobbled Dragon Key with me so I can sort of play her. 

Please revert Titania, giver her old animations back. 

Also her motionsickening animations have tons of bugs, if you pop-out as operator while in Razorwing mode and go back the animations are flipped, for example when you go forward she has the animations from going right, when you go backwards she has the forwards animations. For me the only way to fix this is to go out of Razorwing and go back into Razorwing, wasting energy. Please revert Titania back before the Rising Tide update, she didn't have any bugs and she was way easier to fly without getting motionsick, now I keep bumping into stuff because of the instant speed without momentum. 

2 hours ago, Moebius_Aeternum said:

Why, for Ordis sake, second Hildrin skill don't give shield?

It remove status properly, but while doing 1st Sorty mission (Kuva defense, only secondary), skill don't boost my shields.

Additionally I see only Arcan Barrier to work on her (for me) 

Kuva defense is grinner  mission isnt? You can’t get shield if they don’t have any. You are stealing armor. 

And what is up with the Daikyu?  Seems that it has some sort of particle maelstrom going on with it no matter if it's active or inactive.  While it might remind me of the the old trails for melee weapons, it's a bit distracting when running through a mission.

768a5eZ.jpg

Seems to be the only bow as the Cernos and Paris Lines of bows are fine...  Dread used as reference...

GUekBdU.jpg

the view from the railjack is WAY OFF, atm if you look through the right side window, not cockpit window, window little bit more back, you see the top of the "wing" or "engine", there is 2 guys on a hover platform way down below welding the air?

if you go outside they are right infront of the wing or engine welding it, so something is way off with the view from inside of it to the outside of it, and why am i able to walk through the crew inside? they ghost? make sense i guess, they all did die right?

Lich number 49 and  one weapon still missing - and one ephemera is dropped.......it's getting frustrating

can you please do something like increasing drop chances for Kuva weapons and ephemeras? - like every weapon the Lich have not get +2% chance that the next Lich have this weapon and it resets if the Lich have the weapon - same for ephemeras every element the Lich  get +2% chance to create an ephemera till the ephemera drops than it reset

for example if I do 10 Liches with electric the next Lich created by electric have +20% chance to have an ephemera (+the 10% base chance = 30% chance for an ephemera)

for weapons if I do 20 Liches and get every weapon with the exception of for example the Dragoon the next Lich have base chance + 40% chance to have the Dragoon 

On 2019-11-28 at 10:11 AM, MBaldelli said:

I've been requesting in my most demanding way to abort the bugger from the start.  To date, DE continue to ignore any and all requests for the handful of people that have been requesting to abort this.  Perhaps making it in a unified voice might suggest to them the sadism of their ways? 

Maybe. But soon I imagine people will lose interest in grinding out thier n’th dup that gives them nothing. The market for low percentage dups will also dry up and would also be a terribly slow plat farm anyway. Having extracted all the MR from the lich system every one is a dup now for me. And having just rolled a low % non ephemera lich barring a way to get rid of that lich or farm it out in the course of normal play the lich i have now will be my lich forever (unless a new batch of lich weapons comes out). That was not a particularly long lived game mode. I hope it can be rejuvenated.

19 minutes ago, Matt256 said:

Maybe. But soon I imagine people will lose interest in grinding out thier n’th dup that gives them nothing. The market for low percentage dups will also dry up and would also be a terribly slow plat farm anyway. Having extracted all the MR from the lich system every one is a dup now for me. And having just rolled a low % non ephemera lich barring a way to get rid of that lich or farm it out in the course of normal play the lich i have now will be my lich forever (unless a new batch of lich weapons comes out). That was not a particularly long lived game mode. I hope it can be rejuvenated.

You seem to be significantly luckier than others.

8 Liches.  Ogris-Chakhurr-Twin Stubba-Ogris-Kraken-Karak-Ogris.

First is a freebie.  Second is a freebie now.  Third has a 1 in 11 chance of being a duplicate.  Fourth has a 2 in 10 chance of being a duplicate (1 in 11 if the previous was a duplicate).  To have rolled 8 Liches and received 3 of the same weapon is....profoundly frustrating and unfair.  This is why a month in all I can stomach is once or twice a week to go through this miserable process.

