Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Test For Level 8 - Bugged

Quirkiest

Im a Mastery 7 trying to do the test to get to Mastery 8. Is there anyone else who has an issue with the Mastery test for this level? This test involves shooting orbs and wall climbing to the check-points. My issue is, if I fall ... the test pretty much ends for me there and then regardless of the 3 retries that we get because each time I get re-spawned after a fall, I fall over and over again in the black hole even before I'm given a chance to stand up. This has been so frustrating cause I have been trying to complete the test for 3-5 days now and each time I've been failing because of the issue with re-spawn.

I was wondering if it is only me? Or if there are others out there who is facing the same issue?

Could DE please look into this?

I'd really love to get to Mastery 8 to get the new weapons introduced in Update 10, but this test is really ruining the moment for me.

I'm pretty sure the new infested pistol and/or sentinel is a mastery 8 level build. 

Either way I'd like you to know... you're swaying away from the main point of this thread. Can we just stick to where I'm trying to get at regarding the test?

Thank you kindly.

Edited by Quirkiest

I'm pretty sure the new infested pistol and/or sentinel is a mastery 8 level build. 

Either way I'd like you to know... you're swaying away from the main point of this thread. Can we just stick to where I'm trying to get at regarding the test?

Thank you kindly.

you said all New clan weps were rank 8. You caused me to sway from the topic. YOU DID THIS TO ME.

Also I have solution for your rank 8 test.. Dont mess up

Edited by YouHaveShamedYoFamory

you said all New clan weps were rank 8. You caused me to sway from the topic. YOU DID THIS TO ME.

Also I have solution for your rank 8 test.. Dont mess up

Where in my first post have I EVER mentioned the word "All". Please put it in quotations for me. And NO I didnt do any of this to you. You have a choice to ignore the post.

Second, I wasn't asking for a suggestion. I asked if there was anyone else facing the same issue. I don't think I was seeking for any sort of advice regarding the game play.

I have not reached this mastery yet, I am still Rank 7 and working my way up, however I have read forum posts of people saying when they fall into the abyss during the parkour tests they respawn in the abyss and keep "falling", making them fail from one slip up.

While that is a different test from yours I think, the same glitch seems to be applying here.

If your question is that if this is happening to other people, then yes I believe it does.

However if you want to know if DE has planned a fix for it, I am unfortunately not sure. I have not heard mention of anyone from DE saying they were working on this, so hopefully they will be aware and find a fix soon™.

Failed it 4 days in a row so far from the same bug. I fail the first attempt (due to my own lack of wall-running skills) and then I respawn on the platform WITH MOMENTUM and instantly launch off into the abyss over and over again until my attempts are gone. Needless to say, it sucks.

Failed it 4 days in a row so far from the same bug. I fail the first attempt (due to my own lack of wall-running skills) and then I respawn on the platform WITH MOMENTUM and instantly launch off into the abyss over and over again until my attempts are gone. Needless to say, it sucks.

Oh I feel your pain ! I failed yet again for the same reason ! I'm hoping that more people post on this thread if they are having the same issue with the mastery test.

I wonder if DE is looking into this at all ?

If you have Loki, you can cheat on this test. It requires some preparation though.

Energy Siphon Aura

Stretch Mod

Flow Mod or Streamline Mod

Loki Swindle Helmet

With some practice you can get his Decoy up on the platforms and then just use Switch Teleport to get up there. I had the same bug, the test would insta-fail me.