Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjacks and leaving clans

Zoero

I had to dismantle and rebuild my Dry Dock once in the middle of the quest in order to fix the room's position and my progress was completely unaffected while waiting for the repair process. My guess is that you'll just lose access to the Dry Dock, which means the things exclusive to it such as the non-functional upgrade terminal and accessing your Railjack for now.

13 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

if you get kicked out, it deletes your railjack and all your progress with it.

OUCH - assuming this is true.

If so, do you get the resources back so you can rebuild it when you join another clan? Because those are personal resources, not stuff you donated to the clan.

Some official word on this matter would be very much appreciated.

Edited by MirageKnight

46 minutes ago, RX-3DR said:

I had to dismantle and rebuild my Dry Dock once in the middle of the quest in order to fix the room's position and my progress was completely unaffected while waiting for the repair process. My guess is that you'll just lose access to the Dry Dock, which means the things exclusive to it such as the non-functional upgrade terminal and accessing your Railjack for now.

That's good to hear, i need to rotate my drydock...
Our of excitement i just throw it in and rushed build.. now my drydock made my dojo layout look asymetrical :/