If the grind was acceptable, it'd be OK to get that kind of garbage.  Unfortunately, it is not reasonable.  In fact, 99.4% of the player base seems to have either chosen not to engage, or actively agrees with that assertion.  I say this because Steam indicates 0.6% of players have killed at least one Lich.

DE needs to fix the system, or this content is going to be a one and done for completionists.  I personally give not a single concern to most of these weapons, and once I have one of each I'm not engaging with the system period (the random stat rolls can go directly to heck).  This has all the hallmarks of something meant to be a challenge by virtue of a gear check, had layers of grind added to "stretch" the content, and nobody did any play testing to make sure it wasn't a complete mess (confirmed by the immediate reduction to grind that is still too grindy).  As a check against the insanity, let's look at what else has that low of a player engagement.  Race Ace (complete all k-drive races) at 0.5%.  Vallis Spelunker (find all caves on Orb Vallis) at 0.6%.  Ride or Die (reach top standing with Vent kids) at 0.6%.  K-Driven (ride 1,000,000 meters on a K-Drive) at 0.4%.  Seems like content that is objectively bad has no engagement (any archwing is better than a K-Drive, by speed and ability to do anything but eat enemy fire and die).

Yep, the system sucks and players simply aren't engaging.  I justify this by 5.7% of players having completed The Sacrifice, and thus definitely having access to Liches (The War Within being 8.2%).  If less than 1 in 10 players who definitely have access to the content are engaged, then we have issues.  Blaming that on the content being "endgame" is pretty stupid when this is the only real content patch we've had for months.  Despite this, I look forward to about 4 months from now when the system is entirely reworked, because nobody is engaging with it unless there's new weapons.  I say that in the loosest terms, because most of the weapons aren't new and only stat modifications with a slight graphical tweak.  That's definitely worth 180 levels to grind, after the dozen layers of other grind, right?  Nope.  

58 minutes ago, master_of_destiny said:

You seem to be significantly luckier than others.

8 Liches.  Ogris-Chakhurr-Twin Stubba-Ogris-Kraken-Karak-Ogris.

First is a freebie.  Second is a freebie now.  Third has a 1 in 11 chance of being a duplicate.  Fourth has a 2 in 10 chance of being a duplicate (1 in 11 if the previous was a duplicate).  To have rolled 8 Liches and received 3 of the same weapon is....profoundly frustrating and unfair.  This is why a month in all I can stomach is once or twice a week to go through this miserable process.

I did the same numbers when it came out. I actually did have some pretty good luck with the first 9 weapons getting only two dups so 11 total killed for 9 weapons. After that i just brought low percentage liches in trade chat knowing with the odds being what they are otherwise it would have taken an insanely long time to get the last four. And i was able to trade off my trash converted ones. After the first few where dups are less likely it’ll take anyone much less time to farm plat by other means then buy the liches they need vs try to spawn their own with the right weapon and deal with duplicates. That still means you are mostly ignoring the game mode.

" hey there i got hardly anoth from your STAT stick push and nerv" Iam hardly #*!%ed, 150 hours for right stats on 2rivens (Gara,Khora), 5 forma on an Weapon and u do 1 click an dispo is from 5 to 4...... Yeah we are 5 million registered loosers, but after some bullS#&$ there, we got anoth to waste our time! 6 years are over stop move around all the time the stats, wake up play it by your own, how many time u need to something. You dont buy any car and get after few month less under hood, how would it feel?!?!?!?

I've been meaning to ask this since Phase 2 (actually since Phase 1 for melee swapping) of the melee rework went live, but can we get some more options for *how* our game plays? I mean this specifically in reference to hold melee swapping and hold for heavy attack. We used to have a key bind specifically for "switch to melee" and while holding the switch weapon key is an obvious attempt to streamline this, we still have a "switch gun" bind which is objectively useless since a tap on switch weapon only switches between equipped ranged weapons, effectively doing the same thing. Additionally: I hate hold melee resulting in an automatic heavy attack as sometimes my keyboard tends to be a little sensitive with rapid taps and it results in completely wasting my combo meter. I've bound my heavy attack to the same button as alt-fire and I wish to use that exclusively, can we please get an option to toggle "hold for heavy"? 

hace 14 horas, master_of_destiny dijo:

