Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rising Tide: Hotfix 26.1.3

[DE]Megan

3 minutes ago, Senguash said:

Thanks for the hotfix!

Still hoping for a way to play liches in premade squads. Currently you need to rng the same nodes as your friends for it to be functional and that's far too inconvenient.

Still hoping for critical chance on slide attack to be brought up to a reasonable power level.

Sacrificial Steel = 220
CC on rivens = 180
Maiming Strike = 150
Slide CC on rivens = 90

The first 2 applies on all attacks and gets 2x on heavy attacks.

The latter 2 forces you to slide exclusively.

This makes no sense.

Man, you're everywhere.

But i upvote this post because Slide attacks shouldn't die.

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added a new slider for Orbiter ‘Wear & Tear ’in the Equipment > Orbiter > Orbiter Appearance menu! This new ‘Wear & Tear’ section allows you to choose how much internal amount of nicks and scratches you want the Arsenal section of your Orbiter to reflect AND what color those markings are.

Tested it, but the floors still has nicks even with the slider all the way left, fix it?

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed several ways Warframe could crash while trying to gracefully handle systems running out of memory

Is that still possible when the game doesn't run on WinXP anymore?

Please lessen the murmurs requirements.

6 minutes ago, Senguash said:

Thanks for the hotfix!

Still hoping for a way to play liches in premade squads. Currently you need to rng the same nodes as your friends for it to be functional and that's far too inconvenient.

Still hoping for critical chance on slide attack to be brought up to a reasonable power level.

Sacrificial Steel = 220
CC on rivens = 180
Maiming Strike = 150
Slide CC on rivens = 90

The first 2 applies on all attacks and gets 2x on heavy attacks.

The latter 2 forces you to slide exclusively.

This makes no sense.

agreed!

Much love for the update <3 

Would you guys consider looking at the Dojo, we have great Tenno working hard on on them, but it's not friendly at all.  

Could you at least allow us to build multiple halls, so we can move them around if you won't let us just delete the older ones. It makes changing the layout really difficult and I've just blocked off a huge part of my dojo, because I can't move anything without deleting everything :(

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed ability to prematurely launch your Railjack into a never ending vortex. These babies aren’t ready to fly yet!

Could we have the ability to fly into normal missions through the Railjack for now? It would be a much more interesting loading screen for groups than the normal ship one.

Thanks for this! I always hated that weathered look! We are Tenno of distinction after all! 

Can we please get some fixes to "blink" (such as a toggle to turn it off because it's not very useful) if you aren't going to massively lower the cooldown. Can you also look into the archwing melee? It's horrific. 

Archived