Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boss HP bar interactions with other UI elements

Taxiozaurus

This bug has technically been a thing since Season 2 of Nightwave. To be specific the last event of said season.

There we got introduced to the juicy large HP bar atop our screens, showcasing the tiniest changes to boss mob HP in full detail and glory.

A few parts of the existing UI got overlooked however. Inside the game UI options we have access to a preference of showing enemy HP bars at the top of our screens instead affixed/hovering atop their heads/hitboxes.

Personally I keep this option enabled for a bit less clutter to deal with when looking at a pack of mobs. This however gets completely backwards because new boss HP bar overlays any other game elements, thus making some elements of UI unreadable.

But.

The story does not end there because this also applied to the brand spanking new Kuva Liches and their Murmur progress bar. That too gets unreadable whenever a Lich spawns in and Thralls are being taken care of.

Included below is a clear example of this. I am looking at a butcher and his HP bar is completely unreadable.

As a fix i think offsetting mob HP bars and Murmur UI to be below the Boss HP bar would be awesome.

Thanks in advance.

- Tax

KQkgaBk.jpg