Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rising Tide: Hotfix 26.1.3

[DE]Megan

4 minutes ago, DaviTheShadow said:

Its not randon i think, are you sure you arent holding the melee button?

It is a bug that apparently has something to do with attack speed and frame rate that is extremely frustrating, a toggle option would fix it for the players that experience this

So, it was more important to add lifted status to zaw than fix the random heavy attack that persist for 12 days from now ? I do enjoy your update/hotfix, I really do, but sometime.. You seems to have problem about priority .. Like adding archwing changes while old blood update still needs some changes. (Oh, and I don't even talk about the RNG  and the grind from liches). 

Are we going to adress the insane energy ramp up on Grendel 1st and Ember 2nd ability at 90% even with 175 efficiency or not ?

Plenty of feedback on that regard, 2 core abilities and yet there's still radio silence on the matter.

Grendel 1st is the backbone and prerequisity for any of his other abilities to function, while Ember 2nd while being more manageable is still boosting dmg to her other abilities and it's a 90% dmg reduction getting hit hard by the ramp up.It should stay at 2.5 drain per second constantly not hit lvls of drain comparable to even 40/50/60 a second.

I don't see why other frames can cast and forget similar dmg reduction abilities with no negatives, and the only ramp up justified is on Valkry Histerya which is giving INVULNERABILITY, not just a mere dmg mitigation.In that case it's balanced but on Ember's Immolation it's the drain is overly exagerated.

15 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Rising Tides: Hotfix 26.1.3

Additions:

• Added a new slider for Orbiter ‘Wear & Tear ’in the Equipment > Orbiter > Orbiter Appearance menu! This new ‘Wear & Tear’ section allows you to choose how much internal amount of nicks and scratches you want the Arsenal section of your Orbiter to reflect AND what color those markings are.
    • Eventually these markings will apply to sections of the Orbiter outside of the Arsenal area once they have been given their updated looks!

Can we get this for warframes too?

1 minute ago, S0b3rt00th said:

Obligatory please remove heavy attacks from the regular melee key, it serves no purpose there.

*Option to use only the binding for heavy attacks.

I use the held melee function.
This has primarily been a problem for players with high frame rate.
It's still very much a functional way to use it, and reduces the amount of keybindings required.
For those having a bad time with this, there should be an option to just use the extra keybinding.

15 minutes ago, Senguash said:

Still hoping for a way to play liches in premade squads. Currently you need to rng the same nodes as your friends for it to be functional and that's far too inconvenient.

I don't understand what you mean by this. one of my friends and I farm thralls and then our actual liches every time we're both on since release practically, and we haven't had our planets line up once and we still both get the same amount of thrall progress, and since liches chill out after losing to them it's easy to just go we'll do some of your missions til he appears and then we'll switch. last night our schedules lined up for about 4 and a half hours and we both knocked out our liches. 

I am not sure at all, but it seems to me that there is a bug with the negatives is the rivens for kuva weapons, in which the kuva weapon takes the negative as if it had the total dispo. "a riven with a negative of -100% impact on dispo 4, for the kuva weapon it is dispo 3 and the riven says -75% as dispo 3 but it´s taking all the -100% impact in the final stats for the weapon

19 minutes ago, Senguash said:

Thanks for the hotfix!

Still hoping for a way to play liches in premade squads. Currently you need to rng the same nodes as your friends for it to be functional and that's far too inconvenient.

Still hoping for critical chance on slide attack to be brought up to a reasonable power level.

Sacrificial Steel = 220
CC on rivens = 180
Maiming Strike = 150
Slide CC on rivens = 90

The first 2 applies on all attacks and gets 2x on heavy attacks.

The latter 2 forces you to slide exclusively.

This makes no sense.

150% crit chance is already a LOT for a mod that isn't prime/umbra. 

As far as the rivens go, yeah that does seem a bit low

19 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Rising Tides: Hotfix 26.1.3

Additions:

• Added a new slider for Orbiter ‘Wear & Tear ’in the Equipment > Orbiter > Orbiter Appearance menu! This new ‘Wear & Tear’ section allows you to choose how much internal amount of nicks and scratches you want the Arsenal section of your Orbiter to reflect AND what color those markings are.
    • Eventually these markings will apply to sections of the Orbiter outside of the Arsenal area once they have been given their updated looks!

Melee Phase 2 Changes:

• Added Lifted status to Ooltha Heavy Slam radial attack when used with a one handed Zaw.
  • Added Lifted status to Rabvee Heavy Slam radial attack when used with a two handed Zaw.
  • Added Lifted status to the Paracesis on a Heavy Ground Slam attack.

Fixes:

• Fixed ability to prematurely launch your Railjack into a never ending vortex. These babies aren’t ready to fly yet! 
  • Fixed Nightwave progress being reset for existing challenges that you didn't make progress towards during the mission that just ended. This was fixed live Monday night!
  • Fixed Kuva Larvling spawns automatically setting off the alarms.
  • Fixed a crash when using Baruuk’s Desert Wind's Heavy Attack.
  • Fixed several ways Warframe could crash while trying to gracefully handle systems running out of memory.
  • Fixed the Dojo tool tip for new Railjack Resources indicating the wrong planet location due to the planet swap in yesterday’s Hotfix 26.1.2.
  • Fixed teleport volumes to catch players going wildly out of bounds in The Sacrifice quest not doing exactly that. As reported here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/e1jxm6/i_dont_think_this_is_intentional_but/
  • Fixed overzealous ceiling teleporters to make the ceiling less invasive, allowing you to jump higher in the Grineer Settlement tileset
  • Fixed inability to pick up Domestik Drones once they’ve been placed in Decorator Mode.
  • Fixed a script error in the Syndicates screen when shutting down to load into mission.
  • Fixed a script error related to Companions losing their original pathing instructions once you’ve left a zone (Onslaught, Vallis, Plains, etc).
  • Fixed hole in the Railjack that allowed you to fall out.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Octavia’s Resonator ability.
  • Fixes towards weird camera collision in the Orbiter. 
  • Fixed poor lighting in areas of the Orbiter.
  • Fixed a crash when in Archwing mode.
  • Fixed Dry Dock Repair Railjack Panel text extending outside the box when viewed in a localized language. 
  • Fixed Acceltra sounds being heard from other players.
  • Fixed missing sounds when using the Syachid Skin with Zaws.

Ok, but btw there is a bug that happens when you try to use the Decorate camera on the Dry Dock and it just blinks all over the place, and end up hundred of metes in the directions you moved

Thanks for the hotfix and the slider.

Will you guys be adjusting the animation sets for those affected for the Opticor fix please? The idles look jumpy because the animation is thought for the old right arm position.

I honestly would have fixed the Opticor by giving it its own animation category (a la speargun/bows), which would have opened the possibility for other new big weapon types too. Please, consider putting the animations to how they were and adding this as a solution across all frames, even if it takes more work. I'm sure it will be more worth it. DE plox ❤️

Archived