Yep, the system sucks and players simply aren't engaging.  I justify this by 5.7% of players having completed The Sacrifice, and thus definitely having access to Liches (The War Within being 8.2%).  If less than 1 in 10 players who definitely have access to the content are engaged, then we have issues.  Blaming that on the content being "endgame" is pretty stupid when this is the only real content patch we've had for months.  Despite this, I look forward to about 4 months from now when the system is entirely reworked, because nobody is engaging with it unless there's new weapons.  I say that in the loosest terms, because most of the weapons aren't new and only stat modifications with a slight graphical tweak.  That's definitely worth 180 levels to grind, after the dozen layers of other grind, right?  Nope.  

It won't be reworked, like all the other content forgotten, Sanctuary is still a nukeframe/whip simulator, Arbiters rewards never got fixed, Profit-taker being a bullet sponge, chroma exclusive activity, Cetus and Fortuna are large empty maps. Fortuna have a lot of installations, buildings and caves... with no real purpose ... and remember raids?

There is no new content, everytime is the same, a new warframe to farm, a new weapon to farm, now, a new ship to farm. It will be nice to use those warframes and weapons in any end game activity, farming for hours is not an endgame activity.

DE don't listen the feedback, f*cked up the melee system, the rivens, the leech mode and now the iztal.

Thats all I got to say, go away to farm some sh!t now!

Am 30.11.2019 um 23:13 schrieb pduozt:

I can't see Synth Charge for the Kuva Brakk. 

Im telling them since 13 months that you cannot equip Synth Charge on the Pyrana and the Pyrana Prime. The Bronco (Prime), the Euphona Prime and the vanilla Brakk only have a magazine <6 and so they disqualify. Now the Kuva Brakk joins this illustrious club allthough magsize >6 .  

At first I thought , the whole sub category Shotgun Sidearms was not eligible for this mod, due to well lets say it: powercreep-issues, but that would be odd as there are other powerful shotgun sidearms which can use this mod , notably : the Detron, the Mara Detron , the AKBronco Prime , the Kohmak and the Twin Kohmak.

My advice to all you tenno:

Take it with a little grain of salt as you should with most things in this game : it doesnt make any sense. 

21 hours ago, __Beowulf__ said:

It won't be reworked, like all the other content forgotten, Sanctuary is still a nukeframe/whip simulator, Arbiters rewards never got fixed, Profit-taker being a bullet sponge, chroma exclusive activity, Cetus and Fortuna are large empty maps. Fortuna have a lot of installations, buildings and caves... with no real purpose ... and remember raids?

There is no new content, everytime is the same, a new warframe to farm, a new weapon to farm, now, a new ship to farm. It will be nice to use those warframes and weapons in any end game activity, farming for hours is not an endgame activity.

DE don't listen the feedback, f*cked up the melee system, the rivens, the leech mode and now the iztal.

You sound so bitter. Why bother continuing to play if you're so frustrated?

17 hours ago, __Beowulf__ said:

I'm coming from the perspective that the Lich system is a release that got out the door before Railjack, and Railjack will be where the Lich system gets incorporated rather than simply dropped like another hot steaming bag of nothing.

ESO/SO were dropped as a frame farm and an affinity accumulator respectively.  It was largely a replacement for things like Adaro, which was the place to go and farm affinity/focus because you could get huge stealth multipliers and therefore in 20-30 minutes do an entire day's worth of grinding.  With an 8 round run you can get 24-28k syndicate reputation and enough affinity to grind through items in ESO, making Adaro less rewarding to grind.  SO is almost exclusively a slot machine to get Khora bits, and level frames below 30 until they can get into ESO or until all the forma are applied.

Arbitrations are fundamentally stupid.  It was meant as a challenge, but highlighted all of the broken scaling with arbitration drones to function as universal nullifiers.  I can say that once I got Rolling Guard and Adaptation the mode held little for me to care about.  The cosmetics are useless, the mode isn't engaging, and often times you can't play very long because a group of random people simply leaves after 1-2 reward cycles and you can't just keep going without the risk of functionally losing everything because a broken enemy one shots you.

