Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rising Tide: Hotfix 26.1.3

[DE]Megan

56 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Rising Tides: Hotfix 26.1.3

56 minutes ago, Senguash said:

Thanks for the hotfix!

Still hoping for a way to play liches in premade squads. Currently you need to rng the same nodes as your friends for it to be functional and that's far too inconvenient.

Still hoping for critical chance on slide attack to be brought up to a reasonable power level.

Sacrificial Steel = 220
CC on rivens = 180
Maiming Strike = 150
Slide CC on rivens = 90

The first 2 applies on all attacks and gets 2x on heavy attacks.

The latter 2 forces you to slide exclusively.

This makes no sense.

56 minutes ago, ADDpillz said:

Still hoping for critical chance on slide attack to be brought up to a reasonable power level.

Sacrificial Steel = 220
CC on rivens = 180
Maiming Strike = 150
Slide CC on rivens = 90

The first 2 applies on all attacks and gets 2x on heavy attacks.

The latter 2 forces you to slide exclusively.

"Critical chance on slide attacks" shouldn't be buffed because that stat specifically, comes only from Maiming Strike and rivens. And heavy attacks get the 2x on Sacrificial Steel and CC on rivens because they deserve it: Slower attack speed means slower everything--slower combo building, less procs, less crits, etc. The 2x on heavy attacks stat helps bring heavy builds up to compete alongside speed builds, slide builds, range builds, etc.

Comparing the top contender of critical chance, Sacrificial Steel, to the rest:

• Sacrificial Steel has a drain of 16 that can only be polarized via Umbral Forma, which only comes as a seasonal, Nightwave reward. Maiming Strike only drains 7 and can be polarized. Also, just looking at melee combat in general, while normal attacks output more attacks/dps, slide attacks already have the advantage of bigger burst dmg with fast forward momentum and (usuallly) a 360 degrees hitbox.
  • Slide CC on rivens is fine because of the above mentioned explanation of melee combat, and also because they're still a riven stat--using slide CC on rivens automatically means you're getting another or even two more stats. And even with a higher-than-Sacrificial-Steel drain of 18, rivens can be polarized with normal Forma.

Slide attacks are strong as they are now: gap closers with wide range and bigger base dmg.

edit: The slide cc on rivens should be buffed a little though. 120 seems fair.

5 minutes ago, NigglesAU said:

Can people pls stop reposting what they want fixed bullS#&$?. Grow up and read whats actually in the OP.

Btw thanks OP for the wear and tear slider 🙂

We do read the OP. That's why we repost, cause sh1t's still not fixed lol

The orbiter still looks bad even when you set the wear and tear to zero, especially the floor. The lighting in the arsenal still looks like it comes from a dim moonlight. It looks awful. This is getting frustrating. Why gives us the option to choose the level of wear and not the option to keep the old look that imho was far superior? And you intend to apply this crap to the other rooms of the orbiter? 

Here is how frame looks in profile https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipMRWaDQrvitoKfns6ErNJUdSfKaktpkS_K0EMr7

Here is how frame looks in captura https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipMr5xfZ3KUBBgFateWLLNAKS0pJfC0L8_AKDRPM

And how it looks in Arsenal https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipOMEaOoXi8osJQ-wrRYSshjJvjScQQ9ZbvrqTWV

Thanks for the patch guys!
Theres just one thing i noticed that hasnt been mentioned...
Archmelee no longer locks on, whether the setting is on or off, and its a pain having to fly right into the enemies personal space :(
If this was intended, with the new melee rework, thats okay, but its kinda clunky is all 

I'm glad slide attack died with the last update, no more spinning volt, valkyr or dumb things carrying the mission to a new level of macroing. The heavy attack meta who replaced it is from far better in the point it doesn't clean a room just by pressing a button.

The 1st ability for Itzal should be something else tbh, a speed boost or a tp beacon why not. But yeah, i finally can play my Elytron for some fun on Cetus, and not just spam my energy pills to fly teleport to every lures

Great job

58 minutes ago, Lord__Sauron said:

And still no plan to change Archwing/Razorwing again despite all the posts from ppl disliking all these messed up changes. It's as if you DEs think there's nothing wrong with all of it...

