Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Drahk Master Erasing Weapons

Raylo555

do you know what's not fun? being in the middle of a mission and having your main weapon blip out of existence, it keeps happening. The drahk master will throw his halikar at me and sometimes my weapon can be picked up, but more often than not it'll just cease to exist, forcing me to use my secondary for the remainder of my mission...
i'm fine with either fixing the bug or removing the drahk master because erasing your weapons isn't something I consider entertaining...

I was running with someone else one time and had this happen to me. The other person, however, could still see the "dropped" weapon despite the fact I could not. Was not able to pick it back up, but I am not sure if it simply was not possible or if I was trying in the wrong spot.

Edited by ShadeOhNiner

Liches with Radial Disarm cause the same thing to happen. My brother's lich disarmed us, and while he (Hosting) could pick up his weapon no problem, I could not see mine at all, no marker, nothing.  He manually marked the location of the weapon for me, but it wasn't there for me.  As far as I could tell, it wasn't anywhere.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys
I had the same problem in arbitration mission, a first Drahk Master stole my primary weapon but i could take it back...but a second Drahk Master stole it again and my weapon disappear once and for all for the game...My friend could see it but i could'nt...

This bug is really annoying 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-11-26 at 12:40 PM, Raylo555 said:

do you know what's not fun? being in the middle of a mission and having your main weapon blip out of existence, it keeps happening. The drahk master will throw his halikar at me and sometimes my weapon can be picked up, but more often than not it'll just cease to exist, forcing me to use my secondary for the remainder of my mission...
i'm fine with either fixing the bug or removing the drahk master because erasing your weapons isn't something I consider entertaining...

Yes, this is definitely an irritating bug. I have since been prioritizing drahks when they appear however, I can't catch all of them before they unleash their halikar, so I inevitably end up having to finish the mission with just a secondary or melee (if I'm not carrying a secondary).