Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is to your go to weapon(s) in the index

DarthIronclad

Catchmoon and Kronen Prime then I either carry an Acceltra or Rubico P primary, kinda the same as in all other content. Ontop of it I add a Revenant or in the case of a Nightwave Index act Gara.

edit: Wukong with Rubico P is also nice for S#&$s and giggles.

Edited by SneakyErvin

I usually use Wisp. Set up 1 of each pod at either base.  Everyone gets a nice speed boost, electric stun and health cushion. Equip a Tonkor and catchmoon for the win. Maybe a Zenistar with corrupt charge for some 20 second blast attacks at base. With the new melee changes can pretty much just one shot any mob in the game with my Hate Sythe. Could use that but i find it rather cheesy mechanics and kinda boring. So i tend to go with something more fun for melee. 

Other times I will use Khora. She is very good at being a runner because her cat can use vacume and suck up all the points and mods. Her net is also amazing. As far as weapons go, anything with super high rad damage seems to do the trick. Fulmin is nice as well as kitguns with pax charge. Never need to get ammo refills. 

Used to love using Revenant. He is pretty good in index to. 

Edited by bananacat89

3 hours ago, bananacat89 said:

I usually use Wisp. Set up 1 of each pod at either base.  Everyone gets a nice speed boost, electric stun and health cushion. Equip a Tonkor and catchmoon for the win. Maybe a Zenistar with corrupt charge for some 20 second blast attacks at base. With the new melee changes can pretty much just one shot any mob in the game with my Hate Sythe. Could use that but i find it rather cheesy mechanics and kinda boring. So i tend to go with something more fun for melee. 

Other times I will use Khora. She is very good at being a runner because her cat can use vacume and suck up all the points and mods. Her net is also amazing. As far as weapons go, anything with super high rad damage seems to do the trick. Fulmin is nice as well as kitguns with pax charge. Never need to get ammo refills. 

Used to love using Revenant. He is pretty good in index to. 

Im curious, how survivable is khora in high lvl index? Can she carry points or is she more of a killer frame?

The only weapon of any value that I have for Index is my Rubico Prime.

Well there is also my Azima which does oddly well in semi-auto mode, but overall I don't have a good loadout for Indexing.

Which is part of why running index is hell for me.