Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

$1 Million price tag

Sc10n0fD4rksp0r3

1 minute ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

When I used to solo high risk I just used a Rhino with Tigris Prime - full status build. That was pretty easy. Now for Nightwave I use Nova and a Rubico.

Man has Nekros Prime ever been unvaulted? I'd love to get a Tigris Prime someday.

I just wish I was a better shot with my Rubico, I much prefer my Vectis over it, but since the relics aren't in the Switch version yet I can't get a Prime version yet.

4 minutes ago, Aldain said:

Man has Nekros Prime ever been unvaulted? I'd love to get a Tigris Prime someday.

I just wish I was a better shot with my Rubico, I much prefer my Vectis over it, but since the relics aren't in the Switch version yet I can't get a Prime version yet.

Slowva it's hard to miss with rubico 🙂

Just now, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Slowva it's hard to miss with rubico 🙂

True enough, I guess I just don't like how the Rubico handles, which is odd considering I have a Lex Prime build that turns it into what might as well be a huge high-damage Lato (the recoil reducer Weapon exilus is something I desperately want for that).

Maybe it is because I don't have a -Zoom option for the Rubico, that would be a great new mod line to introduce (if only to make it non-Riven exclusive)

5 minutes ago, Aldain said:

True enough, I guess I just don't like how the Rubico handles, which is odd considering I have a Lex Prime build that turns it into what might as well be a huge high-damage Lato (the recoil reducer Weapon exilus is something I desperately want for that).

Maybe it is because I don't have a -Zoom option for the Rubico, that would be a great new mod line to introduce (if only to make it non-Riven exclusive)

I use it zoomed but I'm used to sniping in pretty much any game I play, I always end up with something scoped lol.

3 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

I use it zoomed but I'm used to sniping in pretty much any game I play, I always end up with something scoped lol.

I usually am more the mid-range reflex sight grunt myself, I try to do a bit of everything (hence my preference for the Tiberon Prime) but overall I'm always a jack-of-all-trades, master-of-none.

Hence why I tend to struggle (though succeed) alone but can stand out well as a support fighter. Pretty much sums up my time in my Index runs, I pick up spare points and keep the timer from hitting zero while paving the way for others to make big scores.

For the truth it is easy to get millions of credits but easily it is spent, in fact this some what is an issue in some what point which the credit ppl send and play less probably don't know where the to farm credits but easy by wiki giving for we all know the "Index" they give large amount of credits and farming which it proven it is way faster to farm it but the only thing that make me unhappy about is the waiting time which some players already have their railship and I want to railjack around the ship in there but seeing that Ordius is becoming a jealous ship for sure but I wanted make remote control robot like the MOA for Ordius so he can be part our crew ship for the truth so he doesn't feel too lonely while he just obviously just tag along our trip so he doesn't get too lonely in space which point the obvious reason we are facing massive army while Ordius can control couple robots in his command and just mess around or just going on a killing spree which I am fine he do that to the enemies but when it come civilian it is frown on for me because we aren't here to murder civilians but keep them away from bombarding jerk outside the wall they lived in.

6 hours ago, (XB1)COA Altair said:

The ones complaining are the ones upset they have to run index a few hours.  I made 6 million credits just selling extra oberon parts and crap out of my inventory a few weeks ago.  The cost should be high, it's a gigantic freaking ship with lots of knick knacks inside/why would it cost the same number of credits as building a prime frame or something.  

A few hours? With a booster you can get that amount in less than a hour xD

You get 12 hours to farm 1 million credit, thats 4 double wave runs without booster, 12-15 min per run makes it 1 hours of grind at best, even a new player can join public and get it done. For a solo player a average built Rhino and Arca Plasmor would be enough. Why so much complaining? Dont you see? The more you make the game "easier" the less things you have to do in the end. And DE can only provide so much .. to feed the monster. Perhaps we need to start eating slow.

Edited by --Aegis--MR9

You see, getting credits depends on how you get them, things that help on the long run for players that don't play much are:

- paying attention to rare crates that may contain credit boosters

- doing missions faster so that the time spent playing is more profitable

- killing more enemies or helping others get more kills

- selling mods to get credits, same applies to other things like oberon components, blueprints you don't need, etc... (this is tied with kills)

So if you are in a situation where you play alot but you're still short on credits, maybe if you played with a bit more effort, then you would have the necessary credits, remember, you don't need to specifically play index over and over, all you need is to play from the start with a mentality of actually playing the game, the boss you did to farm rhino, the enemy scans you did, the open worlds you explored, all of that contributes to the goal of 6M credits.

Just imagine the ammount of missions you intentionally rushed from start to finish with only 10 kills, that's the reason why you lack credits.