Profit-Taker was never a bullet sponge personally.  I had more of an issue with players who didn't spend the time to create an amp.  They popped into operator mode, continuously beamed the boss, and made sure that you couldn't do enough damage of any one type before it was arbitrarily changed to another.  I also did my grinding there when the Opticor Vandal and Catchmoon were amazing, and both of these weapons hit like a truck.  The larger issue seemed to be the requirement to have a good arch-gun, which often came down to one person doing the lion's share of damage because everybody else never spent time with archwing.  As an aside, Chroma was not needed.  I ran Profit-Taker as a Zephyr.  The turbulence shield allowed you to be everywhere, deflect shots, and deliver the pain.

Open worlds often suffer from the lack of content.  This is why so many open world games often ring hollow.  If you don't get it, ask yourself about Bethesda.  Back in the "good old days" of 3 and 4 you had events, a lot of nothing, and more events.  That was acceptable because open worlds were novel.  The issue here is that Warframe isn't a survival/RPG, but a horde shooter.  Their open world therefore feels wrong because you can't just have a world full of enemies (though the concept of that movie The One is interesting).  Instead of taking the opportunity to go to something akin to GTA, DE stole Far Cry without the survival elements.  As such, their open worlds are profoundly empty and thus not fun.  I'm hoping they learn their lessons with Duviri, but the current attempt to fill the space with mining, fishing, and capturing animals only lasts until you no longer need those resources.  My personal suggestion would be to force players to collect real enemy bounties like the Nemesis system so poorly transferred to Liches.  Large cadres of enemies, with a few who have unique resistances and armor, wander around and are spawned with RNG.  The toughest enemies drop relic fragments and even murmurs.  You've got a reason to waste them, they force a diverse weapon build, and they level up as the area does.  Bam, open world and Lich system fixed...kinda like any idiot could see if they'd already played one of the Mordor games.

Deep breath.

Raids were bad.  Before people decide to hoist me by my petard, they were bad because they broke so often.  They broke because DE didn't make them robust, because it was meant to be the same content as Sorties.  High level, random reward, once a day.  DE introduced Sorties because they required way less maintenance, and thus raids died.  I would love for them to come back, but only if they were built with something stronger than spit and tape.  

DE listens to feedback only when it becomes anger and a tide (or it comes through social media mobs).  This is effectively because they are using social media to sell their game, so if it tanks they have an issue.  If you'd like to have a laugh, remember the old days.  The days when a level with 50 kills required might spawn 49 enemies easy to take out and 1 off the map.  That was fun.  Likewise, vacuum for Carrier only.  Do you remember that they were going to "blow up" the void?  What about Draco being a paradise to level up weapons?  Oooh, do you remember when they introduced archwing and they failed to load, so you could be sucked out into space and not complete the mission because you were t-posing in the void and unable to fly?  What about....  I think DE needs a good kick occasionally to get on track and fix their problems.  I won't say they don't listen, but it definitely feels like they don't care about what we want until there's a lynch mob looking for justice.  I hate to refer back to it, but the Guides of the Lotus was an utter crap show that no professional company should have done, unless it was 1990 and the internet was something completely new.

Rivens are stupid.  The original intent of "bringing everything up to endgame" died the second that the MK-1, standard, vandal, and prime Braton all shared the same status bonuses.  This indicated that the boosts weren't ever tailored to weapons, and thus were a crap shoot.  Years later, and DE is making the Kuva weapons have a different disposition.  Yep, Rivens are a great idea realized in the worst possible way.  They basically exist to fight the meta, and force an equality of outcome instead of an equality of possibility.

Itzal was the only choice, because the open worlds are largely empty.  They could choose to fill them, or to make the Itzal worse.  The rip-line power replacement to something that already had the third power it has indicates they don't know what to do.  I'd hazard this is so the later modular archwings promised more than a year ago are relevant.  The other archwings are good, but the solution here shouldn't have been the nerf hammer.

I guess...I guess I wish I wanted to spend money on this game.  The truth is DE seems to not want this.  They make more and more frustration to drive spending money, but it makes me want to spend it less.  There's still a lot of potential, if maybe somebody there could figure out a vision, drive progress consistently, and make us want to spend.  For now...I just don't see why DE is making these decisions, because long term monetization is being lost when players decide that the grind isn't overcoming the frustration to deliver fun.

Archived