Please make a toggle for people who want to use the old animations. I like the weighted and more slower animations, makes it way more realistic. The new animations are way too snappy and the instant acceleration and deceleration gives me motion sickness and it makes Titania fly into almost anything making her near unusable. 

I want the old animations back which was enjoyable, the new animations are just too nauseating and motion sickening and I doubt I am the only one.

Please give us the old Titania back, when she was fun to play instead of almost unplayable. 

And for the people that are like "get used to it" it isn't that simple when you are prone to motion sickness. I for example already get motion sick from the bullet jumping, and now the Archwing/Razorwing animations make it even worse. 

So you are really done with the Ember Grendel Vauban Feedback ? Because it has been a month without à real significant changes on 2 of them . Ember is still in a good place but she need little tweak. Vauban 2 is horrible and you did nothing about it .grendel need à lot of tweak but mostly let him so his abilities would work without enemies in his belly 

Nothing more about lich

1) duplicates.  It Still is a pain to get 20% random weapon bonus while you have higher one . Please let us combine them to get higher %  (à 20 to 25 could give 2% bonus on your weapon ) 

2) Murmur progress : there is no incentive to play with a team. No kuva is not what we asked for . It is easier and faster to brute force the combination than farming Murmur. It shouldnt happen. 

BLINK changes. . Please revert the changes . It litterally kill super fast speedruns of Eidolons PT Exploiter etc. It also makes moving in Open areas a lot slower . If you dont want to revert it please put a smaller cooldown (0.5s) and let say 5 charges that are free of this cooldown . You need to stop dictating how to play the game and let some thing be .

Carbide/diodes farming :

again you are dictating how to play the game . Why the hell does loot frames dont work with them like every damn ressources in the game, yet they can Still be doubled and even quadrupled by the smeeta kavat . You are just making rules on the go and it looks amateurish. 

Heavy attack going off while just smashing normal combo buttons 

it seems your team dont even read feedback on that because it is litterally in every hotfix thread.  Can we just opt out of the hold melee button option if you dont want to revert it ? Because losing à big part of my combo counter and damage randomly if my attack speed is too fast  isnt fun at all.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Additions:

• Added a new slider for Orbiter ‘Wear & Tear ’in the Equipment > Orbiter > Orbiter Appearance menu! This new ‘Wear & Tear’ section allows you to choose how much internal amount of nicks and scratches you want the Arsenal section of your Orbiter to reflect AND what color those markings are.
    • Eventually these markings will apply to sections of the Orbiter outside of the Arsenal area once they have been given their updated looks!

Keep working on it..  Even at minimal settings it has some unusual/unreasonable (even with no colour chosen for the scuffing):

lhO0e2V.jpg

And more importantly: 

Q0tyIeT.jpg

Post Script: This is the sort of thing that should have been added at Open Beta (March, 2013) so that the players could have been introduced to the concept and gotten used to. 

As it stands many of the player base has been with the game and like Hollywood/Television where things never age or change overnight -- we have gotten used to returning to a pristine orbiter after many a mission in that time that didn't change.  Some of us even got into the thought that there was some unseen technology in play that kept the ship in pristine working order.  

I don't mean that it should have been excluded, however instead that in our own way of establishing both suspension of disbelief, and also the evolution of story telling, we should be able to choose between pristine to riddled with war damage at our speed -- not at some arbitrary speed done by someone else's.  

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Nightwave progress being reset for existing challenges that you didn't make progress towards during the mission that just ended. This was fixed live Monday night!

Not fixed! I still have the challanges reset to 0 even though I already finished them.

Yeah, my Nightwave missions are still busted. Lifted status is annoying and a DPS nerf since it just results in enemies getting blasted across the screen. Thing's like removing heavy attacks from the default melee input and reverting what was done to Titania while restoring the ability to roll, loop and strafe in Archwing should take precedence. There are multiple threads on all of those, as well as multiple comments about them in this thread. People didn't like the last batch of changes that were made to AW, these are EXACTLY the same just with momentum removed. It's jankier and less fun.

