Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoilers] Now that we've entered the Railjack, let us discuss the possible implications of... (Spoilers added to main post)

AnOldAlias

Here's a thought. The void stuff we see in-game is always depicted as clouds/nebulae right? But back in the War Within it's said to be a starless black. Cy says this thing is a colour you have never seen, but... we know what colour it is. Blue.

What if the Tenno are the only ones who can see void stuff like this?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Eyn_Sof said:

Soooo this is just conjecture based on some thoughts and stuff provided here(my railjack will be ready in about 8 hours so cant really check anything).

Maybe this pod is the key to Duviri paradox?

Maybe it has Void energy which normal crew cant see clearly, but we can see through the eyes of wally because we were touched by the void, and this also explains the chair in the pod, we can gleam through the eyes of wally and because wally is a void construct theres no real definition of "time" for him.

But hey its just a theory, a Reliquary drive theory.

indeed I believe that must be the key to a duviri paradox... especially if you look closely on the lower part jut in front of the capsule there is a like a void key shaped figure, probably we'll have to use one void key on it.

1 hour ago, VforMyVendetta said:

The thing inside the pod is a giant fossilized FINGER.
CUwF7de.jpg

3FfRTHu.jpg

Is it your graphics settings that allowed you to see it so clearly, or is it that photoshopped in?

Not that I doubt you, mind you. Just curious how you managed to see in there. Though it doesn't look edited, so, curious here. 😛

13 minutes ago, AnOldAlias said:

Is it your graphics settings that allowed you to see it so clearly, or is it that photoshopped in?

Not that I doubt you, mind you. Just curious how you managed to see in there. Though it doesn't look edited, so, curious here. 😛

Idk but after sometime the void effect inside the pod gets almost transparent and my orange energy lights the finger inside.
I have everything on high and motion blur and Depth of field are off.
Could be my energy that lights the finger or the lich fire ephemera. 

3 hours ago, AnOldAlias said:

Ok, i'm kinda terrified now... just a little... I may sleep with a light on tonight...

honestly, this is a open door for further investigation, but the way this taps the glass, and whisper.. and the way everyone around it  seems a  little spooked is really interesting. 

But it makes me wonder, what could be powerful enough to actually open a vortex in through the void? we all see void keys doing this all the time... but we never saw what powered the void gates machines.

And i guess the paradox exist because not even the super advanced Orokin science could understand. but I guess that theory that only the Tenno can see the void is plausible.

but.. What, or who, is suppose to fill the vacant chamber?

8 minutes ago, WolfBearHybrid said:

honestly, this is a open door for further investigation, but the way this taps the glass, and whisper.. and the way everyone around it  seems a  little spooked is really interesting. 

But it makes me wonder, what could be powerful enough to actually open a vortex in through the void? we all see void keys doing this all the time... but we never saw what powered the void gates machines.

And i guess the paradox exist because not even the super advanced Orokin science could understand. but I guess that theory that only the Tenno can see the void is plausible.

but.. What, or who, is suppose to fill the vacant chamber?

Take note there was a void key in the initial release of the Railjack on that pod(as seen in the main posts pictures), but was subsequently removed in the hotfix from a day or two ago. So they may still play a role.

Seems like the chamber isn't Vacant, as it contains a HUGE finger, which I find really, really odd. Intriguing, yet odd.

2 minutes ago, AnOldAlias said:

Take note there was a void key in the initial release of the Railjack on that pod(as seen in the main posts pictures), but was subsequently removed in the hotfix from a day or two ago. So they may still play a role.

Seems like the chamber isn't Vacant, as it contains a HUGE finger, which I find really, really odd. Intriguing, yet odd.

If I had to guess, the Void Key was in there as a leftover model for that in a 'filled' state. Which may mean the 'vacant' part is actually the void key slot, which would in turn imply the Railjack has void travel abilities...

21 minutes ago, AnOldAlias said:

i would use freaky as hell... but yes, i did see that void mummified giant finger.

20 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

If I had to guess, the Void Key was in there as a leftover model for that in a 'filled' state. Which may mean the 'vacant' part is actually the void key slot, which would in turn imply the Railjack has void travel abilities...

I thought that the huge void vortex that appeared when you travel with it would give a clue that it uses void travel.

8 minutes ago, WolfBearHybrid said:

I thought that the huge void vortex that appeared when you travel with it would give a clue that it uses void travel.

… I probably should have worded that better.:tongue:

I meant more 'can navigate in/through the void' rather than just the whole element of using the void as a means of transport