Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The annoying sound of the ticking during mining

--Q--Mrow

I have done some research and it seems like most of the players are indifferent to this sound, while there is a smaller group of people, including me as you can immagine - is why I am making this post - that simply can't stand the sound.

This squeaky, high pitched, hellish nightmare of a sound drives me crazy and I physically can't stand it, and I simply have to switch off all the sound fx entirely for the duration of mining.

I decided to finnaly adress this in spite of new resources for railjack being found in mining ores and the whole ordeal being a nightmare unless I turn the sound fx off, which I wish I didn't have to do becouse it mutes all other kinds of sounds along the way.

I don't know if it is too much to ask to change it to be more subtle or different pitch or something, add a different sounding one as an option so option conservatists don't whine, idk. Yes it is useful, it helps a little even when you have all the perks of mining that make the process easier unlocked. However I know there are people that simply can not use it becouse it just sounds awful. It's like I die a little with every tik.

Please and thank you.