Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Level 10 Test

RipperBravo3

Question

Hi All,

Looking for some tips on completing thsi test please. From what I have seen on Youtube and having failed the test, what is required isn't too difficult, however i just want to know a few things like..

1) is their a set number of grineers that must be killed (because there is no counter) 

2) Once landing on tile a timer starts (presumably) and that tile eventually disappears but will they disappear even if you dont land on them?

Thanks

6 answers to this question

Hi All,

Looking for some tips on completing thsi test please. From what I have seen on Youtube and having failed the test, what is required isn't too difficult, however i just want to know a few things like..

1) is their a set number of grineers that must be killed (because there is no counter) 

2) Once landing on tile a timer starts (presumably) and that tile eventually disappears but will they disappear even if you dont land on them?

Thanks

You have to kill grineer as they spawn. I don't remember how many it was, but I want to say in the neighborhood of a dozen or so.

I don't think the tiles disappear unless you stand on them.

Honestly, do what I did. Cheat like a Loki and switch teleport onto one of the platforms with the grineer on it. Those don't disappear.

Or use a nova and prime away from the center tile 

Lol, when I tried it with a Nova I casted MP and the animation made me fall into the darkness. Test failed.

Then I wanted to check some data on my profile the day after, I made a mistake and the test began; with my level 0 Mag Prime and my level 2 Soma I was totally in panic and jumped like a drunk monkey on those damn platform; I made the test, and wondered how could I fail it the day before when I was fully prepared for it.

Edited by siralextraffo

Thanks Guys, after watching the you tube video of it, I can safely say you have 4.5secs per tile, so you literally hop from tile to tile and keep a count of how long you are on each tile. Its actually quite easy once you know that bit of info.

P.S

The level 11 test looks like it has heaps of glitches, not looking forward to that one.

Has anyone done the new level 11 test?

Well if you are doing it , dont do with your own music on , just leave the sound of warframe , you will hear some sound before its goes down , and do it slowly

Thanks for that will keep that in mind.

P.S

Always listen the Warframe, cuz I have a crush on Lotus.................. lol