Jump to content
AnOldAlias

[Spoilers] Now that we've entered the Railjack, let us discuss the possible implications of... (Spoilers added to main post)

Recommended Posts

Here's a thought. The void stuff we see in-game is always depicted as clouds/nebulae right? But back in the War Within it's said to be a starless black. Cy says this thing is a colour you have never seen, but... we know what colour it is. Blue.

What if the Tenno are the only ones who can see void stuff like this?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems to just repeatedly whisper "Listen to me" in between knocking and the constant sibilance. In terms of visuals, it looks like the Void skybox, but distorted by a lens.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Numerikuu said:

How long did you stick around for this to happen?

Not too long I was casually passing by and I heard "hey kiddo" then the rest almost felt likea fluent conversation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Formous said:

Did you reject the Kuva in War within? My Tenno embraced her darkness and the Void, and drank.

in the war within I gave the kuva to teshin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Eyn_Sof said:

Soooo this is just conjecture based on some thoughts and stuff provided here(my railjack will be ready in about 8 hours so cant really check anything).

Maybe this pod is the key to Duviri paradox?

Maybe it has Void energy which normal crew cant see clearly, but we can see through the eyes of wally because we were touched by the void, and this also explains the chair in the pod, we can gleam through the eyes of wally and because wally is a void construct theres no real definition of "time" for him.

 

But hey its just a theory, a Reliquary drive theory.

indeed I believe that must be the key to a duviri paradox... especially if you look closely on the lower part jut in front of the capsule there is a like a void key shaped figure, probably we'll have to use one void key on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I sense the Duviri Paradox is not all that human, given it is in the Void. While it's 'people' emulate the Orokin, I suspect something more malign at work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VforMyVendetta said:

The thing inside the pod is a giant fossilized FINGER.
CUwF7de.jpg

3FfRTHu.jpg



Is it your graphics settings that allowed you to see it so clearly, or is it that photoshopped in?

Not that I doubt you, mind you. Just curious how you managed to see in there. Though it doesn't look edited, so, curious here. 😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

Yuredbj.jpg

Turned down all settings and messed a little with brightness and contrast

Edited by Rukeu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So to me it looks like the pictures are somewhat personalized. In my case its some sort of room? with orange light streaming through a window and lamps having same orange tint.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, AnOldAlias said:



Is it your graphics settings that allowed you to see it so clearly, or is it that photoshopped in?

Not that I doubt you, mind you. Just curious how you managed to see in there. Though it doesn't look edited, so, curious here. 😛

Idk but after sometime the void effect inside the pod gets almost transparent and my orange energy lights the finger inside.
I have everything on high and motion blur and Depth of field are off.
Could be my energy that lights the finger or the lich fire ephemera. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally, I like the idea of our Operators tucked into that thing, acting as a battery. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Rukeu said:
  Hide contents

EBnMlMC.jpg

 


Holy hell.

Now this is really god damn interesting. As for @VforMyVendetta , sorry for doubting you!

So that thing is definitely moving in there, tapping the glass and making certain phrases. Well this just gets weirder and weirder, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AnOldAlias said:



Is it your graphics settings that allowed you to see it so clearly, or is it that photoshopped in?

Not that I doubt you, mind you. Just curious how you managed to see in there. Though it doesn't look edited, so, curious here. 😛

Ok, i'm kinda terrified now... just a little... I may sleep with a light on tonight...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

honestly, this is a open door for further investigation, but the way this taps the glass, and whisper.. and the way everyone around it  seems a  little spooked is really interesting. 

But it makes me wonder, what could be powerful enough to actually open a vortex in through the void? we all see void keys doing this all the time... but we never saw what powered the void gates machines.

And i guess the paradox exist because not even the super advanced Orokin science could understand. but I guess that theory that only the Tenno can see the void is plausible.

but.. What, or who, is suppose to fill the vacant chamber?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, WolfBearHybrid said:

honestly, this is a open door for further investigation, but the way this taps the glass, and whisper.. and the way everyone around it  seems a  little spooked is really interesting. 

But it makes me wonder, what could be powerful enough to actually open a vortex in through the void? we all see void keys doing this all the time... but we never saw what powered the void gates machines.

And i guess the paradox exist because not even the super advanced Orokin science could understand. but I guess that theory that only the Tenno can see the void is plausible.

but.. What, or who, is suppose to fill the vacant chamber?

 



Take note there was a void key in the initial release of the Railjack on that pod(as seen in the main posts pictures), but was subsequently removed in the hotfix from a day or two ago. So they may still play a role.

Seems like the chamber isn't Vacant, as it contains a HUGE finger, which I find really, really odd. Intriguing, yet odd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AnOldAlias said:



Take note there was a void key in the initial release of the Railjack on that pod(as seen in the main posts pictures), but was subsequently removed in the hotfix from a day or two ago. So they may still play a role.

Seems like the chamber isn't Vacant, as it contains a HUGE finger, which I find really, really odd. Intriguing, yet odd.

If I had to guess, the Void Key was in there as a leftover model for that in a 'filled' state. Which may mean the 'vacant' part is actually the void key slot, which would in turn imply the Railjack has void travel abilities...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, AnOldAlias said:



Take note there was a void key in the initial release of the Railjack on that pod(as seen in the main posts pictures), but was subsequently removed in the hotfix from a day or two ago. So they may still play a role.

Seems like the chamber isn't Vacant, as it contains a HUGE finger, which I find really, really odd. Intriguing, yet odd.

i would use freaky as hell... but yes, i did see that void mummified giant finger.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

If I had to guess, the Void Key was in there as a leftover model for that in a 'filled' state. Which may mean the 'vacant' part is actually the void key slot, which would in turn imply the Railjack has void travel abilities...

I thought that the huge void vortex that appeared when you travel with it would give a clue that it uses void travel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, WolfBearHybrid said:

I thought that the huge void vortex that appeared when you travel with it would give a clue that it uses void travel.

… I probably should have worded that better.:tongue:

I meant more 'can navigate in/through the void' rather than just the whole element of using the void as a means of transport 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...