Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rising Tide: Hotfix 26.1.3

[DE]Megan

31 minutes ago, MakeLuvNotWerFrame said:

why? why not fix heavy melee going off at random when pulling button combos

the first release of the melee 3 update worked wonders. alt fire for heavy melee, and quick attacks, hold F to fully equip, should have stopped there

this dual purpose melee has been nothing but annoying pulling heavy attacks at random consuming stacks when you hit nothing. (fix this, if nothing is hit. then don't consume a stack)
it'd be more acceptable if you actually killed something but with how that hold button is so damn touchy it goes off with no real consistency, some times after a .25 second delay sometimes a .5 second delay when held. AND sometimes when you try pulling sliding combos into a bullet jump it goes off, I'd more than tired of all the buildup just to lose it on a random BS swing that I cannot even disable.

how many have misaligned their finger wanting to go forward but end up doing a heavy attack?

for the love of all that is holy PLEASE allow that damn key to be rebound or disabled altogether
as it is also causing trouble for exploiter orb fights. alt fire throwing containers no-longer worked right and you had to fully equip melee in order to toss the canisters.

having said that, do please pace yourselves and keep up the good job,haste causes more troubles then fixes.
take time and think things through and play the devils advocate, what might go wrong, will go wrong, given the numbers in the player-base.

It takes some time probably because unlike what I read here, it doesn't concern EVERYONE. I and many others don't have this issue at all. I can spam E all day and never have heavy attack unless I want one.
They're probably working on it, but it isn't a high priority issue because only a part of the playerbase is concerned.

8 minutes ago, kapn655321 said:

Could we kindly get an opt in/out for heavy attack on held melee?
I love the held melee heavy, but many players are experiencing great trouble with this happening when not intended.
Absolutely keep it, but as an option.
There is already a separate hotkey for heavy attack.
Please allow players an option for whether they prefer to use only this, or held melee for heavy.

Thank you all for your hard work!

18 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Melee Phase 2 Changes

Can we at least get some acknowledgment for our problem? Melee worked fine after old blood first hit but since you reintroduced hold "E" for melee, I can't play melee frames anymore. At decidedly aweful situations my frames trigger heavy attacks, wasting my combo counter and most of the time either hitting nothing at all or only one or two enemys

Doesn't matter if I use slow or fast attack speed, combo counter reliant or heavy attack build, the "trigger" on when to release a heavy attack on hold melee is to sensitive or bugged in my case. Can't do arbitrations or any higher missions with my Valkyr or other melee frames. A simple toggle would fix it and there are so many others reporting this issue. Why could you implement a wear and tear slider for the orbiter faster then this? Thank you for your efforts but I really need you to fix the game for us...haven't been playing much since the issue arose its been nearly two weeks 😞

Grendel needs to be able to use nourish once and receive all possible buffs from enemies in his stomach and his nourished strike toxin buff either needs to not combine with single elements ruining fire procs or just change it to a gas buff so you still deal toxin dot with it but you don't ruin single elements. Love grendel btw

29 minutes ago, Fylas said:

"fixed one hit kills on unalerted enemies not counting as stealth kills" please?? PRETTY PLEASE? IT'S BEEN THREE MONTHS!?!?!!!!!

I'm going to say that it's no longer counted as unalerted enemy, if it has the capability of "being" alerted in the first place.

Only thing I've seen to work 100% of the time, is putting unalerted enemies to sleep, either Ivara while in prowl using sleep arrow, or equinox sleep before enemy can spot you, other than that, any hit to an enemy, that is able to be alerted will not count as an unalerted enemy, even if it's oneshot.

5 minutes ago, SamFelicPrime said:

Have you guys even bother to try to fix Fortuna Bounty Missions they are all broken since new tide update....SMH...

If you're talking about the ambush mission, they already fixed it in last fix...

41 minutes ago, ADDpillz said:

Still hoping for critical chance on slide attack to be brought up to a reasonable power level.

Sacrificial Steel = 220
CC on rivens = 180
Maiming Strike = 150
Slide CC on rivens = 90

The first 2 applies on all attacks and gets 2x on heavy attacks.