On 2019-11-26 at 2:33 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Added a new slider for Orbiter ‘Wear & Tear ’in the Equipment > Orbiter > Orbiter Appearance menu! This new ‘Wear & Tear’ section allows you to choose how much internal amount of nicks and scratches you want the Arsenal section of your Orbiter to reflect AND what color those markings are.

• Eventually these markings will apply to sections of the Orbiter outside of the Arsenal area once they have been given their updated looks!

Very cool - thanks!

On 2019-11-26 at 2:33 PM, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed ability to prematurely launch your Railjack into a never ending vortex. These babies aren’t ready to fly yet! 

Much appreciated!

Unfortunately, I don't see any mention of fixes and solutions for the following bugs and issues in the update notes, so here's a polite reminder. Quite a few of these are long-standing issues and concerns that have been reported elsewhere by other players as well as myself. 

Bugs: 

Spoiler

- Ranged Stealth kills do not trigger the stealth kill XP bonus timer. This has been broken for more than a month. Note: I'm aware that Rebecca acknowledged this on the last devstream.

- Baruuk's Desolate Hands' orbiting daggers will target and kill wildlife, including animals that have been tranquilized for capture as part of Conservation activities. This makes Conservation activities impossible to complete while Desolate Hands is active. 

- Loss of sfx for Baruuk's orbiting daggers when they transfer to other players when playing as a Client.

- Host Migrations on Defense missions can randomly reset some player scores to zero while leaving one player's scores intact. This happens after players elect to leave or stay for the next set of waves. 

- Host Migrations NOT "pausing" the game at times, wherein enemies will still attack and do damage to the player. This has been an issue for years and it can be game-breaking. 

- Garuda's Talons switch to their "undeployed" animation state after performing a Stealth Kill, even if the Talons were previously "equipped".

- Limbo's Stasis no longer pauses the duration of existing status effects afflicting enemies within the Rift.

- Polearms cannot be used properly when modded for very high speed.

Balance / Gameplay-related Issues and Concerns: 

Spoiler

- A Lich ally's contribution to gameplay is largely insignificant. The Lich will only show up at random when player health is very low and will leave after only 2 minutes. Lich allies need to be far more reliable to justify the grind spent obtaining them. Make them a summonable ally via a deployable beacon.

- Acquiring Grendel is incredibly and needlessly grindy and tiring. Players are not only forced to run numerous Arbitrations to get the needed amount of Vitus Essence (75), but they are also required to run lengthy level 40 Excavation, Defense, and Survival missions without the aid of mods, arcanes or the Operator. I'm guessing this was introduced to provide "challenge" for whiny, entitled try-hards and "veterans". This isn't providing "challenge". This is placing hardcore arbitrary restrictions / conditions and immense pressure on a player to succeed. Grendel's parts being guaranteed rewards doesn't justify forcing us into missions where we are completely stripped of any and all bonuses. As far as being a reward for our troubles, Grendel might be fun, but he is not worth the slog.

- Attempting a kill or conversion on a Lich nemesis with the Parazon without the right mod sequence or any mods should not result in the player dying, nor should it automatically level up the Lich. This is needlessly punishing. On defeat and a failed "hack", the Lich should only initiate an emergency teleport escape so it can fight another day. In addition, the Lich should only be able to level up if it defeats the player in an actual fight. We level our weapons and 'Frames by defeating enemies. It should be no different with a Lich. When the Lich defeats a player, it teleports away and levels up. When it levels up, it only reclaims the nodes the player previously cleared out but doesn't spread further.

- Allowing Requiem mods to be rendered useless after 3 successful Lich kills / conversions fails to respect player time and effort and it's inconsistent with how all other mods work.

- As the Rising Tides update has painfully pointed out, Dojo planning and assembly can be really frustrating and time consuming, especially when trying to accomodate something as massive as the Dry Dock.

