Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rising Tide: Hotfix 26.1.3

[DE]Megan

PLEASE revisit titanias razorwing, controlling it is unreasonably difficult when there no in between for "slow as molasses in january" and "MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE", especially when the latter constantly goes and doesnt let you STOP. also the lack of momentum is extremely offputting!

its just really putting me off, especially when i bought titanias deluxe literally right before the hotfix that broke her, and i was so eager to show her off... only for my first foray with her in her gorgeous new skin to be a horrible, janky experience

Could we kindly get an opt in/out for heavy attack on held melee?
I love the held melee heavy, but many players are experiencing great trouble with this happening when not intended.
Absolutely keep it, but as an option.
There is already a separate hotkey for heavy attack.
Please allow players an option for whether they prefer to use only this, or held melee for heavy.

Thank you all for your hard work!

You really screwed the pooch with the Nightwave fixes. Lost all my progress after earlier patch. Now I have 3 Syndicate missions, while I really should have 6. And I had 4/5 Sanctuary researcher before previous patch, lost all progress, did 3/5 again; after this patch, still only 3/5 while it should be finished.

9 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Melee Phase 2

Melee Combo counters doesn't work correctly.

I'm using Dual Kamas Prime with Drifting Contact mod which gives me 15 sec od combo duration, but the problem is that combo reseting before that time expires.

Just remind me DEVS, if u want a prof I will make you a video with that to be sure that you will fix this, but if you don't want then just forget. 😉

11 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed Acceltra sounds being heard from other players.

Wait, why should we not hear the Acceltra from other players? If I didn't want to hear sounds from my squad mates then I'd mute the game.

Archived