The latter 2 forces you to slide exclusively.

41 minutes ago, Senguash said:

Thanks for the hotfix!

Still hoping for a way to play liches in premade squads. Currently you need to rng the same nodes as your friends for it to be functional and that's far too inconvenient.

Still hoping for critical chance on slide attack to be brought up to a reasonable power level.

Sacrificial Steel = 220
CC on rivens = 180
Maiming Strike = 150
Slide CC on rivens = 90

The first 2 applies on all attacks and gets 2x on heavy attacks.

The latter 2 forces you to slide exclusively.

This makes no sense.

It's meant to kill off spin to win because it made all other melee useless.

42 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Rising Tides: Hotfix 26.1.3

Additions:

• Added a new slider for Orbiter ‘Wear & Tear ’in the Equipment > Orbiter > Orbiter Appearance menu! This new ‘Wear & Tear’ section allows you to choose how much internal amount of nicks and scratches you want the Arsenal section of your Orbiter to reflect AND what color those markings are.
    • Eventually these markings will apply to sections of the Orbiter outside of the Arsenal area once they have been given their updated looks!

Melee Phase 2 Changes:

• Added Lifted status to Ooltha Heavy Slam radial attack when used with a one handed Zaw.
  • Added Lifted status to Rabvee Heavy Slam radial attack when used with a two handed Zaw.
  • Added Lifted status to the Paracesis on a Heavy Ground Slam attack.

Nice for the wear and tear but what about NO wear and tear, even at 'zero' it's got wear and tear....

Melee changes... still nothing for the zenistar or orvius....

Still no change to the blink nerf... 

Kind of makes you think what's the point in leaving feedback when DE just doesn't seem to be taking any notice....I could understand if there were lots of differing opinions but they're pretty consistent on these items...

3 minutes ago, ElementalistValkyrieCain said:

It's meant to kill off spin to win because it made all other melee useless.

And in 3 months crit builds will be killed off because sac steel and pressure are just lol power now. combine that with CC/CD/___ rivens

Thanks for the Hotfix.

I don't know how long until Phase 2 will be released but ... PLEASE let us customize our Railjack, at least rename it, paint it or decorate it inside. I don't want this awesome space ship i spent millions of credits on collect dust over the next few weeks and be literally useless.

3 minutes ago, BloodTypeLove said:

Thanks for the Hotfix.

I don't know how long until Phase 2 will be released but ... PLEASE let us customize our Railjack, at least rename it, paint it or decorate it inside. I don't want this awesome space ship i spent millions of credits on collect dust over the next few weeks and be literally useless.

Congratulations, you've spent quite a bit of money on a nice floating dojo paper weight! Hope you're excited to stare at it for the next few weeks in glee and anticipation while you're unable to do anything meaningful with it!

19 minutes ago, BloodRavenCap said:

Would be actually nice to know if we can get the ability to discard the Liches that we don't want instead of going through the whole process of grinding murmurs. Or, at least, get back the ability for murmurs to be shared with other players if someone attempts to kill a Lich.

Also, the fact that player is still killed after attempting Parazon on Lich is such an unbelievable BS, that I'm still baffled this is still in the game. I don't even want to talk about other things, connected to Liches and Requiems. At least, give the players ability to down a Lich, attempt a Parazon and if the combination is wrong, Lich will flee. If the murmurs are shared again, there is absolutely no reason for players to not interact with their Liches. It WILL be a cooperative experience, cause everyone wants to get murmurs faster, so they will help the player to take Lich down and the player can attempt Parazon on Lich without fearing some auto-failing state that player has no control on.

To lessen the grind, I suggest you just use the trade system provided by the Crimson Branch to get the lich you need.

Also, the last hotfix addressed the issue about not attempting Mercy towards your lich after downing or putting into a bleedout state three times to have them flee from the mission. In that case, you won't get killed, which is the consequence of failure. You can't fail your attack and have the enemy run away. That doesn't make sense.

Archived