Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let all our Sentinels roam, give them some personality. Let them interact with each other, our operators/Warframes and things around the Orbiter/Liset.

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

Let all the Sentinels we own roam.

Some examples could include: 

Hellios- floats around scanning random things

Carrier- Roomba cosplay 

Wyrm- lounging on random things

Dirgia- teasing your kubrow/kavat

Taxon- fidget spinning 

Deth cube- making random pew pew sounds

Djinn- hanging out in the nidus room, lounging in the hemilith chair randomly. 

Shade- acts shy, hides in random places around our Orbiter/Liset, plays peek a boo.

Would make our Orbiters/ Liset feel more alive. 

Thank you. 

@Fallen_Echo 

Helios: Soo curious, he just observes things and scans around.

Carrier: If not found in the biggest pile of decoration on your ship it moves around small size decorations on the ship to his randomly choosen lair.

Wyrm: Runs combat simulations with the othet half of Ordis. Randomly shots at decorations.

Diriga: Floats around aimlessly, uses laser pointer to mess with your other pets.

Taxon: She follows another sentinel, it seems like she want to learn from them.

Deth cube: You dont know where he is but the orbiter radio pick up distress calls from flagships about a floating machine massacring their crew.

Djinn: Hes either chilling with Helmith or hes swimming in the fish tanks. You dont know how he got into them.

Shade: Shes perma cloaked and you only spot her if you look directly at her or when you notice that Taxon follows the air half-cloaked.

Edited by (XB1)SixGunLove
A bit more specific title.
  • Like 14

2 hours ago, (PS4)RazorPhoenix970 said:

Dude you forgot Oxylus

Was just thinking about that. No ideas tho.

2 hours ago, (PS4)RazorPhoenix970 said:

(especially the pups and kittens) play with MOAs

Yes. Please. I want my pups, moas and kitty's to play with each other. 

2 hours ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

Need this. So much. Our sentinels have been in the timeout corner for too long.

Was thinking the one equipped would stay in it's normal spot. However we could let all the other Sentinels we own roam around our ship with their personalities and unique interactions with each other and things around the ship. 

Just think your kavat, dogo, moa and like all the sentinels you own just roaming around doing wholesome stuff, interacting with each other like a family... 

tenor.gif

Edited by (XB1)SixGunLove

I kinda wish we could make a kavat kitten a permanent house(ship?) pet that can't die and never leave the ship while opening the slot for a combat pet, I haven't matured my Kavat kitten for that very reason.

Also being smaller would allow more adorable interactions with sentinels and maybe a few more lines by Ordis referencing them all getting into trouble while we are on mission/s or gone for a long while.

After all sentinels, moas, and the kavat and bat nose dog thing(can never remember what they are called) clearly (should)have their own personalities. 

Edited by (PS4)Aneres_Omega
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Nitro747 said:

I second this. I'm still salty that we can't play that board game with Excalibur Umbra. I'm still salty Excalibur Umbra can't be found lying around the Orbiter, listening to music and playing his Shawzin. GIVE THE MAN SOME BREAK!

Yeah, no

I didn't want him back then and don't want him now and I definitely don't want him moving about the ship like we want our sentinels to do.

Anyways back on topic, I think it would be cool if our extra moas could 'lay' about and maybe them bugging Ordis or Ordis taking a shine to the moas since he doesn't have to vlean up after them.

I think it would be funny if Ordis could teach our moas tricks of some kind.

6 hours ago, (PS4)Aneres_Omega said:

I definitely don't want him moving about the ship like we want our sentinels to do.

What if he's just sitting by the music station, playing along or reading something or napping. Or, shock horror, it's a toggle like with the display in that room.

On 2019-11-27 at 2:46 AM, (XB1)SixGunLove said:

Was just thinking about that. No ideas tho.

Yes. Please. I want my pups, moas and kitty's to play with each other. 

Was thinking the one equipped would stay in it's normal spot. However we could let all the other Sentinels we own roam around our ship with their personalities and unique interactions with each other and things around the ship. 

Just think your kavat, dogo, moa and like all the sentinels you own just roaming around doing wholesome stuff, interacting with each other like a family... 

tenor.gif