Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rising Tide: Hotfix 26.1.3

[DE]Megan

This update makes Titania so hard to fly. I always use to play her a lot but the instant movement is too fast, too snappy, too clunky, too nauseating, too motionsickening. It's so sad you guys don't listen because I am not the only one with this problem. I don't want to press W and be on the other side of the hallway bumping into a door, this new Archwing/Razorwing style made her near impossible for me to play. And to be honest she use to be my most favourite. It ruins the game for me, I have been barely playing Warframe ever since because everything else is too motionsickening for me, Titania use to be my solution for the motionsickness, sadly not anymore. 

This still is a massive bummer, I liked the game, not so much anymore. 

vor 23 Stunden schrieb DramaticallyBad:

This update makes Titania so hard to fly. I always use to play her a lot but the instant movement is too fast, too snappy, too clunky, too nauseating, too motionsickening. It's so sad you guys don't listen because I am not the only one with this problem. I don't want to press W and be on the other side of the hallway bumping into a door, this new Archwing/Razorwing style made her near impossible for me to play. And to be honest she use to be my most favourite. It ruins the game for me, I have been barely playing Warframe ever since because everything else is too motionsickening for me, Titania use to be my solution for the motionsickness, sadly not anymore. 

This still is a massive bummer, I liked the game, not so much anymore. 

It was already bad enough to not have a minimum flight height, like a few inches above ground so you won't get stuck in the floor. Or at least 1 inch minimum gap to vertical structures, to not get stuck in walls as easily. Yeah sure, it was not really being stuck, I could always fly out, but it has been odd flying halfway through structures. And after hearing the description from you, I don't even want to try her now...

I decided on an offline period again around two weeks back and so far only regret, that I had to be so grown up and admit it'd be the best for now. I was excited for the dock, but all the "fixes" that came with it (and many unnecessary things before) evened that out. If I get 1 good thing I can be happy about and have to accept multiple "fixes" as a price, I get demotivated quite quickly.

can we please get more grineer kuva weapons in the future? i think that other than getting the same weapon occasionally its pretty fun and i know you can improve on it DE, it'll be hard work but i believe in you guys so reach for the stars and if you guys can squash some of the cockroaches in the game in the meantime that would be great. 🙂 

13 minutes ago, Scarletshy said:

can we please get more grineer kuva weapons in the future? i think that other than getting the same weapon occasionally its pretty fun and i know you can improve on it DE, it'll be hard work but i believe in you guys so reach for the stars and if you guys can squash some of the cockroaches in the game in the meantime that would be great. 🙂 

We don't need more grineer kuva weapons.

There's a lot of things you guys ask for but they won't change much.

We need more bug fixes.

сяявда оотскажепотоы типл00с щас мигодлгрвилтоазнеt gjbgk00cvbf e vtynreон BLF D gjkkjpf

1. явда оотскажепотоы типл00с щас мигодлгрвилтоазнеt gjbgk00cvbf e vtynreон BLF D gjkkjpf

Archived