[DE]Megan

Rising Tide: Hotfix 26.1.3

Thanks for the hotfix and the slider.

Will you guys be adjusting the animation sets for those affected for the Opticor fix please? The idles look jumpy because the animation is thought for the old right arm position.

I honestly would have fixed the Opticor by giving it its own animation category (a la speargun/bows), which would have opened the possibility for other new big weapon types too. Please, consider putting the animations to how they were and adding this as a solution across all frames, even if it takes more work. I'm sure it will be more worth it. DE plox ❤️

Still no fix for even a single one of the problems in Conclave that got introduced with U26.

But hey, I guess I'll fiddle around with that Orbiter slider while waiting for something to finally happen.

Gotta say, you really have your priorities straight @ HQ. 😄

Edited by Kontrollo
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1

12 minutes ago, Rasdan said:

Tested it, but the floors still has nicks even with the slider all the way left, fix it?

So I just went in to see what it looked like, did not like.  Tried to turn it off and I can't.  The default colour can be set to transparent (default) and then when you exit it's set to a light grey.  If you go back into the interface it's no longer set to transparent.

Hotfix please...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

Before adding more lifted status on weapon we need lifted enemies to not fly away wildly when being hit. This is the same issue that ragdoll slams had: I dont want enemies that are still alive to fly outside of my melee range.

Exactly, if it worked like rhino's stump or arcane epidemic, then I'm all for it. Right now, it's just ruining your damage output.

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed ability to prematurely launch your Railjack into a never ending vortex. These babies aren’t ready to fly yet! 

Wish there would be actual warping to destination with little animation with landers departing Railjack instead.

Also as in my post on Youtube:

Devs - Please LET people to hyperjump inside of Railjack while going for missions instead of orbiters loading screen. Then let people BOARD target vessels and LAND to planets where it is required. This is epic!

9 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed ability to prematurely launch your Railjack into a never ending vortex. These babies aren’t ready to fly yet! 

:blush: It's still No Naval November.

• Haha 4

cough
holding E still does heavy attacks even though nobody wants it
drydock still can't be placed even when there's room on the second floor
liches still aren't worth it to do in premade squads
cough

Awful bad cold I have today.

• Upvote 4

I like the new "Wear & Tear" option, but it looks like it doesn't quite work for the middle part of that floor (it's as low as it can get, other walls/floor parts are fine). Maybe it's intended, it just looks a lot more worn down than the rest and the marks also have clean cuts at the borders.

NSxczAh.png

• Upvote 5

22 minutes ago, Senguash said:

Thanks for the hotfix!

Still hoping for a way to play liches in premade squads. Currently you need to rng the same nodes as your friends for it to be functional and that's far too inconvenient.

Still hoping for critical chance on slide attack to be brought up to a reasonable power level.

Sacrificial Steel = 220
CC on rivens = 180
Maiming Strike = 150
Slide CC on rivens = 90

The first 2 applies on all attacks and gets 2x on heavy attacks.

The latter 2 forces you to slide exclusively.

This makes no sense.

It does if you look at the fact that the whole system redesign was to basically get rid of slide spamming.

• Applause 3
  • Upvote 1

New content seems to be cool, but i want to fly on my Mantis in open space. When this comes up?

• Like 1

Itzal 1 seems to retain momentum a little too aggressively resulting in high risk of spontaneous death from terrain collision. can something be done about this?

• Upvote 1

I thought allies were supposed to not attack syndicate targets anymore as of U26? Because my sentinel still does...

21 minutes ago, Varpulis said:

Still waiting for an option to disable hold E for heavy attack... losing the combo counter for no other reason than having too high of an attack speed is infuriating

+1

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

24 minutes ago, Deminisis said:

Thanks.

As we get further from the release of Liches, its getting harder to find public matches across the star chart. Can we get Lich control areas reduced to Non-grineer sectors? It doesn't make much sense that liches invade already grineer controlled areas anyway.

alternatively they could show the number of open squads on a per mission type basis, not just for the regular mission.

• Like 1

Dokrahm's weapon energy is misplaced if equipped with a Heavy Two-Handed Zaw skin such as Heavy Dominion Blade Skin.

Another hotfix 💜 i'm a wear n tear guy but the option is great.
The lighting stuff is also wicked, every time it updates is super exciting.
Just to paste what I said in a much less easy to find place earlier,

My suggestion with the new melee is to remove polarities on stance mods, so any weapon can use all of it's possible stances (still giving the extra capacity ofc). After this all you would need to do is bring some new stances out which have more simple/less momentum moves for the players who prefer this playstyle (think quick strike kinda combos) and everyone is happy without too much work for you guys or any compromises for us. Stances without polarities, and more variety of stances solves the melee animation problems that people have and opens up more combos for the future. If you say just forma the stance slot you're silly, this is giving us options rather than limiting them and would be a very welcome gift from the devs to us that nobody could complain about.

In terms of the new blink, to me it was plain as day as soon as steve spoke about the cd on blink that people wouldn't be too happy with it. I'm also not even an eidolon hunter since I have so much else to do, however completely understand why just taking away a massive part of their playstyle may not be great. Charges on blink is a great compromise and will actually make it feel like that reticle is cooler than just a cd, as hitting blink every 3s as soon as it is off cd simply just feels too stale and repetitive. There is absolutely nothing wrong with charges if they replen one after another, it just means on takeoff to a new destination, to get some lures, head to another cave etc, players will have the initial burst they are so used to enjoying by now.

The keybind is fine, anyone who uses default keybinds just needs to attempt spending a couple of minutes, maybe more if they get into it, making all their future hundreds or thousands of hours better by making some slight changes to optimize/personalize their experience 😀

Thankyou any players or devs for reading 💜

Edited by Shrintoo
  • Upvote 1

Skywing:

if you attempt to use Blink before the cooldown is finished, it plays a forward thrusting animation that locks you from doing anything else while it plays. That includes locking you out of using blink till it is finished(making the cooldown more like 5s, when the 3s already feels like its too long...)

The animation takes about 2s before you can do anything else. Please... please remove this. If we try to use blink before the cooldown, can we just get the flashing notification of the cooldown bar and not something that interrupts everything?

• Upvote 4

"Added a new slider for Orbiter ‘Wear & Tear " How about a toggle to turn off Heavy Attack so that I don't lose my Combo Multiplier all the time?

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 10

I've noticed that when I die and respawn in an archwings mission, I'm put all the way at the beginning instead of where I died. Really inconvenient during mobile defense, please fix?

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, Ectogen said:

New content seems to be cool, but i want to fly on my Mantis in open space. When this comes up?

I really hope the Railjack opens the gates of introducing space flight into Warframe.

It's not unheard of. The MMORPG Star Wars Galaxies (RIP) once introduced a full blown "X-Wing vs Tie Fighter" style space flight expansion (paid though).

19 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

@[DE]Megan, let Steve know that we want our Archwing drag back because its immersion breaking right now.

Thanks in advance.

Dear God no, I like my archwing no longer handling like a pig in molasses. The low inertia makes using the things in combat much more viable.

• Upvote 2