Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why do we keep playing Warframe?

SnowWarFr

On 2019-11-27 at 6:32 PM, SnowWarFr said:

What's yours? 

I find it fun and relaxing.

Sure, i have other games to play, but sometimes i prefer go to Warframe and give the enemies a cool blooded death. Sure, these days i'm rarely playing Warframe (mostly because i play Gmod, Starbound or other games), but the point doesn't change much. It's like Spiral Knights: despite not playing it much, i still enjoy that game.

Even if i aknowledge the flaws in the game (such as the RNG or questionable choices), i still find the game acceptable for me.

I enjoyed the combat, how the enemies and areas look like, the weapons, etc... And even if some parts are frustrating, i still find the game acceptable.

21 hours ago, Midas said:

Hype is purely how DE makes money.

We are just dumb so we keep falling for new content. Lately I like the changes but they should have been done a lot earlier on.

I agree with you 100% but to be honest we brought this on ourselves. 

I paused playing Warframe, sorry MEMEFRAME, for a while because there are a lot of things that requires updates, debugging and revisions. The community of Warframe needs to be more strict, demanding and exact with their critiques. Otherwise we allow DE slap their laziness in our faces. They must play their own game more often instead of us doing that for them. At least release material up to satisfactory standards. Free to play should not be used as a scapegoat to weasel out their responsibility with their clients. 

Edited by Felsagger