Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoilers] Now that we've entered the Railjack, let us discuss the possible implications of... (Spoilers added to main post)

AnOldAlias

2 minutes ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

Is it a part of Wally? Does he have an actual physical body & we somehow got a piece of him?

I just got into my Railjack, so I know I'm a bit late on the party

Could be! Could also just be some void-beast relic. It is called the Reliquary Drive after all, so whatever is inside is considered a 'holy' artifact. What holy in the world of Warframe means is up to debate I'm sure but, probably always in relation to the Void in some form at least.

'Specially considering the thing is just boiling in void energy atm, so, lol.

And that's fine! Congrats on getting your Railjack!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zilentification said:

A couple subjects touched on in this thread; Man in the Wall, the Operator chair, Natah, etc. I hardly think putting spoilers is an egregious thing.

Putting (spoiler) in the title is not and was not ever the issue. The issue is and continues to be the

Edited by Oreades

3 minutes ago, Oreades said:

Putting (spoiler) in the title is not and was not ever the issue. The issue is and continues to be the

... The what? 😛

In all seriousness, I assume the issue is the clickbaity title. As I said, I apologize. I just wanted to not put in such a 'spoiler' in the title given some people don't have their railjacks yet, and consoles don't have their update(s) yet, either.

• Like 1

On 2019-11-26 at 9:20 PM, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

im not going to be able to sleep tonight

Rock me to sleep why don'tcha [DE] Steve?  I am now officially CREEPED out.  :scared:
Not sure what's worse; Space-mom going all "I must kill my children cuz Space-Grandma told me to", or the fact our Railjack is possessed... and we haven't even gotten to take it out to do space-donuts around the Dojo.

Tried to take some pics of the finger from a sideview to determine how big it is

Spoiler

It's pretty big

D5B2AADC9BE984ADDE08DA26056D659D4310C01F

And getting a closer look at the top of it, I don't think it's magically connected to some huge void being through portals and stuff

Spoiler

It looks severed with some sort of tube sticking into the end of it

9E0C90D3C0E967F358DAFA097B7C35AFE3E03B7F

Tried to outline it in case you can't see what I mean

y8IbEJ9.jpg

2 hours ago, Bryuf said:

Tried to take some pics of the finger from a sideview to determine how big it is

Hide contents

It's pretty big

D5B2AADC9BE984ADDE08DA26056D659D4310C01F

And getting a closer look at the top of it, I don't think it's magically connected to some huge void being through portals and stuff

Hide contents

It looks severed with some sort of tube sticking into the end of it

9E0C90D3C0E967F358DAFA097B7C35AFE3E03B7F

Tried to outline it in case you can't see what I mean

y8IbEJ9.jpg

Considering the big input ports on the back of the drive itself, that somewhat makes sense. Still begs the question of what it belongs to though.

30 minutes ago, Avynire said:

kinda weird that during the quest ordis not commenting even once. some one posted a picture that the inside look like mummified figure or giant finger.

Poor Ordis, or Poordis if you will, is just too busy being inside out and upside down... 😞

1 hour ago, Avynire said:

kinda weird that during the quest ordis not commenting even once. some one posted a picture that the inside look like mummified figure or giant finger.

Well, I don't think teaming up with another Cephalon is pleasing Ordis

• Like 1

Seemingly void energy, but contains a finger, it looks like an index finger  A finger of that size would imply an entity of the size of the railjack itself, judging by the proportions of the finger.

What if the railjack is a living person? Like the way a Cephalon is a "Ghost of its formal self", according to Ordis.

Ordis mentions on one of his secret dialogues:

"pearl ripped from flesh, and put on chains"

regarding the creation of Cephalon.