Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is to your go to weapon(s) in the index

DarthIronclad

Titania. She in Razorwing Blitz is Carrier Prime married to a A-10 warthog, and is the resultant baby.  It's fast, frenetic, and requires practice, but is as deadly if not the outright best frame in the game for the Index. She can absorb tokens before they even hit the ground, easily saving teammate's earnings if they die, while making her very hard to hit and able to carry upwards of 30 total points prior to a turn in.  I use titania for subsequent runs, since a round 2 has a net earning of 250k, and every round there after as well.

Arca Plasmor, that is all.

Mod it for Magnetic & Gas, toss in as much multi-shot as possible. And watch the Corpus stockmarket crash.

But...if you want to mix it up...Exergis, Catchmoon, & Tombfinger also trivialize it.

Toss in some Condition Overload weapons for good measure & well...the Corpus have a bad time.

In my headcanon I like to imagine the Index Brokers as they rose up from high school to college, to the day they finally make it to the real Index...just to be literally deleted (Arca Plasmor disintergrates them) by my Tenno in the first 10 seconds of their first ever match.

7 hours ago, (PS4)NeunDrachen said:

Im curious, how survivable is khora in high lvl index? Can she carry points or is she more of a killer frame?

Boost her hp up a bit with umbra mods and she does good. Just keep moving and its alright. The Fetch on kitty is so good though that it evens out. Also net traps everything but the big bursa's. So can play defence or offence if it starts to get a bit squirrely in the later rounds. . I have no problems with her. Just turn in at often and it works out. It is very easy to get over greedy with her because of the fetch. Sometimes you don't even realize your at like 12 hp and sucked up a bunch of missed points. If ya pay attention though, it usually is fun and rewarding. Her and her feline really put a dent in Anyo income! 🥰