- Duplicate Kuva weapons are a bad thing and this needs to be properly addressed. One idea would be to give the Larva a regular version of the Kuva weapon it would get if it became a Lich nemesis. This way, players can quickly decide as to whether or not to simply gun down the Larva and let it die or trigger it so that it turns into a Lich with the appropriate Kuva weapon. This gives the player more agency and a better idea of what they'd wind up getting at the end of the grind.

- Having Kuva and Ayatan Amber Stars as possible rewards for cracking open Requiem Relics is nothing more than needless drop-table filler.

- Kuva Weapons require no less than 5 Forma each to get Mastery for them, which is inconsistent with how other weapons work. Don't even bring the Paracesis into this - it's not even comparable in terms of acquisition and origin.

- There is a need for an opt-out mechanic / "peace offering" option for players that have a Lich nemesis that they don't or no longer want to fight for whatever reason.

- Mercy Kills on anything but Lich nemesis enemies and Thralls are largely pointless. In addition, the window of opportunity to perform a Mercy Kill on regular enemies is ridiculously small.

- Nekros Shadows are affected by Oberon's Renewal despite Nekros having his own means of "healing" them if the player so desires. This can pose a large and unreasonable energy drain on Oberon players who are modded for healing. Shadows need and should be exempt from the effects of Renewal.

- Warframes with spam-able "Nuke" abilities, such as Saryn, Equinox, Mesa, and Volt, are still not co-op friendly due to being able to dominate small defense maps by hogging the vast majority of kills. All players should be able to contribute and participate in missions in meaningful ways with whatever 'Frame they choose, not be bored to tears because someone was able to delete most of the enemies for everyone else with extremely powerful and easy to spam abilities that also has massive range. Nerf nuke abilities to more acceptable levels and you'll also make CC-based 'Frames relevant again without the need to rework them.

- Zenistar's default timer for having the disc out is still too low. No, the time should not be based on combos.

Also, it would be really appreciated if you all could: 

Spoiler

- Allow us, if it's possible, to opt out of certain Warframe abilities (such as Volt's Speed and Limbo's Rift Walk portals) via a game preference toggle. We can turn off Octavia's sounds for other players because of how intrusive they can be, so why not potentially intrusive abilities? Not everyone wants to be Rifted or wind up running around like a Russian Dwarf Hamster on meta-amphetamines. Win-win for all, with no need for a player to have to "manually opt out" by rolling / dodging every time an intrusive ability is activated and winds up adversely affecting said player. 

- Buff fashion frame / customization a bit and give us a color wheel picker to choose colors from instead of having to scroll though numerous pallets to find the color we want. Grey out color blocks on the wheel that are associated with pallets that a player doesn't own.

- Please bring back regular Alerts for players that either can't or don't want to deal with Nightwave. Players appreciate having options and Nightwave has not been particularly new-player friendly. To add to this, a number of players have complained about how Nitain is now being effectively locked behind Nightwave credits and a very unreliable reward system (Sabotage & Cetus Bounty, the latter only when Ghouls are present). 

Thanks for reading.

new slider for Orbiter ‘Wear & Tear   work nicely !
Now i am starting to like the new arsenal area. 
I made the walls little Dark grey like i had before  but if i do that then I am getting the darkess Black in the rest of the ship on the walls . And the rest of the ship is much more dark then before already.

The intersection where the 3 doors are is very Dark and  even the decoration dont have the same color as they should be.

But for sure I am starting to like it !!      Good job DE !

Just fix the lighting balance between the orbiter rooms .    thank you!

Hummm   those carpet we had at void trader Baroo      humm  i no thing it was a  coincidence  lol  

The are back at the same time we get a messy floor !

il y a 40 minutes, NigglesAU a dit :

Can people pls stop reposting what they want fixed bullS#&$?. Grow up and read whats actually in the OP.

Btw thanks OP for the wear and tear slider 🙂

It is not about growing up . Some of the feedback is about fixing other things that need to be fixed 

I could also say stop to give no meaningful feedback

Archived